24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Re: Price check-H&R in 30-30 Pappy348 04/16/24
With Warne MT lows and an old K4, I’m able to forgo the use of a hammer spur on my Henry .357. Needs a slip-on cheek pad though, and I only use the scope for testing, going with a Romeo 5 to save weight.
21 2,120 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Iran launches drone attack Swamplord 04/16/24
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Pedo Joe won't do dik- - - - -Obummer's pulling the puppet strings, and Valerie Jarret is holding his alleged balls in a death grip.
Obunghole may well be pulling Bidens strings, but Obunghole, himself, is nothing more than a puppet

Yes & yes .....,,

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
103 8,056 more...
Muzzleloaders Jump to new posts
Percussion cap alternatives bcraig 04/16/24
I have Read of using a small pistol primer and plastic tubing for a cap and ball revolver

Might be a good non corrosive ,inexpensive cap
Anyone tried this.
Was it reliable?

I also read a little about a guy that said that you could use a 22 rimfire and pull the bullet out and pour the powder out and then cut the case in length and use with plastic hose. When I tried to follow the link to YouTube the video had been taken down.

Has anyone actually tried this using cap and ball revolver ?

If so did it give 100% reliability ?
8 704 more...
IC B2
Re: Q K22 04/16/24
45,239 3,956,177 more...
45,239 3,956,177 more...
45,239 3,956,177 more...
45,239 3,956,177 more...
45,239 3,956,177 more...
45,239 3,956,177 more...
Re: when you hate HP printers, alternatives?? RogueHunter 04/16/24
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I am sick of HP printers, its a constant ink grift, The machine constantly has you push a button because it only has black ink left. Its like I need more reminding. If I click cancel print on the printer, I have to do it for every page and it keeps printing. thus using even more ink up for pages I didn't want printed. what do you guys do when your sick of HP printer BS

I absolutely threw my HP out the front door and watched it break into a million pieces. God, did I hate that POS.
Bought an Epson Ecotank, and have not been happier. Have been using it almost a year, and have yet to fill up the tanks. They say it's good for several thousand pages, and I believe them. Excellent printer and would buy it again tomorrow,

Btw, a complete set ink bottles, contains 3 colors and 2 black inks, sells for $21 on Amazon. I bought this spare set and am nowhere near ready to use them yet.
51 2,584 more...
IC B3
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Knight tk2000 muzzleloading shotgun dantheman223wssm 04/16/24
Bump. Cool way to fill those tags
4 451 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Guess I got in the red dot game .. Firecontrolman 04/16/24
I recommend a lot of dry fire practice to acclimate yourself to finding the quickly. It took a good amount of that for me to become comfortable with the change over. Others might feel different but that’s my experience.
63 3,714 more...
Re: Good Samaritan ran over by car jacker Firecontrolman 04/16/24
I saw the video, the victim fired a half dozen rounds literally at point blank range through the drivers window before the killer backed away quickly then came forward extremely fast.
19 1,623 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS: Rem 700 ADL 300 RUM T Bone 04/16/24
bump
6 976 more...
Re: Jihad in Australia - 'Allah Akbar' !!! cervus 04/16/24
His fingers were also "removed" was the way it was spoken on the NZ news tonight....
17 1,589 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Our ages here on the fire... Skeezix 04/16/24
Will be 69 this fall. Still huntin', fishin', campin', workin' on the farm, and riding my motorcycle. Wife and I both still have getting an elk on our bucket lists, and she has Parkinson's, so we're gonna be getting after that in 2025.

How in the world do y'all get those big photos to post?? I can't figure it out.

[img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/85kydtXt/IMG-4040.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yYy1QNLx/Bad-genetics-cull-buck.jpg[/img][/img]
151 21,223 more...
Re: Guns no longer made that you wish were? 10gaugemag 04/16/24
TC sidelocks.
82 6,315 more...
Shotguns Jump to new posts
Re: any browning double auto collectors here? bobski 04/16/24
anyone else?
6 1,032 more...
Re: Guns no longer made that you wish were? bearhuntr 04/16/24
Cannot believe there are no Winchester mod 88 fans here.
82 6,315 more...
Re: What a DickHead jaguartx 04/16/24
OTOH, does anyone consider the possibility that the people like Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social may have a clue.

