24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Bill Maher Over The Target jc189 04/21/24
He's going to say whatever he has to say to stop his diminishing ratings/viewers. He knows if he keeps spewing the message of the libtards he is sliding off the clif. So he has to show some semblance of rational thinking. But be not persuaded by his words. His heart and allegiance is with the left.
31 2,497 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: +++ DeSantis Gunhide Yukon Chest Holster+++ hikerbum 04/21/24
What size gun
5 703 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Do you keep count. erich 04/21/24
I grew up when game meant food on the table. That's the way I lived, I remember the memorable ones, nobody else cares. When you die that is just that much more crap for your family to throw away. The past thirty years I take some pictures for hunting posts/ tutorials but even those get deleted soon. It's hard enough keeping tract of gear let alone memories, make new ones.
77 9,531 more...
IC B2
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female AKwolverine 04/21/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
387 26,338 more...
Re: Vegetable Gardening Advice Sought The_Real_Hawkeye 04/21/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Plant a few seeds pluck the smaller ones after they come up a inch er 2
Too late. I just clipped all but one in each spot. Just new sprouts a fraction of an inch high.
34 2,160 more...
Re: Custom Ruger 10/22 Squirrel Slayer GTP350 04/21/24
Scope shown but not listed in package.

Not included????
8 1,187 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana Timbermaster 04/21/24
Anybody ever met a smart, successful, professional, attorney or doctor or business owner who consumes marijuana? Personally I know dozens. Some of you folks are associating with the wrong crowd. But I can see both sides of the coin. Pieces of [bleep] who drink alcohol and consume marinuana were pieces of [bleep] before that.
71 4,370 more...
Re: Sig SauerFS: SIg Sauer P220-1 45 acp mfg in West Germany 5960 04/21/24
great pistol
great seller
9 1,005 more...
Re: Origin PVA .223 Prefit/Lapua Brass 2UP 04/21/24
$525 shipped for barrel and 194 pieces of Lapua Brass
10 703 more...
Re: Lee Cast Iron press Buckshot77 04/21/24
I'll do $115 shipped. That's half of what a new one cost + the mount.
11 1,161 more...
IC B3
Re: Battery Post "Grease" victoro 04/21/24
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What are those felt washers I see on the battery posts?

I don't what they are soaked with, but they work for awhile. Green on the negative and red on the positive. They are large enough such that even someone who is clueless might manage to get the jumper cables hooked to the correct terminal.

I'm a believer...

They have always worked for me...

New battery... always install new felt rings, too.

I'm pretty sure those washers soak up and neutralize battery acid. I noticed recently that one of 2 year old batteries in my Dodge diesel was leaking acid around both posts. I went to the place where I bought them, a "technician" checked the leaking battery and told me that nothing was wrong with it. I told him that he might as well start removing the battery because he was going to replace it. The manager agreed that a leaking battery post is a factory defect.
36 2,941 more...
Re: Rem 700 6.5 CM by Kampfeld Ramblin99 04/21/24
Can you post a pic of the entire rifle? Would like to see the grip and buttstock. Thanks.
35 2,626 more...
Re: Kirkpatrick leather single action holster and accessories Buckshot77 04/21/24
How about $130
7 759 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Who makes the best 7mm Rem Mag brass? pathfinder76 04/21/24
I’ve used both Peterson and ADG. The ADG is better brass. You can’t wear it out, it is very consistent, and makes good ammo.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
39 4,863 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs Szumi 04/21/24
You should discuss this with your doc. Too many active guys that find out they had a blocked heart. The lucky ones find out at the doc's, the other ones succumb to the widow maker.

If you are concerned enough to be asking here, you know something is wrong.
72 4,633 more...
Re: Niger want US Gone navlav8r 04/21/24
Originally Posted by 79S
Really make one appreciate Ft. Polk.. I could not imagine being stationed there in that chit hole country.

Just about anywhere else in the world outside of the USA makes you appreciate what we have almost anywhere in this country. …🫡🇺🇸
61 5,043 more...
Best rechargeable flashlight? RickcNY 04/21/24
What is the best rechargeable flashlight with adjustable lumens , Up to say 12 or 1800 lumens , and where are they available?
11 769 more...
Re: Sheppard scope FS rodman 04/21/24
up
13 1,621 more...
Re: Suggestions for defeating climate change TrueGrit 04/21/24
I remember when aerosol deodorant was going to cause a hole in the ozone or some sheit? Guess the the do-gooders figured a hole in the ozone was better than people walking around smelling like a boar hog and went on to global warming. Then with the extremely cold winters it went to climate change now everything is to blame.
51 2,705 more...
Re: Barnes TSX .375 bullets ohiofarmer 04/21/24
Bump
3 521 more...
Re: Bill Maher Over The Target 86thecat 04/21/24
True,
Last line says it all.
He doesn't give a dam about anything but biden (or another commie) reelected.
31 2,497 more...
Re: eaten by cannibals that would be a bad way to go elkhunternm 04/21/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
34 2,839 more...
Re: Suggestions for defeating climate change Cretch 04/21/24
Duh!! Just do away with Day Light Savings time so the sun doesn't have as much time to heat the earth! Problem solved!
51 2,705 more...
Re: Suggestions for defeating climate change 1minute 04/21/24
If it would warm up here (SE Oregon), I'd burn a lot less firewood.
51 2,705 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana RHClark 04/21/24
Originally Posted by Rapier
Obviously you never unknowingly hired a framing crew of daily weed smokers to frame a house for you. That was a not so funny joke. 30 days contract to dry in a 4,500 ft house which was only 30% complete in 45 days. They all got fired when I discovered every single hole for every door and window was out of square, out of plumb and not level. They had also laid out one exterior wall on the wrong side of the chalk line. I had to fix all of the work they had done, hire a new six man framing crew and run the job until the house was totally finished, myself. I am still laughing....yeah, right, 20 years later.
Pot destroys the short term memory, these guys could not even measure for a board cut, then actually cut the board the right length. Could not remember how to make a corner or a T, or use a framing square to cut rafters, it was pitiful.

Then when FL voted to legalize medical weed, after several failed attempts, I, as a farm owner, looked at the legal weed grow permitting process and found that all the permits for the state had been bought up long before by politician's family members along with the land to grow on. No politician's names, but in a state, with public info licenses and registry plus the internet it is easy to track who is who. Funny how that happens, a state license for control, ends up in the hands of the law makers.

Yea, that's unfortunate. The mistaken assumption you are making however is that legality mattered to those jerk off's you hired. You honestly think those idiots wouldn't be high except for the law? Yes, the government will operate it at their usual level of corruption. I think it boils down to whether you believe we are better off now with the government in control of alcohol than we were in the days when alcohol was illegal. Marijuana legalization bears much the same parallels in history except that it is less lethal.
71 4,370 more...
Page 312 of 603 1 2 310 311 312 313 314 602 603
AX24

613 members (1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,155
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.