website (in English): https://www.radiohc.cu/en

live audio stream: https://icecast.teveo.cu/McW3fLhs

sample: English language news broadcast from Feb 8, 2021:

https://cdn.teveo.cu/media/ny/A4/WCtmm9nJnh8a/artifact/B8zv7pbFCRw6jjhQ.mp3

[Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]
40 2,421 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: NEW in the Box FILSON Coats Large & Lg. Long AGL4now 04/20/24
I'll go 40% off, plus local sales tax. Till the end of APRIL. They are new in the box with paper work.
6 1,326 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Fish question AKwolverine 04/20/24
Originally Posted by maggie
Fishing the Kenai, mid Sept. I was thinking we had gotten around 30#s of fillets from a 1/2 dozen fish

Easily doable with a half dozen second run Kenai fish.
14 1,506 more...
IC B2
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Need help & suggestions on a S&W revolver. Dirtdoctor 04/20/24
If the shim fixes the problem, purchase a new strain screw and replace the old one.
21 2,173 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Those Nasty Norwegians again ??? šŸ˜œ BuckHaggard 04/20/24
They cannot congregate without somebody getting shot or killed, but let's just pretend everything is fine.
17 1,852 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Looking for Hoyt Dorado limbs centershot 04/20/24
I used regular ILF limbs on my Dorado. You need to replace the ILF bushing with a sleeve but it's an easy swap. Opens the door for lots of limbs in every weight, length, price and quality range.
3 196 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: NightForce SHV TexasTBag 04/20/24
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The BTR Gen2 2-12x Mil/Mil is tough to whoop,for killing. Hint................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
. Crappy FFP reticle you have to squint to see. Look no further than your own pictures. Turn on the illumination you say. Good luck when you left the spare battery in the truck. That scope is designed for day shooting at a shooting range. Itā€™s a tactical scope not a hunting scope. As evidenced by it being 25 ounces. Isnā€™t it made in China? Geez stick youā€™re sucking it up these days. Do better!

Had no trouble shooting a cow elk with my BTR Gen 2 at 360 yards at shooting light. Wouldnā€™t be my first choice as a range rifle scope but it works fine for both.
61 8,832 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it SupFoo 04/20/24
Fug the grass, I will give the chick AAA+ for "presence of mind".
32 3,006 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Mule Deer and all others.....Sweden Disaster local_dirt 04/20/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I asked the TSA once what they were swabbing for and he replied gunpowder residue. I said that considering I was returning from a hunting trip and I did a bit of shooting that Iā€™d be surprised if it didnā€™t alert to residue since I never wipe my case down. He said ā€œweā€™ll seeā€. When his machine didnā€™t alert and everything was locked back up I told him that machine was really making me feel safer and itā€™s obviously reliableā€¦.

Dipshits.

I just flew to Florida with my Glock 19 and the African albino Oreo swabbed the hell out of itā€¦Iā€™ve never had such a thorough swabbing of my case. It didnā€™t alert either. The vanilla Oreo proceeded to tell me that I didnā€™t need to break my pistol down and I replied that it was easier than having them mess with my pistol since it was easier for non-gun familiar folks to see that itā€™s not a ā€œthreatā€.

I always fly with guns and have never once had any trouble. One time in New Orleans I was called back to the gate so the cop could fingerfuck my model 36 because he liked it for a backup but that was simply a PIA for me for a few minutes of hustling. They kept saying ā€œeverything is fineā€ Joe Dipshit just wanted to ask you about it. I said are you kidding me?ā€¦I have afucking flight to catch so please immediately lock my case up in my presence so I can rejoin my family at the gate. He apologized but I was a little annoyed by his dumbfuckery!

Aces, Let me assure you that TSA agents are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I had a husband-wife team in one of my houses for 18 years. They were constantly aggravating me about the pool that they were obligated to take care of. One day last year, they cornered me out in the backyard and tried to double team me. I let them talk for a while. (I was quietly steaming about that and had been considering selling the house for several months because prices had gotten so incredibly ridiculous).

