24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jeffrey 04/19/24
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
If that girl was black we’d all be saying she should have done what the cop told her.

And to that point, the girl should have not acted like a damn Norwegian. She behaved like an entitled little brat and the cop pulled her from the car. Cops get shot by 18 year olds often enough.

And why did the picture for the video not come from the actual footage. Hmmmmm….

So tell me how she acted like a brat. Meh…never mind, you didn’t watch it to find out. Ask me how I know you didn’t watch it.

I did watch it. The cop told her to step out and she didn’t. Instead she kept digging around in her car. If that had been an 18 year old black male that cop would have ripped him out much sooner and harder, with good reason. Regardless, she got what was coming to her, and it wasn’t that damn bad.
380 23,156 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? 260Remguy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Palestine is an occupied country; has been for decades. The only part of Palestine that "legally" could be accepted as Israel is the 1948 boundaries. Google it up! Oops, Google is well, you know "kosher." If you ball scratchers were literate at all (could read) you would know that. You still wouldn't understand anything. You like roaring thumbs down from the cheap seats. Occupied people have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - the occupying power. Israel has no right to "self defense," a euphemism for unrestrained barbarism. You brave ass patriots think these murderous fiends are holy because your stupid, spinless, congressmen are scared to death of losing their cushy jobs. G_D forbid they could be called AntiSemitc too! And you don't mind bankrupting America so lawless Israel can survive?

You idiots work yourselves into hot rage over 1300 "poor, defenseless Jews" being killed. It's a [bleep] lie. But you weak minded, would-be thugs believe it. But you show no outrage at multiple Israeli attacks on millions of concentration camp prisoners, routinely denied food. Their only (non potable) water source has been routinely shut off for decades. Starvation has always been a Zionist weapon of choice.

More telling of your depraved bliss is your utter ignorance of multiple indiscriminate bombing runs over the years that have murdered thousands of helpless citizens. 2,000 the last time. How many of your friends and family would you bury before digging tunnels, planting explosives, and turning out 50 caliber sniper rifles to pay the bastards back?

Palestine is not a occupied country. The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine via the Balfour Declaration in 1917. The UN defined the boundaries of that homeland via Resolution 181 in 1947. The Arab Palestinians have rejected both the Balfour Declaration and Resolution 181 and have called for the death or expulsion of the Jewish Palestinians, AKA Israelis. If the Palestinian Arabs had accepted the boundaries established by Resolution 181, there might have been peace in Palestine, but they didn't and we find ourselves where we are today.

The Israelis have expressed their terms for the resolution of the current conflict in Gaza. The Gazans, represented by Hamas, have refused to accept the Israeli terms, so Israel has no choice but to destroy Hamas, and accept the collateral death of Gazan civilians who are being used as human shields. Sadly for the Gazan civilians, their fellow Muslims in Egypt refuse to let non-combatant Gazans cross into Egyptian Sinai where they would be safe from Israeli bombing, shelling, and the ground combat between Hamas and the Israelis forces.

It is a sad situation, but Hamas and, by extension, the Gazan people, are reaping the whirlwind that they sowed on 10/07/2023.

The Israelis aren't saints, but they have been attacked over and over by Arab nations that refuse to accept the validity of the Balfour Declaration and UN Resolution 181. When you have your back against the wall, you are highly incented to fight in whatever ways are necessary to survive. Israel has always been surrounded by enemies and since their very existence has been a point of contention since Israel was established, they have maintained a robust military force and have always managed to best the Arabs whenever they have engaged in combat operations.

That's how I see it.
375 27,946 more...
Re: Overnight till this morning, 1775 version Strop10 04/19/24
Bump since someone is upset about how things went for his predecessors.

21 1,175 more...
IC B2
Re: Holster for EDC around the farm? shaman 04/19/24
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I had no idea farming and ranching was such a hazardous endeavor. I am on a first name basis with 20 or 30 ranchers in my valley, and on any given day, maybe half of them will have a scoped .22 rifle in the pickup. The Carhartt coat pocket is the preferred semi concealed carry for the Channellock 10 inch fencing tool. For the younger modern ranchers, a Knipex adjustable jaw plier is in the opposite pocket for balance and SHTF situations.
One cannot help but notice that the arms and holsters pictured above, show no daily wear and tear at all....they look like museum pieces.

