Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? cleanbarrel Yesterday at 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=BillyGoatGruff][quote=260Remguy][quote=Crash_Pad]

Numbers 24:9 ''Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed''

John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out
your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not
holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he
speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
348 21,363 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Jim1611 Yesterday at 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How much of your personal wealth have you donated? I’m not asking a dollar amount, that would be gauche. Simply what percentage of your personal wealth have you donated.

😂..LMFAO 😂

You certainly wouldn’t want to be “gauche” in your “intellectual” question. 😂

Nonetheless it’s sincere.

I know a family I grew up with who’s daughter died in a mission to Haiti, presumably a spider bite but timeline was so bad it was impossible to tell. Her parents still go on years long missions to Africa.

That’s true belief. That’s 100% buy in.

All I see on here are folks who advocate spending US capital, but not anything of their own beyond what’s stolen by the IRS.

Is it strictly a percentage of money that you care about? What about children in the military…do their lives count as valuable and if so how much money are our sons worth?….is that “gauche”?

I don’t support Israel or send them money but I still want to see them wipe the trouble making ragheads off the map! As I’ve said before, I’d prefer Israel do the dirty work as the only civilized buffer in that godforsaken sh.ithole since there are billions of ragheads that want me and mine dead. If after that the Jews decide they want to come after us then we only have to worry about several million of them, not several billion like the goatfuckers.

If you would take the time to read my post without getting emotional, I spoke not against folks that argue for a strategic ally in the region. Rather I spoke about them that say Israel must be saved at all costs, it’s in the Bible. Or the diaspora of jewry looking to save their nation they don’t live in.

The Bible does not say that we, America, are to be the savior. It simple says he will bless those that bless them and curse them that curse Israel. I realize sending money to them is part of this discussion but blessing Israel in this situation simply may be for biden to just shut up and stay out of the way. Israel is very able to handle Iran with or without us. In reading the Bible the account clearly states it will be Jesus Christ that saves Israel from destruction and not any nation on the face of the earth.
348 21,363 more...
Re: Over Reach and Control funshooter Yesterday at 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by bluefish
Who the heck would put a wood stove in a bedroom? Good grief it would be like sleeping in a sauna!
laugh I was wondering the same thing...

Mine's on a 5.5'X6' pad of mortared-in rock base.. Behind it is literally a brick wall that's 9'W X 9'H.. Heats the whole house (2200 ft. sq.) quite easily.. A wood stove in a bedroom should keep anyone toasty - unless the resident is a freeze-baby like my wife.. laugh laugh

My Bedroom is 15ft X 20ft
In the winter time it gets well below freezing and it is real nice to build a small fire to get warm before I go to bed.

Andit is real nice when I go working out in the snow to come into a warm room to relax.
38 2,143 more...
IC B2
Re: Colonblow dots jaguartx Yesterday at 12:16 AM
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Dang. Two years later anodder Lucky Quincidence. Connect the Dots.

12,213 981,971 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Wood finishing... gnoahhh Yesterday at 12:15 AM
Something simply isn't adding up here. I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thread is about definitions. Are you positively absolutely sure you used RAW linseed oil? I've heard people claim to be using raw linseed oil when in truth it was boiled linseed oil that they used in a "raw" (to them) state without adding anything to it. Real-for-real raw linseed oil will take forever to dry if in fact it ever really does - and if you've heard otherwise then your source of information is highly suspect.

The only reason for raw linseed oil to exist is for adding a bit to oil-based house paint to make it flow better, or for home alchemists to use as the basis for adding their own dryers and whatnot to make their own finish. If you have adulterated two stocks with the stuff you've treated them to the worst most inefficient finish possible.

If it were my project I would give them a long soak in acetone to eradicate as much of that stuff as I could, then start over from scratch and at least use something billed as an "oil finish" because at least it'll have some redeeming qualities to it.
42 2,441 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Guess I got in the red dot game .. alwaysoutdoors Yesterday at 12:14 AM
Where’s my gawd dam front porch delivery? Emale says it’s hear .
63 3,773 more...
Knives and Blades Jump to new posts
Re: OELKE X 2 Dude270 Yesterday at 12:14 AM
Dang nice, congrats!
9 614 more...
.405 Winchester Aficionados Jump to new posts
Re: nice lookin' 1895 saddlering Yesterday at 12:14 AM
I looked at a 405 1895 at a gun show a couple of years ago, well used asking 900.00, I was about to buy it till I looked down the barrel. 80% of the rifling was gone in it! The dealer replied but it's a 405! I PASSED
6 387 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Federal TSS 12 gauge 3 inch 13/4 ounce 9 shot RAS Yesterday at 12:14 AM
I will take 2 via details from PM.
21 2,366 more...
Re: Over Reach and Control funshooter Yesterday at 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
You need to leave that state

