24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS: Old Style LEE priming tool shell holders................. Mooseman684 04/19/24
E-mail sent Bob.
Rich
4 414 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: NightForce SHV bsa1917hunter 04/19/24
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The NF is way overkill for 100 yard shooting.

The beauty of those scopes is in the integrity of the mechanical repeatability & reliability to dial up for longe shooting & back to zero.

Plenty of scopes for half the price to do what the OP wants.

Horses for courses......................but spend the money if you so choose, the NF will work fine.

MM

I think he said he's 77, and has never owned a Nightforce scope. However, I agree with you, it's way "overkill" for his needs. Some guys make excuses for "needing" to buy expensive scopes for their rifles. I have a buddy that says he has to have Swarovski rifle scopes on his hunting rifles, at his age. That's on him, and everyone else that needs to make excuses like that. Warranted or not. I'm not the OP, but I could get by just fine with a cheap azzed Burris FFII 3-9x40, even in low light. However, if the OP wants to spend his money on a Nightforce he can. Even though, its strong points are dialing, which makes it more suitable for long range and returing back to zero. To each his own though.
61 8,777 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial RMiller2 04/19/24
But why?
78 4,723 more...
IC B2
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
I never claimed to have taken the picture of the ring, you clueless wretch. I was demonstrating your incompetence, you boob. Nor did I claim to be Erik Cortina. Linking to something isn't "stealing" it. Some concepts are above the grasp of a simpleton like yourself. I'll spell it out for you: stealing a photo means you've passed it on as your own. Please cite where I've done such? Hmmm you can't. All you can do is run your cock holster. Seems strange, every time I post, you feel you need to respond to ME. Hmmm, who is thinking about who here? You just can't have your little princess ego challenged on your one "safe space", the campfire. You're a laughingstock.
63 3,469 more...
Re: Filson Mackinaw cruiser Xycod 04/19/24
Ttt
6 1,423 more...
Re: ARC Mbrace 34mm Xycod 04/19/24
Ttt
4 353 more...
Re: Rough day RMiller2 04/19/24
Congratulations! I have four daughters, the oldest being 21. Figure it won't be long here.
47 2,542 more...
Re: Leupold Backcountry cross slot 1 inch rings Xycod 04/19/24
Ttt
3 376 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by horse1
I guess the one piece that's not there that I'd really like to see/hear is the verbal exchange prior to her being removed. The reason I say that is the 1st thing you hear from this gal when she's removed from the car is:

"What the F".

She might have been trying to be worriedly compliant, shook up, and not efficient in retrieving the information the officer requested. Or, she might've been a little brat.

The interaction w/the other motorist doesn't make it look like the officer is even-tempered and goes straight to "power-trip" at the drop of a hat.

Looks like South Whitley is a small town of 1700-1800 people. Family name aside (good or bad), if she's a good kid, everybody in town that size knows it. Business owners will invoke the, "We reserve the right to refuse service" deal and the only goods/services that will be available to him in town will be a public payphone.

The lack of audio was the choice of the cop who chose to not turn his body camera on.

If businesses try to deny him service the tbl community will do their "hate all cops" and "they support criminals" rants(at a minimum) until they give in or go under.
384 23,700 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial MontanaMarine 04/19/24
78 4,723 more...
IC B3
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial gunchamp 04/19/24
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
IIRC, the dude who recently chose self-immolation in front of an Israeli embassy or consulate lived a day or two before expiring.
Ive read that its one of the most brutal and painful ways to go. People have lost their minds
78 4,723 more...
Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs granitestate1 04/19/24
That guy has played in over 1300 games that is off the charts as far as being an ironman.
20 1,015 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! Whelenman 04/19/24
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Good to hear no one is injured and all are safe.....and as to the spelling? I take it as a challenge and look forward to reading your stories, unlike 12344 Mag.
He's just mean.

