24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Tax question. Educated guesses welcome rio_grande 04/15/24
If you don't have enough withholding to meet IRS thresholds (less than $1,000 tax due,90% current year tax or 100% prior year tax), then you are required to pay estimated tax to meet those thresholds. I suspect the additional "tax" is actually penalty and interest for not paying the est. tax. It has nothing to do with additional IRS employees - nothing new.
14 922 more...
Re: The Master’s Tournament smokepole 04/15/24
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I watched 2 childbirths in the hospital when I was in training to be a paramedic.
Working as a paramedic, I assisted in 3 childbirths in my ambulance. Honestly those were about 3 of the nastiest ambulance calls I ran, and I saw some pretty bad stuff, in 14 years. I have no desire to watch another childbirth.

Y'all would give up a $3 million payday to watch a kid get born, you go get 'em.

So you're comparing watching a total stranger give birth to watching the woman you exchanged vows with bear your child?

You think they're comparable?
115 6,963 more...
Re: Its meme time RAM 04/15/24
Not in this crowd.
77,627 14,527,629 more...
IC B2
Re: Tax question. Educated guesses welcome odonata 04/15/24
My mom lives off my dad’s teacher pension. But they withhold federal taxes so she’s never had a problem. If your pensions aren’t withholding, then you may have to make quarterly tax payments (i.e. $1,250 per quarter). If you don’t then the IRS might charge you penalties & interest for not having made those payments.

Click here to read a blog post!
14 922 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Trijicon Credo HX 2.5-10x56mm JeffP 04/15/24
BTT
5 603 more...
Re: The Master’s Tournament simonkenton7 04/15/24
I watched 2 childbirths in the OB ward in the hospital when I was in training to be a paramedic.
Working as a paramedic, I assisted in 3 childbirths in my ambulance. Honestly those were about 3 of the nastiest ambulance calls I ever ran, and I saw some pretty grim stuff, in 14 years as a paramedic.

I have no desire to watch another childbirth.

Y'all would give up a $3 million payday to watch a kid get born, you go get 'em.
115 6,963 more...
Re: Shìthouse Rat Show smokepole 04/15/24
All horn, no motor.

All hot air, no balloon.
12,199 981,069 more...
Re: Its meme time RAM 04/15/24
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Waste of good beef. Skinless dog w/ ketchup? What is he 5 y/o ?
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Does a 25-06 need a 25” to 26” barrel? gnoahhh 04/15/24
Makes a good case for a modern single shot - a long barrel on it equals overall length of a bolt gun with a 22-24" barrel.
30 3,418 more...
Re: Two LEOs Killed In New York jc189 04/15/24
Condolences and prayers to their families. This is happening way to often these days. This Country is going to $hit in a hurry. Defund the Police, BLM and libtards have set law enforcement back to a state where they are no longer effective.

We need a reset back to the way things used to be before all this Bull$hit started to happen.
11 1,211 more...
IC B3
Re: when you hate HP printers, alternatives?? RogueHunter 04/15/24
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I am sick of HP printers, its a constant ink grift, The machine constantly has you push a button because it only has black ink left. Its like I need more reminding. If I click cancel print on the printer, I have to do it for every page and it keeps printing. thus using even more ink up for pages I didn't want printed. what do you guys do when your sick of HP printer BS

I absolutely threw my HP out the front door and watched it break into a million pieces. God, did I hate that POS.
Bought an Epson Ecotank, and have not been happier. Have been using it almost a year, and have yet to fill up the tanks. They say it's good for several thousand pages, and I believe them. Excellent printer and would buy it again tomorrow,
51 2,388 more...
Re: Guns no longer made that you wish were? simonkenton7 04/15/24
M96 Swedish Mauser.
82 5,997 more...
Re: Baby Names For John And Rick. rcamuglia 04/15/24
You’re all wrong.

Rug
20 1,128 more...
Re: Hanoi Jane Fonda Says Climate Crisis is a “Manifestation of Racism, Misogyny and Patriarch Hotrod_Lincoln 04/15/24
Too bad she didn't get into range of Carlos Hathcock, or somebody with the same skill set. The beeyotch brought her "F.T.A." show to Okinawa while I was stationed at Kadena AB, and the outdoor amphitheater where they played would have been the perfect spot for a little long range target practice.
53 3,247 more...
Re: Tax question. Educated guesses welcome K1500 04/15/24
Is it an underpayment penalty?
14 922 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin Idaho_Shooter 04/15/24
Thanks BFaucett,

