24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Today is Earth Day...How are you Celebrating? JeffyD 04/22/24
Netflix is going to air an Urf Day special.
58 2,681 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? szihn 04/22/24
One thing that WILL happen is that he will VERY MUCH wish he's kept his promise, drained the swamp by having the traitors at all the federal levels arrested and charged with treason in his first 4 years.

Changing a policy for 1-4 years and leaving the policy makers in power is no fix at all. They change things back as they were, as soon as their head traitor is installed in the White House and learn how to commit their treason better and with more power and safety for themselves.

Playing by rules that the other side ignores is foolish.
100 5,999 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Oddball project Exchipy 04/22/24
In my experience, many manufacturers who ultimately became a big “name brand,” started out making an innovative product in the most precise way possible, exhibiting fine detail of design and execution, in order to build their reputation before eliminating some refinements in the typical streamlining of manufacturing processes to increase volume as they hit the big time.

So, that early Redding tool, though now obsolete, is still a pleasure to use, I’m betting.
10 922 more...
IC B2
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana RHClark 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by RHClark
Yea, that's unfortunate. The mistaken assumption you are making however is that legality mattered to those jerk off's you hired. You honestly think those idiots wouldn't be high except for the law? Yes, the government will operate it at their usual level of corruption. I think it boils down to whether you believe we are better off now with the government in control of alcohol than we were in the days when alcohol was illegal. Marijuana legalization bears much the same parallels in history except that it is less lethal.
A lot of people base their morality on what's legal and what's not. What legalizing MJ has done/will do is increase the number of users.

Do you think we should make alcohol illegal, again? If not, why? Doesn't the exact same argument apply?
71 4,331 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 300 win mag browning BLR takedown stainless lever action rifle Westslope406 04/22/24
1500 if local
6 742 more...
Re: Minnesota DNR Blows Up Illegal Deer Stands JoeBob 04/22/24
I would say the guy with the stands was probably technically within the law. DNR didn’t want to move the stands because of they would just be moved back or somewhere else. So, they got cute and blew them up.
27 2,611 more...
Re: SUPREMES HIT DEI RAM 04/22/24
How is a Black woman, ( anyone for that matter) unjustly removed from a position she/they held for several years; a victory for anti DEI ?

My only question is, how did it get to the SCOTUS?

This should have been a slam dunk at arbitration by the Police Union.
32 2,540 more...
Scotus grants cert in Frames and Receivers rule antelope_sniper 04/22/24
Garland v. Vanderstok

8 1,172 more...
Re: Thought-Provoking Question Tansun 04/22/24
Durian Fruit, tastes WAY BETTER then it smells.
26 1,734 more...
Re: Remember 8 track tapes? StoneCutter 04/22/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I remember the crinkling sound that the player made when it started chewing up the tape…😳

.....or it would go fast forward real fast like the chipmunks. Then you'd spend the next 3 hours picking tape out of the deck. cry mad
54 2,335 more...
IC B3
Re: Car Maintenance Question Sakoluvr 04/22/24
Calipers were not adjusted right and could have been dragging on the pad.
40 3,002 more...
Re: Massive Cover-Up of Trans Shooter’s History in Nashville Covenant School Mass Murder Case WTM45 04/22/24
How do we know it is actually what the .gov and media claim it is? Has it in its entirety been authenticated?
Could it have been planted and it holds false information meant to slander or misrepresent the school, its administration, teachers, student body and parents?
Would ALL private schools (emphasis on parochial) get lumped into a fabricated misrepresentation of non-governmental learning institutions?
What if it is total BS and this is the best way to suppress it?
26 2,454 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? steve4102 04/22/24
Originally Posted by LouisB
At that point president biden will carry on his last 4 years in office.
That’s a given regardless of what happens to Trump
100 5,999 more...
Express Rifles and Big Bores Only Jump to new posts
Re: I have posted this to warn others about this fraudulent seller on Gun Broker cas6969 04/22/24
21 negatives in 12 months at the moment.

That's another "shame on you" for Gunbroker, not letting you see the real totals without scrolling through all the pages and counting them.
14 3,166 more...
Re: Thought-Provoking Question OGB 04/22/24
Fermented shrimp paste on mango. Smells like the inside of a well used coffin but tastes amazing. You are exposed to such things when married to a little brown savage.
26 1,734 more...
Re: Today is Earth Day...How are you Celebrating? RJY66 04/22/24
I'm going to cut down a couple of trees this afternoon for my old uncle. I kid you not.....planned to do it for about a week, had no idea it was earth day! laugh

PS....these are little trees, I ain't no lumber jack or anything!
58 2,681 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana Tyrone 04/22/24
I'll have to tell the story of my paranoid college roommate sometime. He was *real* successful. /sarc

Or some of the guys from HS.
71 4,331 more...
Flyfishing Jump to new posts
Re: New rod overload? Well, used stuff actually. Robertc 04/22/24
Look at sierra trading post sierra.com
They have real bargains on fly rods, look under gear
17 1,187 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? LouisB 04/22/24
At that point president biden will carry on with his second term and his last 4 years in office.

Who says the voting public is not that stupid?
100 5,999 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by RHClark
Yea, that's unfortunate. The mistaken assumption you are making however is that legality mattered to those jerk off's you hired. You honestly think those idiots wouldn't be high except for the law? Yes, the government will operate it at their usual level of corruption. I think it boils down to whether you believe we are better off now with the government in control of alcohol than we were in the days when alcohol was illegal. Marijuana legalization bears much the same parallels in history except that it is less lethal.
A lot of people base their morality on what's legal and what's not. What legalizing MJ has done/will do is increase the number of users.
71 4,331 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS Kimber Montana 7mm WSM and 6 boxes of factory ammo shinbone 04/22/24
I'll take the ammo and the rifle at $1500.

PM sent.
14 2,148 more...
Re: Poland just did the UNTHINKABLE to Ukraine MadMooner 04/22/24
Russia has been fugking with and trying to destabilize Poland for years. Funneling hadjis and africans through their border via Belarus.

Finland shut its Russian border down for the same reasons. Latvia and Estonia have also either done so or are about to.
33 3,879 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? earlybrd 04/22/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Ain’t gonna happen

Care to share , the why? Egg?
Watch n see
100 5,999 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? jaguartx 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by callnum
and the fire will weep.

LOL

and callnum will still have her monthly cycle

LOL

Calledumbass is wrong. The Left can't win. Trump and the Patriots are leading them down the Rabbit Hole again. Once again, beyond all the Dire predictions Trump will win and, sadly for him, "We will Make America Great Again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload pics online without account

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
100 5,999 more...
Re: Poland just did the UNTHINKABLE to Ukraine Stickfight 04/22/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I might be a bit wrong but I think a dollar spent killin a murdering Orc is just as good as a dollar spent killin a murdering Jihadi.

Is that not what the Good Book says?
What book states that exactly

Most everything written on the topic of politics by (((Leo Strauss))).
33 3,879 more...
Page 236 of 602 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 601 602
AX24

285 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,733
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.