That being that Trump is the CIC and he and the Military Patriots are in control under a COG and what we are seeing and hearing from the MSM is controlled info designed to turn the people against the leftist Cabal and this is a dog and pony show we are seeing designed to do just that?

Pretty strange that Fani Willis and Jack Smith charged Trump with weak stuff and not Treason or Subversion, which if found guilty of would prevent him from being the president.

I figure Trump goes to jail and that seals the deal as far as him winning the next Presidential Election, whenever that may be.

What clue was he giving when he said in two consecutive rallies that when the next Presidential Election is over he will be our President. That's a Clue. He doesn't say such things flippantly.

Humm. I thought the winner of an election had to wait 2.5 months to become the president. So how could what he said be true?

There is only one way and that would be if he were actually the President WHEN the Election were held.

I'm thinking there is a real big chance we are not through with the 2020 Election just yet. I liked the way years ago when the AZ fraud was revealed Trump said something to the effect of let's let this play out through the courts and just see what it leads to. That's a Clue.

He also told Tucker in that interview he'd be back in in 5 mo.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
53 4,747 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
Skeezix Pics Skeezix 04/16/24
Pics of Skeezix
0 100 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? DBT 04/16/24
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mind reading again
EVIDENCE. Crystal clear evidence.

You appear to have your own special definition of 'evidence.'
491 32,397 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? DBT 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
That's an interesting theology you have. You're saved so you can be a dick and it doesn't matter. That might work on the internet, but if this is how you behave in real life, and some point I suspect your mouth will write a check your body can't cash, and Jesus won't be there to save you.

Flatter yourself, random irrelevant internet atheist with nothing new to add, to think your random irrelevant internet opinion matters........

I wouldn't expect you to even remotely understand any of this. You haven't in the past, you don't now, and it's highly doubtful you will in the future. It's far deeper than your vast "superior intellect" can possibly grasp.

And if you want to try cashing MY check, then step right up and giver your level best......

A good example of the argument from emotion. Well done.

There you go again, thinking someone like me cares about the opinion of a random godless heathen.

Well done, or something.

There you go thinking that anyone cares about you, your beliefs, dellusions or fantasies. It has nothing to do with you.
491 32,397 more...
Re: Mass Stabbing in Sydney Australia dan_oz 04/16/24
Some of you blokes are just too ready to jump in, in complete ignorance of the facts, to let your prejudices have full rein. I thought it was only the left which would seek to capitalise on tragedies to make petty political points.

There's just so much nonsense to wade through. It wasn't a terrorist event. The bloke wasn't a Muslim. He was an Australian, with a history of mental illness, and according to his parents and some of the women he dated, socially inept and desperate for a relationship - an incel in other words.

Self defence isn't illegal here. The men didn't all run away - several confronted him, while others helped women and children to safety. Those who confronted him are being hailed for it, not criticised. Would you armchair heroes have done any better?

Yes, people don't carry here. But they never did. People in Australia didn't routinely go armed even when it was legal. Australia is a safe place - crime rates are low and have steadily been dropping for decades. And incidents like this are vanishingly rare. I remember well the last time there was a mass killing in a shopping centre, because I was there - and it was 33 years ago. It was the first time too. However as this and the other stabbing this week have demonstrated, that doesn't mean we are cowards - people will step up nonetheless, and confront evildoers.

I don't need to be lectured or sneered at about our gun laws either. Especially by those who have no clue what they are. I lived through all of what followed Port Arthur, and I don't agree with much of what changed. However, I quite like living in a country where people don't generally feel the need to go armed to do the shopping.
65 5,323 more...
Re: Jihad in Australia - 'Allah Akbar' !!! DBT 04/16/24
They sit safely at home on the internet playing the Hero, each one a legend in their own mind, quick to judge others without a shred of understanding. That is sickening.
17 1,589 more...
Page 330 of 633 1 2 328 329 330 331 332 632 633
AX24

540 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,096
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.