It has seemed like a huge waste of resources to tie up fighter/attack aircraft as fuel trucks. I am glad to see the Navy is getting an alternative.
86 4,505 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 1911 Guys--Angled Bushing? Firecontrolman 04/15/24
Vertical stringing will come from the barrel lugs unless the bushing is literally just floating in its place. The barrel hood extension shouldn’t affect the barrel unless it’s in a bind while going into battery. Cutting the bottom lugs very slightly to let the barrel lockup more consistently is one option. To cure it you’re probably looking at a new barrel.
19 1,483 more...
Re: Q hosfly 04/15/24
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1779885123363635572.html This should be read by every one and acted upon,, the fuQckery of our "elected elite's" is FuQing astounding,,
45,232 3,955,160 more...
Trapping Jump to new posts
Re: Gobbler down! Trapping paying off. Crappie_Killer 04/15/24
Great job. I totally agree trapping is rewarding in more ways than one.
14 1,077 more...
Re: ‘member when fomzi jump the sharK ol_mike 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's what Henry Winkler says about the U.S. Constitution. He is a genuine far left liberal and profoundly anti-2nd Amendment.

I just thought you guys would like to know. smile

L.W.

Henry Franklin Winkler ,, Franklin middle name because the Family love Franklin D. Roosevelt ,, FDR was 'guided' by 'them'.

1939–1945: Family history of The Fon'z

[By 1939], my father knew that it was time. He got a six-week visa from Germany to come and do work in New York City but was expected to come right back. ... He was able to start a new life here, slowly but surely. I have the actual letters from the government each time my father requested to stay a little longer, and they would say YES. And I was born.

—Henry Winkler describing how his parents escaped from Nazi Germany. From an interview with Terry Gross on NPR's Fresh Air in 2019.

Winkler's parents, Ilse Anna Marie (née Hadra)and businessman Harry Irving Winkler were German Jews living in Berlin during the rise of Nazi Germany. By 1939, rising hostilities against Jews led his father to conclude that it was time to leave Germany. He arranged to take his wife on a six-week business trip to the United States. Although Winkler's Uncle Helmut was supposed to join them, at the last minute he decided to leave at a later date, and was eventually murdered during the Holocaust. Soon after arriving, his parents settled in New York City, where his father established a new version of his German company, which bought and sold clothing.
26 1,634 more...
Re: New roof, Slum? MartinStrummer 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by PatB
EB, I'd probably be all over a metal roof and will definitely look into it..

My reluctance lies in the fact I'm 70 years old, a comp roof will probably outlast me..

Makes no sense!?

1. Metal roof is cheaper than composite shingles
2. Home owners insurance savings

Whether you outlast a metal roof or not, it's still money in your pocket.

Metal was not cheaper for me last year. Not even close.

Reroofed our home in 2015? Ten years ago?
Our roof has no hips or valley's.
If we had used colored metal, it would have cost $2K more. We went with galvanized and saved.
The roofer we used dealt in metal roofs only.
AND........ we shaved several bucks off our homeowners policy premiums, too!
58 3,447 more...
Re: Its meme time reivertom 04/15/24
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Except Globalist Commies.....I hate Commies and will never accept them.
Re: Guns no longer made that you wish were? Blackheart 04/15/24
Winchesters that say "made in USA" would be nice.
82 5,997 more...
Re: Hanoi Jane Fonda Says Climate Crisis is a “Manifestation of Racism, Misogyny and Patriarch simonkenton7 04/15/24
The right to protest against a war is enshrined in the Constitution.

But going to the enemy capital, and posing on an anti aircraft gun is treason.
She should have been tried, but it would have been too much of a political hot potato, Nixon had enough problems, he had to give Jane a pass.
53 3,247 more...
Re: Anyone buy DJT? RHOD 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by wade brown
All donny had to do was put the money he inherited from his dad into index-based funds and he would have more money today than he does. How does a proclaimed brilliant business man beat the stock market (the wrong way) by loosing so much money that he did worse than the market?

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)

Like this jerk off knows what market performance is 40 years into the future. LOL

DJT had 4 million in revenue last year. It lost 58 million. It has 1% the traffic for users as Reddit. It is so politically controversial most mainstream advertisers won't come near it and since advertising is the way social media usually makes money this is a big problem. There is no clear path to growth for it, much less a path to profitability. Yet Trump's cult members bid the stock up to almost 8 billion dollar market cap.

By any measure the company should be a penny stock. Of course it was going to come crashing down. Thanks MAGA for giving me some quick trading profits.
173 14,073 more...
Page 293 of 627 1 2 291 292 293 294 295 626 627
AX24

710 members (160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 16Racing, 71 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,167
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.