They went on and on about the pool and how they had not been able to swim in it for a while. I told them "You have lived in this house for 18 years. It has been your responsibility since Day One to care for this pool. I have given you $48,000 in rent credits over those 18 years because you pay your rent on time. That's enough to put both your kids and both of you through college if you watched your pennies. I will be sending you a notice to vacate in a couple of days, as I am selling the house. You will have 60 days to find yourself another place to live. Good bye". They found another house west of there for $1000/mo more. Never spoke to them again and kept their deposit to revitalize the pool.

Some people do not recognize a gift horse when it's licking all over their face. I was totally tired of their b.s. and sold the house for 5 times what I paid for it + $40k.

Final note:

I got letters from TSA every year asking about them. I always gave them glittering reviews. These inquiries covered everything from alcoholism to pedophilia. šŸ˜‡
42 7,368 more...
Re: Those Nasty Norwegians again ??? šŸ˜œ VarmintGuy 04/20/24
Chilnstructor: These welfare rat spawns learn this anti-social, no responsibility for their actions mentality from the ghetto rats that spawned them!
Nothing good comes from welfare for able bodied people.
PERIOD!
The whole great society mentality needs to be destroyed - otherwise society will have more and more of this dangerous/deadly type activity!
Thats right, the welfare bitches/queens (with NO father figures in the mix!), causes this mentality/behavior.
First step in destroying the welfare bitch/queen ghetto rat anti-social behavior problem is MANDATING drug testing (monthly!) for welfare recipients!
So simple - yet, do to white guilt, it will NOT happen.
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
17 1,852 more...
IC B3
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Jackson_Handy 04/20/24
Has the great boomer wish come true yet?
375 28,106 more...
Re: Compulsory Home Sales 45_100 04/20/24
You will own nothing ā€¦

There are lots of ways they will accomplish this. Several very large industrial looking buildings have been and are being built in Tucson. One on Valencia I go by quite often. The have very few, very small windows and are unoccupied after being completed. I am convinced these will become apartment buildings as they accomplish their agenda.
34 2,917 more...
Re: For Sale: Ruger Super Blackhawk centershot 04/20/24
Originally Posted by cisco1
Looks like a good deal to me.

Tough crowd.

A bunch of broke dicks.

I sure thought it was priced for a quick sale....
13 1,930 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Hastings 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Actually, I do believe the Bible. Thatā€™s why I know these so-called Jews are not Godā€™s chosen people and that you are being deceived. The Church is Godā€™s chosen people.
Thatā€™s called Replacement Theology.
DF
Replacement theology or Supersessionism as it is also known is and was not supported by scripture or Jesus or his 12 publicly chosen apostles. It is certainly not supported by the rebirth of the nation of Israel and its subsequent survival against terrible odds. As a 15 year old I along with my family watched in horror as it appeared Israel was going to be destroyed in 1967. We know the rest.

If physical Israel isn't enough miracle for someone there is nothing I can say to change their mind. How about read Isaiah 66 and Zechariah 12. God doesn't lie, He made an everlasting covenant with the physical Jewish people. The evidence is there to see that covenant is still in place. Events are working themselves out, you will see.

Dirtfarmer: This is not aimed at your remark.
375 28,106 more...
Re: For Sale: Nice Glass centershot 04/20/24
ttt
9 1,759 more...
Re: For Sale:Revolver Grips centershot 04/20/24
ttt
6 1,090 more...
Re: New explosions! SupFoo 04/20/24
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Hastings
I thought we were running Iraq. And now we hear Iran has/had a base there.

We need to bring our Army home, put all countries we are willing to help on cash and carry, and let Europe and the Mid-East fight it out

No kidding. Didn't the Iran/Iraq war end somewhat in a stalemate? Now Iran has military bases in Iraq?

