24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: MN AG Ellison Investigating Car Mfrs for Making Cars That Black People Want to Steal Pappy348 03/26/24
Originally Posted by JD338
Isn't that racist?

Well, condescending anyway, just like the claim that black folks are somehow unable to secure proper I.D. for voter verification, and are incapable of resisting the tempting taste of menthol ciggybutts.

Dems treat their dependent/victim-class voters like children, which really oughta piss them off, but somehow doesn’t for the most part.
24 1,702 more...
Re: Pasty Cline?? BOBBALEE 03/26/24
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I was wondering what the deal was with the number 9 everywhere. Were you here when we had a guy called Muley Stalker who always posted in “mountain speak”? By far the most aggravating thing you tried to read, no one could make sense of it, and most everyone quit trying.
I guess he finally went away.😟
I’m here because I for the most part enjoy the discussions. I try not to get involved in whizzing contest, I have better things to do.
With that said…

Muleskinner did the 'mountain speak'. Muley Stalker lived in Colorado. His wife got struck by lightning twice. Not direct strikes but she felt it.
87 4,677 more...
Elk Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Elk Outfitter Recommendation bobdahunter 03/26/24
I looked at all the places referenced. Some of them look REALLY nice. I certainly wasn't expecting 5 star accommodations. When I said "lodge" i simply meant i needed a place that had wifi and hopefully cooked some food for you. I just can't be in a tent off the grid for a week.

Of all the options, Chama looks intriguing for a combo of the price and package. Id rather keep it less than $12k but if you're already spending that much, what's a little more?
24 2,435 more...
IC B2
Re: This packaging made me LOL MontanaMarine 03/26/24
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Dude

Toenails

P

Yeah, like I said above, my feet took a beating. Getting rid of nail fungus is pretty much impossible, short of amputating the toes.

That's the price of wearing boots day and night for nearly three months, and trying to stay clean with wet wipes.

There are products out there that will improve the "appearance" of fungus damaged nails. None of them cure it. Trust me I've tried several.
59 4,480 more...
Re: Trump is wicked navlav8r 03/26/24
Earlier today, my wife said he ought to pay it with pennies. Nickels would be almost as good. Heck paying with dollar bills would keep them busy for a while. 😁
25 2,573 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... JoeBob 03/26/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Sure, a lot of people died in a most savage decade but percentage wise the Jews took the worst of it.

That’s not even true. By percentage more Gypsies died than Jews.
What percentage of non combatant Gypsies died and what percentage of noncombatant Jews died out of their respective populations. I admit I don't have the breakdown by ethnicity but it is generally conceded that 1/2 or more of continental European Jews did not survive the war

By the way, lets don't consider the Jews killed in the Warsaw uprising as combatant Jews please.

And JoeBob, do you approve of lethal elimination of Jews?

See, you can’t even have your narrative questioned in the slightest way, without quickly accusing someone of anti-Semitism. I’ll bet you got pissed when people who said “All lives matter” got accused of being racist for not saying “Black lives matter.” I don’t approve of the lethal elimination of any human being. Jews are no better or worse than any other and don’t deserve special victimhood status.
I guess my question was somewhat accusatory in the context of this whole discussion so I will apologize for that. But I do wonder about some of our members here that seem to have an abiding distaste for the Jewish people with some even siding with and justifying the recent attack by the Arabs that was well coordinated, murderous, and launched from the Gaza Ghetto using money and material donated by foreign benefactors for humanitarian relief.

Do you winder about the distaste that people have for the race hustlers who make everything about “racism”?
388 25,920 more...
Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update NVhntr 03/26/24
Originally Posted by viking
What gets me in this whole mess is Caucasian’s killing Caucasian's.

And Christians killing Christians. Same as WWII.
150 12,099 more...
Re: Interesting Camp Broom - Ruger LC Carbine .45 ACP Mr_TooDogs 03/26/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut
The gun is only a thousand dollars. Of course, you would run through a thousand dollars worth of ammo in your first range session. It looks fun. Too much fun.

My PC9......with glass....extra mags...after market parts

Pushes well past a grand

They do include Glock mag adapter

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Flash hider on a rimjob? tacti-cool
28 2,476 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Reaction rod for 6.5 Grendel kk alaska 03/26/24
Bolt was stiff and dry took apart and relubed much smoother. Gas tube was just moved forward and taped barrel removed new receiver installed
Barrel retorqued gas tube reinstalled had dimple on barrel for alignment. Was sister marked with paint for reinstall. Bolt was stiff so will retest.
17 1,531 more...
Re: Served Their Country? Keith1 03/26/24
USMC 1958-62 Semper Fi
55 4,531 more...
IC B3
Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update Hastings 03/26/24
Originally Posted by viking
What gets me in this whole mess is Caucasian’s killing Caucasian's.
There is nothing new about that. Been happening for centuries.
150 12,099 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 30-06 125 nbt Dirtfarmer 03/26/24
Dem wabbits can get purdy tough, don’t ya know.

Ya reckon dem deer be just big ole wabbits?

