24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FOR SALE: Winchester M70 Heavy Varmint 22-250 bsa1917hunter 04/16/24
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Damn good buy here.

These rifles tend to shoot lights out. I have one in 308, and would not sell it for this cheap. GLWS..
22 2,416 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Something Else Learned Crash_Pad 04/16/24
Originally Posted by muleshoe
But will 40 year shingles last 40 years?
On a steep roof in moderate climate, absolutely. My lifetime fake slate didn’t make 8.
25 1,931 more...
Re: Milwaukee finish nailer Verylargeboots 04/16/24
Bauer.
26 1,703 more...
IC B2
Buc-Ees, never been Valsdad 04/16/24
They good places I've heard.

Nope, I ain't ever seen one even.

But a friend has. Brought me something from TX and this is what they brought it in laugh

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

At least now I can say I've seen a Buc Ees bag I guess.
75 3,810 more...
Re: Britney Griner's Wife is Expecting simonkenton7 04/16/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
41 3,795 more...
Re: Weaver clamp style 1” scope rings, matte and gloss Joe_S 04/16/24
These are new old stock. Some packaging is tattered.
This is the style rings I have for sale below: https://www.weaveroptics.com/rings/1-rings/detachable-top-mount-rings-1-inch/1000213.html

(6) gloss 1” low $15 shipped per set
(1) gloss 1” medium $15 shipped
(6) matte 1” low $15 shipped per set

Buy all for $125 shipped
17 1,163 more...
SupFoo-welcome to the party Pal BMT 04/16/24
Gotta love left leaning states trying to ban threaded barrels.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...s-and-9mm-pistols-with-threaded-barrels/

You can move or stay and fight

BMT
4 396 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop Raeford 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Ukraine will wind up with its pre 2014 borders reinstated... and be admitted to NATO....
What's more, russia will wind up paying for a good portion of Ukraine's reconstruction!

Phil

For what purpose will NATO serve if.......Russia fails?

And if Russia is going to 'fail', how will this happen[paying]?
5,627 448,633 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Esox357 04/16/24
Lol
361 23,046 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: u notch versus square notch rear sights? TheKid 04/16/24
To me, no. Im focusing on the top of the front being level with the top of the rear. The bottom of the notch is the least likely place for me to look. I also don’t care for bead or round top front sights. YMMV
21 1,581 more...
IC B3
Re: Scott Ritter is a child sex offender tdoyka 04/16/24
keep on believing Ritter, he is a Russian propogandist that that hate America, esp the right.

he went to prison because he is a child predator, that it. no 3 letter agency got his number.

each of you believers can go into the same category, people who like child predators.
57 3,673 more...
Re: hanging is too good for him. DigitalDan 04/16/24
Death by tweezers
6 807 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: NightForce SHV SDHNTR 04/16/24
My .358 also wears a Nightforce SHV after eating up a POS Swarovski Z3. It will work perfectly for your needs.
48 6,238 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? Jcubed 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It was Christians killing Christians.

The genocide was preached from the Catholic pulpits.
I had no idea the Catholic church was fanning the flames in Rwanda. But I did some searching. It's true and they've admitted it. I wasn't much interested and just figured it was a Moslem vs. Christian affair.
What do they say about assumptions?
It was Africa being Africa, basically tribal violence much like our noble red men before the whites moved in and weren't playing that game. Not being very interested I had no idea it was Christian on Christian violence. But Europe was doing that same thing a few centuries ago.

Keeping government and religion separate was a wonderful idea that Tom Jefferson pushed. Keeps down witch burning and other nasty Christian, Hindu, Moslem, etc. habits. Even when I was a gentile in Northern Utah as a kid it kept us mostly safe from the Mormons.

Thanks for the reply.
492 32,786 more...
Re: Think you're not a gun dealer? Dinny 04/16/24
https://orchidadvisors.com/the-atf-changes-definition-of-engaged-in-the-business/

April 15, 2024

The final version of ATF Rule 2022R-17 has been submitted to the Federal Register and will go into effect 30 days after the date of publication. The Final Rule broadens the definition of who is “engaged in the business” as a dealer in firearms and finalizes many amendments to regulatory definitions.

A person will be considered to be “engaged in the business” as a dealer in firearms, when that person:

Resells or offers for resale firearms, and also represents to potential buyers or otherwise demonstrates a willingness and ability to purchase and resell additional firearms (i.e., to be a source of additional firearms for resale)”
Repetitively purchases for the purpose of resale, or repetitively resells or offers for resale, firearms—
(i) Through straw or sham businesses, or individual straw purchasers or sellers; or (ii) That cannot lawfully be purchased, received, or possessed under Federal, State, local, or Tribal law…

Repetitively sells or offers for resale firearms
(i) Within 30 days after the person purchased the firearms; or

(ii) Within one year after the person purchased the firearms if they are

(A) New, or like new in their original packaging; or

(B) The same make and model, or variants thereof

As a former licensee (or responsible person acting on behalf of the former licensee), resells or offers for resale to a person . . . firearms that were in the business inventory of the former licensee at the time the license was terminated…
and

As a former licensee (or responsible person acting on behalf of the former licensee), resells or offers for resale firearms that were transferred to the licensee’s personal collection…”
The Rule finalizes the amendment to the regulatory definition of “Dealer” to clarify that firearms dealing may occur wherever, or through whatever medium, qualifying domestic or international activities are conducted.

