24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. Lorin 04/19/24
I watch news nation most days. seems less biased then the others. I also watch a little bit of CNBS. but that mostly for the financial side
40 2,261 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. jimone 04/19/24
Don't listen to me, I am biased against gender chalenged unpatriotic murderers of the unborn and their apologists, among others.
40 2,261 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .

Every time Betty Sue sees a post she doesn’t like, she will keep copy-pasting the same crap. Sorry, but the only way you won’t see her responding is for her to get a life or she gets banned.
63 3,338 more...
IC B2
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Dead Turkey..now what? longarm 04/19/24
^^ Very good!
15 1,685 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial MuskegMan 04/19/24
He was just trying to get the first annual Burning Man event in NYC up and rollin'
78 4,564 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Bullets; 25acp,.277,.311 and black powder pistol Buckshot77 04/19/24
25 ACP bullets SPF.

I'd do $55 shipped for everything else
11 806 more...
Re: FS - Remington CDL SF Limited - .280 Coyote10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by jry444
Just WOW

"The rifle snob"
This one prolly ain't good enough for you is it?
29 2,726 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? Ringman 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Scientific observable FACTS are still science even if they conflict with the religion of some small minority of the population.

And are thus suitable for teaching in public schools.

Perhaps you should watch the video, "EXPELLED! No intelligence allowed."
492 33,836 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial MontanaMarine 04/19/24
My guess is he went to the courthouse not because of Trump, but because he knew there was a lot of media there, and his act would get media coverage.
78 4,564 more...
Re: 308 tikka question IA_fog 04/19/24
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .
63 3,338 more...
IC B3
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
Wow, you really are as stupid as people say. Nobody is imitating you, Betty, you’re being made fun of.

But you think somebody posting a link is “thieving”…so I guess you really can’t be expected to be self-aware.
63 3,338 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jackson_Handy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

Why wait for someone else to do it?
Not my fight, but it would tickle my dopamine receptors to see someone else do it.

So just Iike everyone else, all talk. Too bad.
If having self control is what you mean, than sure. Many people are able to talk out of anger while not ruining their life by acting on impulse. It sure doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see someone else do it though.

That's a very judicious way of saying, a lot of people on here talk a lot of shìt with zero intestinal fortitude to follow through with their "big talk"....
376 22,270 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? Ringman 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Idaho_Shooter,

Apparently you don't understand "prohibiting the free exercise thereof...."
Yes Rich, I understand it well.
I heard all about it in Sabbath School as a tyke.
The days are coming when your religion will be outlawed. You will be persecuted, jailed, and even murdered for the practice thereof.
Do not resist the .gov agents. Go along quietly to your .gov meted punishment as the Christians met the lions in the arenas. Know that you shall receive your reward in Heaven.
I said I heard it, I did not say I believed it.

Yet, I have not seen anyone in America executed, or even jailed for meeting in a church, or a home, or even discretely praying over a meal in school or other public place.

You have not kept up with some school programs.
492 33,836 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Dating a Winchester Model 70 w/ "G" prefix and six digit serial number? shinbone 04/19/24
Thanks for that info!

From that serial number list, it looks like the rifle was made in mid-2001, which I guess makes it a New Haven gun.
3 414 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Cretch 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
If that girl was black we’d all be saying she should have done what the cop told her.

And to that point, the girl should have not acted like a damn Norwegian. She behaved like an entitled little brat and the cop pulled her from the car. Cops get shot by 18 year olds often enough.

And why did the picture for the video not come from the actual footage. Hmmmmm….

This is a small town country community of less than 2000 people where most folks know everyone. I live within 15 miles from there and have been there numerous times. She hardly qualified as a threat to anyone. I think she was flustered and couldn't retrieve her registration and ID very fast, but no where did I see where she failed to comply. Regardless, as someone else pointed out, only 1 min 20 sec passed before she was yanked out of the car.
The cop was new to the area was on a power trip trying to show his authority. I have no idea where you saw she was being a brat. Unfortunately we have a few small towns around here where the cops try to act like a big finish in a small pond. I hope the girl and her family receive justice.
376 22,270 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial TimZ 04/19/24
So was he a Trump supporter protesting the lawfare against Trump?

