24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: early D&T'd EG w. a Leupold M8 4X mjac 04/17/24
Very nice!

Also, thanks guys for posting D&T EG model ser number range. Very helpful to my search for the right EG.
14 941 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: She's right, but for all the wrong reasons killerv 04/17/24
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by ERK
Does anybody know if black and Indians benefits have increased enough to keep up with Bidets inflation? Can they now only fill one shopping cart versus two?
Maybe if all those fatties are feeling inflation they will vote Republican. Edk

Didn't they up their ebt card benefits up 25% a year or so a go to help them out?

Heck they are stealing from stores left and right around here. Don't need benefits, just go in and grab it and walk out.

I went to grab a 6 pack the other day mid afternoon, all the refrigerated doors at the brand new Circle K in town had bicycle locks on them. Had to wait for a cashier to unlock them to get something cold to drink.

I have a neighbor that moved in a couple years ago. Owned a service station outside of Atlanta, then sold out to move here. He’s got some crazy stories.

Heck, this past weekend we had a 25yo shoot a clerk in the stomach after the clerk asked for his ID to buy a black and mild cigar. Clerk died two days later. Killed over a 2 dollar "cigar"
17 1,562 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? battue 04/17/24
Any that are pro 2nd.
363 23,274 more...
IC B2
Re: Biltong..... Beretta_Shooter916 04/17/24
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
has more protein in 11 oz than a 5# steak! Easy to make also!

Got a favorite recipe?
41 3,012 more...
Re: RFK Jr. Claims President Trump asked him to be VP - Is he a Liar? BillyGoatGruff 04/17/24
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
From a strategic perspective, not a bad idea at all. RFK jr is a blue dog dem and not all his ideas are bad. The R’s need a bigger tent. This might expand it enough without really ceding anything to the left. You have to win before you can do anything. I think we’re forked otherwise.

Nothing like quitting to win.
20 1,586 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS - Sako Optilock bases and rings for model 75/85 outdoorsdad 04/17/24
PM sent, I'll take if first poster doesn't
3 288 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: I need Help!(suppressor/gas issue...) prairie_goat 04/17/24
I’m well aware. The Lehighs are also over a buck a bullet.
36 2,828 more...
Re: Wolverine making the rounds Rooster7 04/17/24
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Escaped pets.

hahaha

I wonder why they got rid of it. Wolverines make GREAT pets!

I can see coming home from work and Skitter the Wolverine has devoured the couch, chewed through the bedroom wall, and pissed on all the bath towels! LOL

Skitter must be half lab! lol
32 3,215 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Butler Creek scope cover for Arken SH4 6x24 50 pavementends 04/17/24
Thanks Swifty
2 299 more...
Re: 16 gauge ammo. FTF SE KCMO area 10gaugemag 04/17/24
Top.
23 1,860 more...
IC B3
Trapping Jump to new posts
Re: Gobbler down! Trapping paying off. RIO7 04/17/24
All Predators get a few Turkey and Quail but the Coon does more damage than any other Predator. Turkeys and Quail are like Cheeseburgers every thing eats them. Rio7
17 1,461 more...
Re: She's right, but for all the wrong reasons BillyGoatGruff 04/17/24
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by ERK
Does anybody know if black and Indians benefits have increased enough to keep up with Bidets inflation? Can they now only fill one shopping cart versus two?

Didn't they up their ebt card benefits up 25% a year or so a go to help them out?

Heck they are stealing from stores left and right around here. Don't need benefits, just go in and grab it and walk out.

I went to grab a 6 pack the other day mid afternoon, all the refrigerated doors at the brand new Circle K in town had bicycle locks on them. Had to wait for a cashier to unlock them to get something cold to drink.

I have a neighbor that moved in a couple years ago. Owned a service station outside of Atlanta, then sold out to move here. He’s got some crazy stories.
17 1,562 more...
Upland Game Jump to new posts
Re: Woodcock search George_De_Vries_3rd 04/17/24
Harry, I was going to ask, in all honestly, are these dark-meated birds who suck down earthworms for a living, palatable on the table? Much less, a delight on the table?

I’ve never hunted them or eaten them.
14 841 more...
Re: NRA Vote Deadline RockyRaab 04/17/24
Gotcha.
14 834 more...
Re: Biltong..... rainshot 04/17/24
ok so how?
41 3,012 more...
Re: FS - Remington CDL SF Limited - .280 Berksbowman 04/17/24
Dinny, perhaps if it was a 270! But the 280 is already the king of calibers!
25 2,032 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: NM Draw Results ggarcia85 04/17/24
One of these years I’ll get lucky and draw my Oryx tag
14 784 more...
Deer Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: We all love hunting, but who loves eating Venison ? killerv 04/17/24
We are having a little issue at my house, we eat a ton of deer but lately my youngest has been having reactions to red meat. We spend a lot time outdoors and pretty good about spraying down, but I have a gut feeling its from a tick bite. Been seeing it a lot lately around here the past few years. Had another episode this past week, Dr. time...
372 51,060 more...
Re: Irreconcilable Differences Rooster7 04/17/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Leftism/wokism is a disease that can be intentionally delivered to young people given a certain context, such as they are exposed to in college. In the 1960s and since, we allowed the very people whose purpose it was to spread this disease to our young people to control our institutions of higher learning. We are reaping the result. The disease is almost impossible to overcome, once it takes over a brain.

I don't think it's at all possible to overcome. Their "brains" are too far gone.

And you know what you have to do to a dog with rabies...
41 3,261 more...
Re: FS: 7mm projectiles rodman 04/17/24
I'll take them
P.M. me where to send funds to
Thanks
1 279 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Blanked on MT tags for us so far 10gaugemag 04/17/24
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Montana residents are guaranteed general deer and elk tags.
I am guessing JGray means he struck out in getting a special draw. Assuming he is a resident, he would still be getting general tags.
👍🏿👍🏿
16 1,542 more...
Re: another ATF [bleep] show PaulBarnard 04/17/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Hopefully SCOTUS addresses this soon with a favorable decision in the Chevron defense case.
We can only hope!
66 5,297 more...
Re: She's right, but for all the wrong reasons killerv 04/17/24
Originally Posted by ERK

17 1,562 more...
Top Military Official Lied about Jan 6th: Whistleblowers local_dirt 04/17/24
10 1,271 more...
Re: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure montram 04/17/24
Real blood clot info

The statistics surrounding blood clot deaths are alarming, to say the least. In the United States alone, it is estimated that approximately 100,000 deaths occur annually due to blood clots. Globally, this number skyrockets to a staggering 1 million deaths every year.

Post Pandemic U.S. Cardio deaths

Looking at trends each year from 2010 to 2022, the researchers' findings show that the death rates from cardiovascular disease rose by 9.3% from 2020 through 2022, in contrast to a decline of 8.9% from 2010 to 2019. There were more than 228,000 more CVD deaths from 2020-2022 than would be expected had the pre-2020 trends continued.

I have no idea how you came up with your number of 20 deaths before Covid but obviously it isn't true about blood clots and cardio injuries. A 300% increase is pretty scary when you are talking about 100,000 deaths instead of 20.
164 19,996 more...
Page 263 of 637 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 636 637
AX24

586 members (1minute, 1lessdog, 204guy, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,746
Posts18,457,785
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.