24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: More Pop up Ads ol_mike Yesterday at 02:09 AM
Looks like i'm gonna have to upgrate this commadore pc20xt - get one i can put that aglock on
28 995 more...
Re: President Trump Delivers Remarks to Media Pool Following Day #1 of “Hush Money” Trial akrange Yesterday at 02:09 AM
You’d Fit Right in to their Dream Juror Concept..

Guilty then a Kangaroo Safari

Hahahaha Hahahaha
29 2,004 more...
Re: Snapping out of winter and going into farming season. SamOlson Yesterday at 02:09 AM
The part I don't like is trying to keep up.

Lazy by nature and the schedule is annoying....lol
40 2,095 more...
IC B2
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: Has anyone built a 10/22 from the Brownell's receiver ? kwg020 Yesterday at 02:09 AM
Hello BSA
I just bought the receiver today. I am spraying it with some Brownells Teflon Moly. That's a bake on finish. It won't be an exact match to the stock but it will be close. I will probably finish it this fall after collecting some parts over the course of the summer. Exchippy talked about free floating the barrel but this particular stock uses the barrel band at the end of the barrel. The barrel band holds the part that you slide in a sling loop.

I guess the whole idea is for the grand kids to get some time behind a trigger on a gun with a mild recoil and muzzle blast along with traditional sights. I agree that a light target trigger may not be the right trigger for kids starting out. I needed another gun like I needed an extra hole in my head but I was getting bored with reloading and wanted to change things up a bit. I'd of gone to the range today but the wind is blowing 20 plus MPH here in central Iowa.

I'll probably go to the Free Classifieds later this summer and start looking for parts or go to Ebay. It's only 52 miles from my front door to Brownells front door. What I don't find on the Campfire or on Ebay it's a short drive to Brownells. I also drive right by Brownells several times a year delivering cars for a local dealership.

Thanks for the encouragement. Keep on shooting Exchippy.

kwg
15 943 more...
Re: Snapping out of winter and going into farming season. Colorado14er Yesterday at 02:08 AM
Sam...Do you grow produce crops or just feed (Hay, alfalfa, etc) for the cows?
40 2,095 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
Re: Word Association Thread alwaysoutdoors Yesterday at 02:08 AM
Reel
15,853 12,981,322 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 1965 Ford F100 One Owner T4HALO Yesterday at 02:07 AM
^^^^

Yessir. Us Michiganders love to see west coast vehicles.
16 1,877 more...
Found boatammo Yesterday at 02:07 AM
About 15 pcs. Once fired or new 25-06 brass.
2 387 more...
Re: 9mm +P Predator Penetrator Hard Cast Flat Point IZH27 Yesterday at 02:06 AM
Bump
39 3,021 more...
Re: Your Best Friend? Angus55 Yesterday at 02:06 AM
I’ve had three wives, I thought they were all my best friend, but I know my best friend for 65 years, will always stand and fight for me and my family, just like I would his, Real friends or buddy are harder to come by than wives.
58 3,288 more...
IC B3
Re: More Pop up Ads slumlord Yesterday at 02:06 AM
28 995 more...
Re: Your Best Friend? 160user Yesterday at 02:06 AM
I need to get a dog again.
58 3,288 more...
Re: More Pop up Ads alwaysoutdoors Yesterday at 02:05 AM
You didn’t know the owner here makes money?
28 995 more...
Re: Snapping out of winter and going into farming season. BMT Yesterday at 02:04 AM
Funny that Sam dislikes this season.

My buddy who ranches in Lakeview Oregon likes this time of year.

It’s the dead of winter he hates.

I do appreciate Sam’s summer time pictures and posts though.
40 2,095 more...
Mausers and Military Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: About That M14 Service Rifle... Craigster Yesterday at 02:04 AM
Never had a problem with mine, qualified expert with it. We had M-16s in Nam, but we also had some M-14s. The only thing I really disliked about the 14 was the weight, and, it wasn't much fun in the full auto mode.
12 732 more...
Re: Your Best Friend? ol_mike Yesterday at 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Brazos
hmmm... I haven't even met your wife....
laugh you funnny
58 3,288 more...
Re: Snapping out of winter and going into farming season. 160user Yesterday at 02:02 AM
Ticks are out here already too and the skeeters won't be far behind. I hate bugs! I have a few more days of killing Beaver for the county left and then I can start thinking about walleyes, boats and beer.
40 2,095 more...
Re: Snapping out of winter and going into farming season. BillyGoatGruff Yesterday at 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by SamOlson
They will drive you crazy.

I'm not kidding.

Er
40 2,095 more...
Re: Snapping out of winter and going into farming season. RUM7 Yesterday at 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by SamOlson
They will drive you crazy.

I'm not kidding.
Obviously. Look at Wabi.
40 2,095 more...
Re: Your Best Friend? Colorado14er Yesterday at 02:02 AM
I agree with what has been said above, god first and family comes second. I also agree that my best friend is neither of the above. He is the one who tells me I'm an idiot, then helps me with the project. He is the one who asks about my insurance, then helps me with the project. He is the one that knows when not to ask questions, not to give advice, not to judge, and still helps me with the project. Whatever the project seems to be that day, he is the one who will help me. He knows who he is.
58 3,288 more...
Re: Matt Gaetz - "I"m worried some Republican Colleagues will take a Bribe" akrange Yesterday at 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102
If by some miracle Trump manages to get elected, The House will impeach him before Inauguration Day and the senate will convict, he will never be inaugurated win, lose or steal

How do you impeach someone who doesn't hold the job?

I can't get fired from Best Buy if I never had the job to begin with.
Same way they impeached him after he LEFT the job

And was found not-guilty upon. So what "high crime and misdemeanor" did he commit from 2016-2020 that they'll be able to impeach him upon before taking office in 2024? A charge they neglected to somehow bring previously.

Reminder - articles of impeachment were brought while Trump was still president, NOT after he was out of the position. He wasn't impeached AFTER he left the job.

Dude

You Refuse to Understand that there is No Constitutional Government..

When they Impeached Trump after He Had Already Left Office you and the rest of Rocks of Gibraltar should have cum to understand that this Country Has Been Dissolved Constitutionally ..

Look Up Junta..

Forced Election Fraud ..Tyro
48 2,662 more...
Re: The 25 C.E. Durham And A Rabbit shrapnel Yesterday at 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by cra1948
How does it differ from the .25 Souper?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

This rifle was made by Jerry in the late 1960’s…
17 1,047 more...
Re: President Trump Delivers Remarks to Media Pool Following Day #1 of “Hush Money” Trial alwaysoutdoors Yesterday at 02:01 AM
So Obama’s posse in an effort to influence this year’s election has put Trump on trial for influencing an election.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
29 2,004 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Well that's a first for me! alpinecrick Yesterday at 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Then I learned to make sure the expander was polished very smooth. In factory form, they aren't. Just chuck it up and bring it to a mirror polish, and most of these issues go away. Now I rarely use graphite anymore. Every once in a while I have to repolish the expanders.

Gotta agree with BSA on this one…….
23 1,772 more...
Re: More Pop up Ads 12344mag Yesterday at 01:59 AM
Weird, I don't get any adds, ever.
28 995 more...
Page 105 of 170 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 169 170
AX24

427 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10ring1, 163bc, 32 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.