If so, can we get his vote recorded before he checks out?
78 4,564 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. bgcatty 04/19/24
News Nation has the best wartime and international reporters out there on the front lines.
40 2,261 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. cra1948 04/19/24
Another good strategy to keep in mind is to park out a ways. I try to avoid parking too close to where I'm going. The parking density is a lot less a couple of hundred feet further out in the parking lot. Also, the kinds of people who tend to be careless in their driving/parking habits or walk through a parking lot with their head up theira ss tend to be the same kind of mentality that drive about six laps around the parking lot trying to find a close spot.
45 2,962 more...
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
Sweetheart,

Imitation is the MOST Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's a hilariously fascinating constant,that you think of me,more often than anyone does of you. Hint.

It is anything but a "surprise",that besides being a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Simply cite how many times a day you think about me and pardon my horning you up,as you fixate same. Hint.

How could a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt such as yourself,even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude? Suppositions are all you can "do",which is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though,as you espouse your Homoerotic Fantasies and feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports.

Pardon my Posting here first,as you unleash your countless very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
63 3,338 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Fish question ironbender 04/19/24
When y’all coming up? You the tour guide? 🤣

Never weighed filets, but will guess 3-4 lbs per fish?
13 1,344 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Phil Shoemaker Video On Big Bears Cheyenne 04/19/24
MOGC linked this video in a thread running on the "Ask The Gunwriters" forum. Phil Shoemaker (458Win) is participating in the thread. I thought that others may not see it because of the forum and the particular thread in which it was linked. So, I am cross-posting here for those who missed it. It contains a lot of wisdom that was spread over many threads a few years ago after the now-famous incident with the bear while Phil was carrying a 9mm handgun loaded with +P hard cast ammo. Enjoy.

20 2,289 more...
Customized COLT parts, 38 Super dajudge43 04/19/24
Slide has been bead blasted and re-blued for a matte finish, so the roll marks are light. Parts as follows: Slide with old school S & W sights, have been installed, firing pin/spring/retainer/extractor, barrel/link/pin, ejector, barrel bushing, recoil guide & spring...Note: recoil guide is not COLT....Can promise U will not be disappointed in the condition of these parts. As normal with me pictures will be available via TEXT.........$325 shipped to your door
1 240 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. gsganzer 04/19/24
The Wall Street Journal is about as close as it gets.
40 2,261 more...
Canada Jump to new posts
Re: RIP Klaus Hiptmayer Canadian Gunsmith KillerBee 04/19/24
PennDog, it was my pleasure speaking with you on the phone yesterday, we had a few good laughs!

When you said "don’t think I ever saw one done quite like that". Klaus had an amazing talent for looking at a block of wood and turning it into a masterpiece. He was an artist, and I agree with you, he ranked up there with the "World's Best".

There is only one rifle like mine on this planet, I am so very happy my father gave it to me. It's really cool being the owner and hunting with a one-of-a-kind hand-made rifle made by a world-class stockmaker, especially an M1917 that is 107 years old. When I go, I will make sure that I will hand it down to a family that will hunt with it for generations. Can you imagine shooting a Moose in 2117 with a 1917 rifle, mind blowing!

As mentioned if you are ever in Alberta, you will be a welcomed guest at my home, it would be fun spending an evening having a few beverages and sharing hunting stories. And if you want to hunt Alberta, you know who to call cool

If you do make a similar stock, I would love to see it.

Cheers ~

PS: When I am in the woods hunting with my M1917, I always play this before heading out of my truck and hoping on my quad.

16 1,572 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. 12344mag 04/19/24
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The biggest danger in parking lots comes from the real men who bring their aggressive driving styles to them; drive real fast and everybody get the hell out of my way.

Ummm, awe hell, nevermind.......
45 2,962 more...
Page 305 of 614 1 2 303 304 305 306 307 613 614
AX24

522 members (1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 1,964 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,464
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.