Just part of the "Forever Wars" scheme.

Somebody outa ask Geo W. and Dick Cheney about this. It was their doing.
37 3,400 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? drano 25 04/20/24
80 8,725 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it Hypocrite 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Itā€™s that green in Chicago already? Itā€™s only the third week in April.

Yes

Weā€™re mowing in Wisconsin
32 3,006 more...
Re: FS - Burris 2-7x32 Pistol scope eblake 04/20/24
Next time I will be sure to state "unconditional I'll take it". Your post said you'll take it "pending pictures". That sounds like you'll take it IF you like the pictures.
9 580 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? drano 25 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by HeavyDove
ok.

no problem scrap the 260 idea....and well the creedmoor, .....after going upstairs into my reloading heaven I pulled out the packing crate that had ALL of my 7mm mag stuff including bullets

Lets just say its going to be a 7mm08. The amount of bullets I had forgotten I had is fooking blushembarrassing. I had to put my foot and leg up on the wall to drag it out.

4,700 Speer 145 gr. bthp Match, 3,300 162 gr. ELD-X's, 2,600 130 gr. speer lead spire points , thats just the shiit stacked on top that I could get too.....and more........all the Midway seconds that I suspect are MORE 162 ELD-X's. ...along with everybody and their grandads 140 gr soft points...and 5 usps box's that are SPS 150 bt's from 5 years ago.......I broke a sweat getting the damn crate back in place.

Right on top of the mountain were 600 Sierra 120 grain Game Kings. A single box open and 500 still sealed. I'll start with that for now.

Under my shotgun reloading bench was ANOTHER 2 foot long and a foot deep, box wrapped in duck tape that just said "7mm speer " on it.....it was completely filled with Speer 145 gr. bt spts. In 500 round packs with shipping straps still in place........I laughed.

Now to look for and start with good brass in 7mm08. Dies are on their way.

I want to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for helping with advice and insight.......I love the fire.

best
HeavyDove

Well there you have it! The easy answer - it's a great elk round too.

As to brass, the no-brainer of the century is Lapua. Pricey? Yes. But if you anneal every four or five sizing's, and don't push it beyond sanity like some do, it will go 15 shots easily.

The 7-08 is a fantastic round...
Lapua is certainly a good option. Iā€™d shop Alpha Munitions first though. Itā€™s more consistent and the same or less money than Lapua.
80 8,725 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
2019 Jeep Rubicon 4dr Longbob 04/20/24
We are looking at buying a used one which will be our spare car. Not an every day driver. It has a tow bar already installed with the necessary wiring so that is a plus when we want to pull it behind our RV flat towing. This will be more of a spare and take to places we can drive the trails. Our latest trip to Moab and Tikkanut has really motivated us.

Anyone with experience for this model Jeep and any recommendations for what to look out for?
0 153 more...
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Re: Flat shooting contender tred1956 04/20/24
I shoot a 20 TAC (TOP 22 inch Bull Barrel shot as a Pistol) and a 20 VarTarg (BOTTOM 16 inch Step Barrel also shot as a Pistol). Both are dum-dum accurate at 100 yards. I would not hesitate to shoot at 250-300 yards with the VarTarg and 400 + with the 20 TAC. Both are OTT barrels. 20 Calibers are hard to beat in a Contender.
Safe Shooting
Doug

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
24 2,787 more...
Re: (2) Moultrie Mobile Mobile game cameras. diamondjim 04/20/24
PM sent
5 411 more...
Re: Compulsory Home Sales bgcatty 04/20/24
F all the liberals and especially the Clintons, Obamas, Newsoms, Bidens, Schumers, Pelosis, Adamā€™s, Pritzkers, and Hosculs of the world. May they burn! šŸ”„
They are the cause of the downfall of the USA we love!
34 2,917 more...
Page 296 of 600 1 2 294 295 296 297 298 599 600
AX24

322 members (16penny, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 42 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,352
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.