24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BPCR Jump to new posts
Needle Gun OlRufus 04/15/24
What caliber/calibers were the rifles referred to by the buffalo hunters needle guns?
Did that term refer to the action or cartridge?
7 744 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tuning bsa1917hunter 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Esox357
Thanks

I shot this 5 shot group tonight. Barrel was heated after three rounds. 14.4 mils at 400 yds dinged a medium gong. Need to chrono still but 178 eld x is doing good things for me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looking pretty good Esox. I like how you are pretty centered up on that orange dot. I like those ragged holes. Good shooting!
22 1,759 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Q NoDak 04/15/24

Some may enjoy this. Start about 5 minutes in.
45,232 3,955,408 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: semi custom kimber montana 7mm-08 winchester Jgotro 04/15/24
Tag
11 1,280 more...
Re: Latest auction buy Partsman 04/15/24
Have some once fired coming, and a fellow looking for new for me.
Had a fellow at the last gun show this weekend who had a few Ruger no 1 rifles, one was in 458 and in very used shape, no where near as good as the one coming and he was asking well over 2000.00 CDN for it😳

It at least gave me a chance to handle that rifle in that caliber and man it seems to be a heavy son of a gun.
18 2,339 more...
Re: Black Death in Durham, CA. Higginez 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Hig you must owe that one in the middle money..
18 2,155 more...
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by NoDak
[quote=jaguartx]Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

The boat is the USS John S McCain firstly.

I'm sure Whip and K22 can remember the Q post years ago re "Hands Up" and "Every dog has his day" referring to No Name spoken traitor McLame.

Shortly thereafter the news came out that the No Name traitor had died.

Quite some time after that John Casick was on life TV and let it "sllip" that "they had killed" No Name.

DID JOHN CUSAK SAY WHAT HE SAID REFERRING TO THE SENATE ACTION GIVING THE GO ON NO NAMES EXECUTION PLAN?

I thought there had been a 30 day warning of No Names day coming. Im hoping someone can post more on this. I'm wondering what may be coming subsequent to this incident with the Navy officer.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...sing-photo-quickly-deletes-amid-mockery/

I've seen both Cassic and no names daughter Mehgan mention no name being killed. Rightfully so for his past transgressions.

Yes, I totally agree. Actually Casich said "....they put him to death, as if it was a legal judgement being carried out.

The thing is, from what I remember, the Q Drop warning came exactly 30 days to the hour BEFORE No Names death was announced. Grassley was activated. Activated for what? Today Grassley said there should be no abortions.

The question is, do we have a 30 day window before this notification is acted on and what could this psyop act be referring to.

[/quote

Don't know. The same for old man Bush who was buried with a wrinkled flag on his casket, meaning dishonor.
45,232 3,955,408 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Remington 722 .222 Direct_Drive 04/15/24
'
Rem 722 introduction year, 1948
Rem .222 introduction year, 1950
A successful marriage.

Rem .222, (miniature 30-06) will generally shoot anything well.
Good luck with it !
11 1,119 more...
Military Jump to new posts
Re: Any officers? GuppyDriver 04/15/24
E-1 to E-6, WO-1 to CW-2, O-1 to O-4
12 2,289 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Gunsmith Rant Alan_C 04/15/24
Very good read MD. I think another reason for gunsmiths disappearing is all the YouTube DIY videos. Most people know someone with a lathe and mill. Another factor is government regulations. I just bought an action from a good member here and the cost from my FFL was $125 for bringing the action in from another state , sales tax , and dros. Working on guns sometimes is just not feasible. If things were like they were in the 60’s , I would consider being a gunsmith. Meanwhile I just tinker on my own stuff.
62 6,441 more...
IC B3
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tuning Hammerdown 04/15/24
Looking pretty good, yessir, that's some good shooting.
22 1,759 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Bullseye shooters, I need 1911 advice! 79S 04/15/24
Originally Posted by 4th_point
Gentlemen, thank you for the info. Lot to digest! I need to re-read it again.

I've been really interested in the Tisas, but wasn't sure if any gunsmiths would work on them. Good to hear that Dave Salyers will.

I didn't mention it, but I squirrelled away a S&W 67 for each child, and have been looking for a good gunsmith. I heard that there is a good one in AZ, and I need to do some work down there soon, so maybe I'll drop the revolvers off in person.

I was under the same impression until Dave told me the metallurgy on the Tisas is very good.
44 3,207 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin GuppyDriver 04/15/24
Because the Gulf of Mexico?
86 4,585 more...
Re: Q jaguartx 04/15/24
Originally Posted by NoDak
Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

I'm sure Whip and K22 can remember the Q post years ago re "Hands Up" and "Every dog has his day" referring to No Name spoken traitor McLame.

