24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Poland just did the UNTHINKABLE to Ukraine DMc 04/22/24
Make no mistake, Gates + Blackrock & affiliates intend to control the world food supply. The warning signs are indicating you're going to need a place to garden and raise a few cattle or get ready to start eating bugs....
33 3,931 more...
Elk Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: New Mexico elk draw ? 16penny 04/22/24
No luck got a spring Turkey on the 15th and will hunt the predators hard in the fall
33 4,194 more...
Re: LMFAO...Trumps Farting in The Court Room!! jc189 04/22/24
Its probably just another libtard lie. But everything else about this case stinks. Might as well have a little stink in the court room as well. I hope he's ripping some big ones with a smile on his face.
71 5,426 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS Cutco hunting orange knife VernAK 04/22/24
Several in the neighborhood. They can't be beat for cutting a moose down the back. That hide is very thick and the hair is usually full of dirt. very coule years we take turns sending in for sharpening.
5 634 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Canoe's in Alaska WMR 04/22/24
My Grumman Sport Boat moves along fine on flat water or even against mild river currents. It wears a 3hp Evinrude 2 cycle. Usually I’m hauling two people, guns, decoys and my little lab. With a 6hp I think it would go pretty fast. The boat weighs about 120lb IIRC. It’s much more stable than any typical canoe. I’ve always been intrigued by those freighter canoes you guys run. I’d call that traveling in style.

Edited: My yard looks like the place duck boats go to die. I’m a small boat junkie.
22 2,832 more...
Re: Poland just did the UNTHINKABLE to Ukraine Hastings 04/22/24
You know our president wanted us to send money to Ukraine so they could pay their pensions and give the Ukraine folks some "walking around money".

Poland has thousands or maybe millions of Ukrainians as guests in the country already. Poland would probably like some walking around money themselves so they could walk around and round up their guests and send them home.

The idea that we are financing the attempted destruction of Russia at the behest of the NWO bankers makes me sick. Putin so far has been very restrained and has concentrated on keeping his conflict that NATO ginned up confined to Ukraine. I hope all of Poland gets tired of this and stops allowing their country to be the staging ground.
33 3,931 more...
Re: Calf fries stxhunter 04/22/24
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Dwayne, Yelloweye Rockfish tonight here in the palace.

My wife fried it up in olive oil and some delicious breading. I like it better than halibut.

We don't have any seafood restaurants here so make do with the traveling fish truck.

I used to get a huge craving for fresh seafood when I lived in the mountains hundreds of miles for the nearest coast...

I tried to hurt myself on large fried Gulf shrimp for a couple years after I moved closer. laugh
large shrimp 4.89lb, started to get a couple of lbs to fire up, but opted for fajitas instead.
49 3,305 more...
Re: Winchester Model 70 Featherweight Compact 7-08 99guy 04/22/24
Nice rifle
18 1,755 more...
Re: Catfish Bait PaulBarnard 04/22/24
This bayou produces a lot of dinks on earthworms. I have never fished it hard for big ones.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
55 3,221 more...
Re: Wife is pregnant- decides she wants an DiabloBlanco 04/22/24
By law, he's got no rights either way!
72 7,081 more...
IC B3
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Headspace question gdc2 04/22/24
Sent rifle out to have barrel cerakoted, the barrel was removed from action, coated and reinstalled however the barrel was not indexed exactly as before. The barrel would have needed approx 3/16” more tightening for the caliber designation to be where it was prior to coating. Gunsmith said it was an oversight on his part but would not affect headspace. He offered to fix it but that would require shipping both ways. Is this correct that it will not affect headspace?
9 654 more...
Re: LMFAO...Trumps Farting in The Court Room!! earlybrd 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by earlybrd
^^who tha fuqk is this ^^
Somebody who picked a weak password when registering, and has now come back ta life as a liberal.
Figures 🥴
71 5,426 more...
Re: FS - Remington CDL SF Limited - .280 dye7barrel 04/22/24
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by Dinny
Looks like a good candidate for a 35 Whelen rebore. 🤪

For real idiot?

Guessing sarcasm isn't your thing.
29 2,914 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Advantages of 4A reticle? handwerk 04/22/24
Agreed, it's great in lowlight and in all conditions it naturally draws your eye to the crosshair.
For general hunting, my favorite reticle.
14 1,426 more...
Re: Niger want US Gone gregintenn 04/22/24
That isolationist stuff is sounding better all the time.
61 5,090 more...
Re: Vegetable Gardening Advice Sought dassa 04/22/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
I usually leave them alone and still get more zooks than I can eat
Interesting. So you get multiple sprouts in one spot, leave them alone, and still get a full crop of zucchini?
That's pretty good, since I thought we were talking eggplants.
34 2,196 more...
Re: LMFAO...Trumps Farting in The Court Room!! Plumdog 04/22/24
Cave of the Winds
71 5,426 more...
Re: Wife is pregnant- decides she wants an earlybrd 04/22/24
Oh wow
72 7,081 more...
FS- S&B Stratos 2.5-13X56 Flash Dot 7 reticle in Zeiss Ultralight rings NarrowGap_1975 04/22/24
For sale- Schmidt & Bender Stratos 2.5-13X56 Flash Dot 7 reticle with Target turrets in Zeiss Ultralight rings. The scope is in excellent condition and the rings are in like new condition. Still have box and paperwork for S&B and box for Zeiss rings. Price is $1,800 plus shipping. Firm on price. Shipping will be on buyers dime through UPS. Will only accept USPS money order for payment. Will ship once money order is verified as good through bank. Text two five 1- five three 3- one nine 20 if interested. Scope is still mounted on rifle and will remove once scope is sold. Scope will ship still mounted in the Zeiss rings.
1 253 more...
Re: Do you wordle?🤣😂🤣 gregintenn 04/22/24
Every day. It hasn’t made me go blind yet!
27 1,656 more...
Cowhorn peppers Beretta_Shooter916 04/22/24
Saw some of these online

Anyone ever grow em?

Heat level?
15 1,038 more...
Re: FS Cutco hunting orange knife WMR 04/22/24
PM sent. I’ve heard good things about these. Always wanted to try one.
5 634 more...
Re: FS in OR 1997 Ford F-250 7.3l Powerstroke diesel extended cab 4x4 pickup Pharmseller 04/22/24
I’m reasonable, make me an offer.

P
27 4,010 more...
Re: Wife is pregnant- decides she wants an gregintenn 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Shouldn't have knocked up an evil whore.....
Or married her!
72 7,081 more...
Re: Wife is pregnant- decides she wants an gregintenn 04/22/24
You said “should”. According to scripture, the husband is to have dominion over the household.
72 7,081 more...
Page 310 of 600 1 2 308 309 310 311 312 599 600
AX24

578 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 73 invisible), 2,998 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.