125’s kills’em, too. Just as dead.

BTW, I seen pictures of wabbits with antlers. Not live, just pictures.

DF
22 2,059 more...
Re: Pasty Cline?? auk1124 03/26/24
Originally Posted by gunzo
Dat be the Ky. elk herd, largest east of the Missisip. & Butcher holler close to what they call the country music highway, State Rt. 23. Many artist from the area, but not Patsy.

The Arby's on 23 in Louisa has the distinction of being the all-time shìttiest fast food place I've ever ate at.

I'm not sure how you can screw up microwaved turkey lunch meat and fake coagulated "roast beef," but they manage to do it consistently.
87 4,677 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS Garage sale lot of rings and bases Onpoint 03/26/24
One last look.
3 549 more...
Re: Campfire Boooomers Rooster7 03/26/24
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Sweet! I finally got to see Jim's guard dogs.

I've actually thought about PM'ing you about them, JC.

What breed and how many do you have? In another video that came up after your other one was over, I thought I counted 5?

Do they live with the sheep all of the time? Do they come home to eat and head back out to do their jobs again?

Those types of working dogs fascinate me, that is why I ask.

8 at the moment.

The original ones were Great Pyrenees and the stud dog was Anatolian Sheppard.

We got a batch of pups and sold a few of them. They were 50 50 GP and AS.

Then....one of the pups got bred by her brother....and we got three more.

They are good dogs.

They are with the sheep 24/7. We keep a sheep proof dog feeder out in the pasture for them.

Sometimes some of them leave to chase something off...or they will come home to make a patrol.

One or two might stay if there are sheep and lambs at home.

They are pretty incredible animals and it has been fun learning about them.

Thanks for the reply buddy.

Now I'm even more curious about them.
1,434 103,252 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Benchmade LEUKU #202 NEW IN BOX bls72bmw 03/26/24
New in box, never used, just have another knife like it at home.
$130 Shipped lower, 48 USA.
New price at full retial is 180 plus tax and shipping. So with tax and shipping all in at 130 should be a fair deal for someone.
1 278 more...
Re: Served Their Country? BMT 03/26/24
I got as far as MEPS, Oakland, CA., in October 1986.

Budget cuts (1986 Gramm Rudman Deficit Reduction Act) ended my career before it even started.

BMT
55 4,531 more...
Re: Road House (2024) on Prime Gooch_McGrundle 03/26/24
Good mindless entertainment.
67 5,103 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Remington 722 222 extractor Direct_Drive 03/26/24
Originally Posted by AZmark
I've thought about having the Sako extractor installed, not sure but think this is the same as the M16 extractor everyone's been talking about here.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
It's not the same.
It's usually a mini-M16 extractor. A narrowed and shortened M16 extractor to better fit the M700 bolt.
The mini-M16 extractor is preferred over the Sako extractor by most custom builders.

Mini M16 extractor vs. Sako extractor
14 1,205 more...
Re: Road House (2024) on Prime Plumdog 03/26/24
Not a cinematic masterpiece, but enjoyable and funny. Jake has come long ways since Brokeback Mountain.
67 5,103 more...
Re: NY civil fraud case could remain effectively frozen through the November election SupFoo 03/26/24
7 610 more...
Re: Serious inquiries only......... Mohall57 03/26/24
7mmbuster nailed it perfectly. Bless you sir.
31 2,814 more...
Re: Garand Bayonet and scabbard navlav8r 03/26/24
The CMP had bayonets and scabbards a few years ago. They might be able to help. Give them a call.
6 497 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... Hastings 03/26/24
Sure, a lot of people died in a most savage decade but percentage wise the Jews took the worst of it.

That’s not even true. By percentage more Gypsies died than Jews.
What percentage of non combatant Gypsies died and what percentage of noncombatant Jews died out of their respective populations. I admit I don't have the breakdown by ethnicity but it is generally conceded that 1/2 or more of continental European Jews did not survive the war

By the way, lets don't consider the Jews killed in the Warsaw uprising as combatant Jews please.

And JoeBob, do you approve of lethal elimination of Jews?

See, you can’t even have your narrative questioned in the slightest way, without quickly accusing someone of anti-Semitism. I’ll bet you got pissed when people who said “All lives matter” got accused of being racist for not saying “Black lives matter.” I don’t approve of the lethal elimination of any human being. Jews are no better or worse than any other and don’t deserve special victimhood status.
I guess my question was somewhat accusatory in the context of this whole discussion so I will apologize for that. But I do wonder about some of our members here that seem to have an abiding distaste for the Jewish people with some even siding with and justifying the recent attack by the Arabs that was well coordinated, murderous, and launched from the Gaza Ghetto using money and material donated by foreign benefactors for humanitarian relief.
388 25,920 more...
Lever Actions - General Jump to new posts
Re: Ruger No. 1 stock and barrel leemar28 03/26/24
Try the classified forum
6 666 more...
Page 357 of 773 1 2 355 356 357 358 359 772 773
YB23

Who's Online Now
137 members (257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 18 invisible), 1,901 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,659
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.