Quite some time after that John Casick was on life TV and let it "sllip" that "they had killed" No Name.

DID JOHN CUSAK SAY WHAT HE SAID REFERRING TO THE SENATE ACTION GIVING THE GO ON NO NAMES EXECUTION PLAN?

I thought there had been a 30 day warning of No Names day coming. Im hoping someone can post more on this. I'm wondering what may be coming subsequent to this incident with the Navy officer.

I've seen both Cassic and no names daughter Mehgan mention no name being killed. Rightfully so for his past transgressions.

Yes, I totally agree. Actually Casich said "....they put him to death", as if it was a legal judgement being carried out.

The thing is, from what I remember, the Q Drop warning came exactly 30 days to the hour BEFORE No Names death was announced. Grassley was activated. Activated for what? Today Grassley said there should be no abortions.

The question is, do we have a 30 day window before this notification is acted on and what could this psyop act be referring to.

45,232 3,955,408 more...
Re: Black Death in Durham, CA. hardway 04/15/24
People still grow Rice up there ? It’s not all planted in Almonds like here?
18 2,155 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS in OR 1997 Ford F-250 7.3l Powerstroke diesel extended cab 4x4 pickup Pharmseller 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Joe_S
For those of us that don’t have elk near us, that really puts them into scale. Geez, what a magnificent animal!

Heck, they get a lot bigger than that. He was a young bull, probably 4 1/2 years old. Maybe 5 1/2.

P
24 3,218 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Zeiss Deal (fake) AKwolverine 04/15/24
Originally Posted by himmelrr
I told the seller it was a fake. He said he would verify SN with Zeiss, otherwise he said the listing is staying up.

The seller ended it.
15 2,056 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: What 35 whelen would you go after? Judman 04/15/24
I just built one, and it’s a hammer 👊🏻

98 13,861 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Fly in Tent recommendations? GuppyDriver 04/15/24
I have a Golite SL-5 (out of business now). It is by far my favorite tent.

It is not unlike the Kifaru sawtooth very much practically.

However both kinds require stakes into good ground. There are places in AK where there is only a couple inches of soil before you get to rock- especially above the tree line.

A dome tent, while heavy will be better in those conditions.
12 1,158 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin hardway 04/15/24
Wonder why they would be testing that chit in a highly populated state like Florida vs. one of the desert bases like Fallon,Nv, etc ?
86 4,585 more...
Re: A Citizen Of Israel Buys A Gun. AKCHOPPER 04/15/24
Don't get me started on U Crane. I really do believe that we will never recover.
21 2,181 more...
Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

45,232 3,955,408 more...
Re: how many boomer on here are excited for a war with Iran? ribka 04/15/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Do you have a source more credible than a meme to substantiate this claim?
Antelope diaper you praised the covtard vax that never worked and injured and killed millions

Can you post a link to all of the covtard vax trials that never existed?

It’s pathetic that Rick allows such a dump Phug to
Post on here. Lol
149 9,912 more...
Re: how many boomer on here are excited for a war with Iran? ribka 04/15/24
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by tdoyka
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

How many times has the US used a hypersonic missile in war boomer??

I'm going to guess the right answer to this question is, not enough ??

(Just living up to your expectations)

kwg

50 years of endless losing wars in the mid east and dumb covtard boomers want to start ww3 while we are 35 trillion in debt with open borders and 40 per cent plus inflation
149 9,912 more...
Re: A Citizen Of Israel Buys A Gun. ribka 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
This is an interesting article in that the author explains the gun laws in Israel, why Jews seem to deplore firearms and ownership, and why so few Israelis were able to fight to prevent themselves and families from being butchered in the Hamas attacks in Israel. It also explains the mind set of so many Jews in America who crusade incessantly for extremely harsh gun control here, in order to disarm American citizens.

Many Jews are buying handguns in Israel now, but it is very difficult to get a permit to buy ONE gun and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition. Take a read and you'll get more of an idea why so many Jews in the U.S. push for very strict gun control here.

Something would not allow me to paste the link. I'll go back and try again and then to paste the link here. LINK below.

https://www.thefp.com/p/matti-friedman-why-i-got-a-gun?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

L.W.

The US has been invaded by over 15 million illegal aliens yet vaxxed boomers remain infatuated with Israel and want to send another 30 billion to them

What clown world we live in
21 2,181 more...
Page 360 of 628 1 2 358 359 360 361 362 627 628
AX24

109 members (Akpilot, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 15 invisible), 1,629 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.