Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female BillyGoatGruff 04/19/24
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

Why wait for someone else to do it?
Not my fight, but it would tickle my dopamine receptors to see someone else do it.

So just Iike everyone else, all talk. Too bad.
If having self control is what you mean, than sure. Many people are able to talk out of anger while not ruining their life by acting on impulse. It sure doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see someone else do it though.

That's a very judicious way of saying, a lot of people on here talk a lot of shìt with zero intestinal fortitude to follow through with their "big talk"....
You'd be correct if the people.you mention are saying things in the form of "I would, I should, I could, etc..." but I don't see that here. These are wishful thoughts and nothing more.

This is some seriously fûcked up shît.

And should be saved for posterity.
387 24,940 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Squidge 04/19/24
81 2,869 more...
IC B2
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
It is funnier than fhuqk,that THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,find "sanctuary" in their Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Just sayin'..............
63 3,625 more...
Re: They won't take "NO!" for an answer! MartinStrummer 04/19/24
@gunzo

"... With that said, WTH would could a union do for a Toyota worker bedsides take money out of their pocket. ..."

Lazy adz workers who are only after the paycheck and couldn't give two cents about the product or the company, need "union rules" to protect them.
Even worse, junior employees that show greater skill, ability and desire must languish at the bottom of the seniority roster while fat, ancient, senior employees set low production goals and produce inferior products! NOT because they are more capable, but because they are high on the seniority roster!

They are mainly spineless wimps who don't really want a "job" that requires physical labor and they don't have the guts to stand up to an oppressive boss.
Rather than have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for themselves. They would rather have a union slug smart talk the boss than take a chance on losing that big paycheck.
They sell their pride for money!

THEN....when the union goes on strike, somewhere in the hierarchy, a general chairman (?) sits at home, drawing a normal, union funded paycheck while the dues paying members walk the picket line in sweltering heat or bitter cold for "strike wages"!

Old union adage:
"I want less to do, more time to do it and more money for not getting it done!"
42 3,156 more...
Rural Living Jump to new posts
Radio on the tractor? wabigoon 04/19/24
I listen to KWMT, Fort Dodge. Markets, and Country Music.
7 625 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! tikkanut 04/19/24
Driving on America's highways today

Be aware

So many dippschidts on phones...etc...high on what ever

Glad you're both OK..........
49 3,193 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? gunzo 04/19/24
81 2,869 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female PaulBarnard 04/19/24
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
He turned it on after the takedown. You can hear his telling the other officer it wasn't working at the beginning and finally started in the middle of the episode.. Yeah right.
He is in the middle of cuffing when it starts playing. Both hands seemed to be occupied.
387 24,940 more...
Re: Anyone buy DJT? Verylargeboots 04/19/24
Might cash out on Monday.
189 16,176 more...
IC B3
Re: Is faith without works dead…? CashisKing 04/19/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
73 3,874 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: Remington 870 20 ga Winnie70 04/19/24
I have the Fieldmaster in a 20 Ga/26"....great gun and use it for dove and turkey hunting. They have updated the 870 and it just as smooth as the 870 Wingmaster. You can find them at most shops that carry shotguns.
5 377 more...
Re: Two hundred and forty nine years ago.... DigitalDan 04/19/24
I salute those patriots!
6 698 more...
Re: Is faith without works dead…? wabigoon 04/19/24
This is a good thread.
73 3,874 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female earlybrd 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.

Are you le?

No.

I am just not a bitch.

If you support the actions of Schimmel and not in le or some kind of official he wouldn't lay a hand on, you are incredibly stupid.
I think ur the stoopid one
387 24,940 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Browning Cynergy 20ga over/Under Mk7mmSTW 04/19/24
To the top!
17 2,175 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot TimberRunner 04/19/24
I just recently learned if I know I'm buying something at HD, to check their website first.

I burnt up my old handheld router and needed a new one. Have a few Dewalt batteries and they had one without battery for $179. The website said there was a free powerpack battery ($219, their new battery) but the store said nothing about it. I showed it to an associate on my phone and so he told me to try it. When they rang it up, sure enough it was free.
36 1,973 more...
Re: Rough day 12344mag 04/19/24
Sounds to me like it's a good day, she was taught well and found a good man. we can't wish for much more than that for our daughters.
55 3,152 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Paul39 04/19/24
What "limb"? I was simply trying to explain a legal principle that many aren't aware of.

If you don't like it ignore it.
387 24,940 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. RAM 04/19/24
[quote=JMR40 It's pretty rare for anyone to say something that is an outright lie. They all selectively report what their viewers/readers want to hear. You're usually hearing truth, but if you want to know the whole story you've [/quote]

I'm sorry, but you are a fu ck ing idiot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
40 2,472 more...
Re: Vortex Razor HD LH 2-10x40 HSR-4 Jesseb 04/19/24
SOLD
14 1,404 more...
Re: Qbers fever dreams NoDak 04/19/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Qbers geeking out.

Can’t make this shít up.

Can't wake YOU up.

So honest question...what would it take to convince you and a dozen others here to things going on behind what the msm won't cover?

I'm curious if you just have a hatred of K22, Jag, and others just because...you may not like what they post but can you really say it's bs? Have you done any research yourself, or just throw out comments without having a clue. Perhaps you and others are just part of the 6% club.

I don't stop in every day but will look forward to your response.

We are in interesting times.
45,285 3,984,924 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
Re: 3- word word association thread P_Weed 04/19/24
Keep powder dry
8,684 3,884,840 more...
Re: Manner’s PRS1T Rem 700/Clones SA w/mini chassis 2UP 04/19/24
$1175
17 1,197 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop rainshot 04/19/24
Ukrainian prisoners have always been treated humanely. They are fed, housed and medically cared for. Ukraine's hospitals are full and soldiers are dying daily. If they had the weaponry they couldn't engage successfully and they know it. Ukrainian officers are surrendering their men to save what's left of them. It's over except for the idiots in Washington that cannot admit to what they've done and Ukrainian leadership because they know there is no path for them after it us finally done. History will not be kind to our country, this administration and congress for what they've participated in. They have coerced the EU and NATO to support a criminally insane psychopath that we installed as president of Ukraine. At some point soon Washington will just walk away from it like they do when they've destroyed a country.
5,654 451,861 more...
Page 364 of 600 1 2 362 363 364 365 366 599 600
AX24

230 members (06hunter59, 22kHornet, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,436 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,474
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.