The Rule also “finalizes an amendment to the regulatory definition of “engaged in the business” to define the terms “purchase” and “sale” as they apply to dealers to include any method of payment or medium of exchange for a firearm, including services or illicit forms of payment (e.g., controlled substances). “Resale” is defined to mean “selling a firearm, including a stolen firearm, after it was previously sold by the original manufacturer or any other person.””

Providing services is considered a medium of exchange, so the ATF has codified their “historical exclusion for auctioneers who provide only auction services on commission to assist in liquidating firearms at an “estate-type” auction.”

The ruling states that a “licensee transferring a firearm to another licensee, must do so by following the verification and recordkeeping procedures in the regulations, rather than by using a Firearms Transaction Record, ATF Form 4473.”

“The final rule recognizes that individuals who purchase firearms for the enhancement of a personal collection or a legitimate hobby are permitted by the GCA to occasionally buy and sell firearms for those purposes, or occasionally resell to a licensee or to a family member for lawful purposes, without the need to obtain a license.” Without an FFL, an individual must ensure they are not “engaged in the business” and the transaction is not “to predominantly earn a profit”, which now focuses only on whether the intent of the underlying sale or disposition of the firearms is predominantly of the obtaining pecuniary gain. Individuals may continue to engage in private intrastate sales, without a license, provided the individuals are not “engaged in the business” and the transaction is otherwise compliance with the law.
55 5,162 more...
Re: Milwaukee finish nailer Bwana_1 04/16/24
I prefer Porter Cable, and the angled head finish nailer.....straight head brad nailer.
26 1,703 more...
Re: WTS - CZ 527 American 223 Remington Woodzloafer 04/16/24
Up
16 1,520 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Jcubed 04/16/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Genius, show the Jews how to hit what doesn't exist. They don't have nukes! Never wanted them. It is forbidden in their religion. That's Israeli propaganda. Besides they just proved what was already well known, they don't need them! FAFO

YGTBFSM

What's the name of that river in Egypt?
361 23,046 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Made a Proper Linguini With White Clam Sauce earlybrd 04/16/24
Nice
13 992 more...
Re: Avocados from Mexico Valsdad 04/16/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
Guava anyone?

Used to fire those out of my wrist rocket
loquats!
71 4,995 more...
Re: Avocados from Mexico Valsdad 04/16/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Panama. This one was a dollar.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P

So?

They're a dollar here, too.

Usually about 3/$5 here in NorCal. and they ain't nowhere near as big as that one in Panama.

I do miss living in a warm climate where those things, and other fruit grows. Peach tree in back is just starting to show some color in the buds and it'll probably freeze before it gets to set fruit.

I have trees. I can't remember ever buying avocados.

I know, just like us in SoCal.
71 4,995 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? AKwolverine 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Genius, show the Jews how to hit what doesn't exist. They don't have nukes! Never wanted them. It is forbidden in their religion. That's Israeli propaganda. Besides they just proved what was already well known, they don't need them! FAFO

YGTBFSM
361 23,046 more...
Re: Avocados from Mexico slumlord 04/16/24
Guava anyone?

Used to fire those out of my wrist rocket
71 4,995 more...
Re: Its meme time Morewood 04/16/24
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
77,693 14,546,051 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? Hastings 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It was Christians killing Christians.

The genocide was preached from the Catholic pulpits.
I had no idea the Catholic church was fanning the flames in Rwanda. But I did some searching. It's true and they've admitted it. I wasn't much interested and just figured it was a Moslem vs. Christian affair.
What do they say about assumptions?
It was Africa being Africa, basically tribal violence much like our noble red men before the whites moved in and weren't playing that game. Not being very interested I had no idea it was Christian on Christian violence. But Europe was doing that same thing a few centuries ago.

Keeping government and religion separate was a wonderful idea that Tom Jefferson pushed. Keeps down witch burning and other nasty Christian, Hindu, Moslem, etc. habits. Even when I was a gentile in Northern Utah as a kid it kept us mostly safe from the Mormons.
492 32,786 more...
Page 347 of 637 1 2 345 346 347 348 349 636 637
AX24

626 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 72 invisible), 2,219 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,732
Posts18,457,526
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.