That’s Toby (meaner that mean)
49 3,076 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female BeardedGunsmith 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

Why wait for someone else to do it?
Not my fight, but it would tickle my dopamine receptors to see someone else do it.
384 23,700 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial rockinbbar 04/19/24
At the 47 seconds mark at end of video, it looks like the guy had a military uniform on.. ?
78 4,723 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. Valsdad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
A few years ago I was backing out of a spot and barely missed hitting a woman pushing a cart. I was being careful, too, but she just kept walking even though it was obvious I didn't see her. Yes, I was in the wrong and she was in the right, but she still would have been dead - and dead right isn't much good.

Now I will drive around a lot until I can find a place to pull in so I can drive straight out. Rarely I'll back into a spot, but never drive in and back out of one.

I've driven employer-provided vehicles for 20+yrs. As such, I've been to 4 mandatory driving schools either when starting a new job or as part of a periodic mandatory training. Every one of them stresses the importance of the above (pull through or back into a spot) whenever possible. Never set yourself up to have to back out of a spot unless absolutely necessary. With backup cameras being nearly ubiquitous, this should be your default.
Aha, I see you guys got there ahead of me.

Defensive driver teacher years ago (insurance company guy) told us a very high percentage of the "accidents" reported are folks backing out of store parking lot spaces into something/somebody.
45 3,041 more...
Re: They won't take "NO!" for an answer! Mannlicher 04/19/24
unions are always communist supporters, left wing cash cows, and only incidentally 'help' the workers.
42 3,051 more...
Re: Holster for EDC around the farm? MOGC 04/19/24
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Well, if you're wearing bibbed overalls, isn't there a 'built-in' chest rig right there?

Maybe just go with a pistol that will fit in there. I'm thinking Canik MC9, Sig P365, Glock 26, should do it, and many others.

Just make sure it is a modern pistol that is drop-safe. I know a guy who used to carry an old Colt .32 auto in the top bib pocket. Seemed like a good choice, small, light, very thin in profile. One day he bent over in his garage for something or other and the old Colt fell out of his bib pocket. When it hit the concrete it fired and shot a little .32 round that went right into the arteries over the top of this fellow's heart. He called 911 but bled out before the EMTs could get to him.
85 5,330 more...
Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs Beretta_Shooter916 04/19/24
I want the Oilers
20 1,015 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... 5sdad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Where have all the flowers gone?

Young girls have picked them, every one.
36 2,679 more...
Australia Jump to new posts
Re: Australia going full retard Swamplord 04/19/24
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
304 38,937 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
Sweetheart,

You Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again,you assuredly did not take the picture of the ring which consumes you,nor did you shoot the video you dangled to try and salve your Hurt Feelers. Hint.

It is anything but a "surprise",that besides being a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Simply cite how many times a day you think about me and pardon my horning you up,as you fixate same. Hint.

How could a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt such as yourself,even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude? Suppositions are all you can "do",which is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though,as you espouse your Homoerotic Fantasies and feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
63 3,469 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial rong 04/19/24
Too hot to handle,
people are strange
78 4,723 more...
FS-Red Dot Mount for Ruger MKII, MKIII, MKIV, 22/45 Longcarbine 04/19/24
New, never mounted Allchin red dot mount for Ruger MKII(pre drilled), MKIII, MKIV and 22/45's. Will take Burris FFIII, Vortex Venom, J Point Optima, Leupold and several others with these foot prints. These are fifty dollars shipped from the factory, I'll take $40 shipped for this one. All mounting screws are included
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
2 305 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. Valsdad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
An accident can happen to anyone but leaving the scene is bad doo doo. I hope they catch him. Back up cameras on cars are a big help in parking lots. Our car chirps and yells if anyone is behind us. I've even had a cat set it off.
If one pulls through, or backs in, there is much less chance of hitting someone/thing when backing out.

Just sayin.
45 3,041 more...
Page 354 of 605 1 2 352 353 354 355 356 604 605
AX24

601 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,122 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,133
Posts18,464,687
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.