I am getting ready to
That is why I want the Stove.
38 2,143 more...
IC B3
Re: Rand Paul speaks, will Trump listen? TimberRunner Yesterday at 12:14 AM
Rand Paul would make a great VP. I'm not 100% aligned with any politico, but it's close with him.
43 2,531 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: I have a 700 BDL trying to find DOM tal35 Yesterday at 12:14 AM
IT is 22-250 heavy barrel, I shot it the other day and it shoots nicely. Has an old 10 power steel weaver scope on it. In to it for $750 which I thought was reasonable. No, not for sale, I also have a 24" heavy barrel in 7-08, but the barrel has been threaded for a suppressor.
13 963 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Redding 300 WSM deluxe 3-die set FS RickinTN Yesterday at 12:13 AM
Dies are sold.
Thank you!
Rick
2 181 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question Dude270 Yesterday at 12:13 AM
I'd see where I hit the lands with the bullet I wanted first.

You may have to seat deeper than that to fit in the magazine but tikka also offers M+ magazines that let you seat bullets out farther
63 2,165 more...
Re: Michigan get together JD338 Yesterday at 12:13 AM
I hope Kingston makes it. He always brings some cool toys.
127 13,197 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Heavy Duck Gun Model 12 Troutnut Yesterday at 12:12 AM
About 19000 I believe.
5 594 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Jim_Conrad Yesterday at 12:12 AM
Fugging bunch of women.

Very disappointed in "conservatives". You had made good progress under Trump.

Now...through stupidity, emotion, and illogical thinking you are right back begging for Dick Cheney and John McCain to come back

Liberals have nothing on the level of emotion and hysteria you people possess.
348 21,363 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? TimberRunner Yesterday at 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You ignorant bastards are so blind to what Israel really is, it’s no wonder you believe every fabrication you swallow without chewing. Haaretz and other Israeli papers have debunked all the October 7 outlandish stories. But you weak little pretenders and Bible thumpers get your rocks off on atrocity stories and, what’s worse, actual Israeli atrocities against millions of concentration camp prisoners they had already brutalized and routinely bombe to death for decades. And you are proud of your ignorance.

i suppose you thought 911 was ok too ? while your at it October 7th outlandish stories can we hear more about this ? one more question do you wear the towel on your head too?
I wondered if he was Moslem

100% he supports death to America.
348 21,363 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... Bill in NE Yesterday at 12:10 AM
I like misanthrope.
Buster Scruggs is educational.
36 2,368 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... Houston_2 Yesterday at 12:10 AM
I’m fortunate to be surrounded by good folks who are productive, honest and trustworthy.

As far as “society “ and how one feels about it depends on your personal situation and circumstances.

I still believe that there’s a lot more good people out there than the bad ones that always get most of the attention nowadays.

Jmo
36 2,368 more...
Re: PERSPECTIVES REGARDING LEAD BANS longarm Yesterday at 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This is CanadianLefty in the flesh AKA Scott Neigh. BLM Activist, Gun control advocate, Global Warming activist, All around leftist fuqktard.

Everything one needs to know
34 1,941 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? TimberRunner Yesterday at 12:09 AM
I support Israel wholeheartedly, but they don't need our money to kill terrorists. They are wealthy and capable. Probably more capable than we are.
348 21,363 more...
Re: That annoying popup righthand screen? alwaysoutdoors Yesterday at 12:09 AM
Th ads I see here are the same as others have posted including screen shots to verify. It’s not a function of search history.
96 4,521 more...
Re: Original gangster Rustyzipper Yesterday at 12:09 AM
OK, does anyone study his own language before putting himself in front of the public? Is it Cavalry or Calvary? RZ.
12 1,327 more...
Re: PERSPECTIVES REGARDING LEAD BANS longarm Yesterday at 12:08 AM
You thought we forgot, Canadian Commie??
Suck it, beta biotch!
34 1,941 more...
Page 104 of 180 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 179 180
AX24

641 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,603
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.