We are acorn farmers. Rather than all that crawling around on our hands and knees, we let the deer and turkey hoover everything up, and then I just call up my family and friends and they help harvest the deer and turkey.

My chest carry harness and my new Sam Brown belt are only worn for those rare times that I'm out enjoying the farm without something bigger in my hands. It makes no sense to carry the extra weight when I'm toting a 30-06 deer rifle or a 12 Ga turkey gun. For a lot of jaunts, I have a Marlin 1894 in 357 Mag that comes along.
85 5,306 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS- Sightron S1, 1.75-5x32G2 Houser52 04/19/24
TTT
15 1,290 more...
Re: FS Williams Fool Proof Receiver Sight PHWILLIE 04/19/24
Btt
16 1,116 more...
Re: High Standard Griswold Gunnison T4HALO 04/19/24
Up
35 2,572 more...
Re: From Christopher Wray jaguartx 04/19/24
Keep chasing the bouncy ball. Really, swallow all the BS you are being fed.

Who fired all the big wheel traitors in the FBY. Who is working to turn the people against the FBY and getting it destroyed from within.

FISA Continuance has now let the cabals ISPs be controlled by the Patriots.

Blackouts coming for November Elections after Antifa riots put down by National Guard block internet/voting machine vote flipping.

Dimocommies call for postponing the Presidential Election.

Election is held using Paper Ballots.

Water-marked paper ballots.

Watch the Water.

Water-marked paper ballots for those who can prove US citizenship.

FISA 2.0 this Fall.

FISA 3.0 TBA

FISA Brings Down The House. The first question is, What House? The next question is, will the House rise again?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

19 1,263 more...
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Re: New 22 Hornet brass gnoahhh 04/19/24
Thanks for the report Steve. That is a nice reply from PPU.
27 3,245 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 80's Winchester Model 70s sqweeler 04/19/24
1985 special order 25-06 Featherweight. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
43 9,309 more...
IC B3
Re: Overnight till this morning, 1775 version Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Strop10
No idea who you are talking about, but thanks for reminding us about your mindset. You would have done well against the colonists on that day.

Everyone knows you are happycamper dumbazz. Same little old bìtch.

You're not even good at trolling.

1) I am not

2) recognizing which side you would have been on isn't trolling. Lisa needed a 1775 equivalent of braces

1. You are a bìtch

2. A terrible troll

No and not a troll.

And you would have been an armed overseer of the colonists who fought that day.

Interesting you've developed your own strange fantasy for the time period.

What would your role be? The same as today, hiding in your home doing nothing but complaining? Lol

How is it a fantasy? You are the force of .gov which in 1775 would have put you carrying out the whims of Britain and it's interests.

You are day dreaming about hypotheticals from two hundred years ago....keep fantasizing loser

Armed .gov enforcers from 200 years ago didn't carry out the whims of .gov? Damn, you just can't keep from it can you.
21 1,175 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran ribka 04/19/24
Originally Posted by tdoyka
ABC News confirms that Israeli forces have struck a site in Iran. 4/18/24

https://x.com/Osinttechnical/status/1781135260060672443

another nothing burger from ol toot. oil is down again today. must have been a major attack. lol
65 5,343 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Shadow Systems DesertMuleDeer 04/19/24
I’ve had two for at least a couple of years. One with an RMR and one without. I’m happy with them.
5 691 more...
Re: Redding 338 Remington Ultra Mag 3-die deluxe set RickinTN 04/19/24
Dies are sold.
Thanks,
Rick
2 167 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jeffrey 04/19/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by steve"dogfùcker"4102
HandyMan will be along shortly to justify this, followed that c2 dipschit

Go Fùck yourself coçksucker. Worthless do nothing old bìtch.

I don't know anything about this and don't care about it.
I’m not surprised you do not care if a fellow officer.

I have no idea who that guy is, where he works, or what he did, or why. He is not a fellow officer of mine.

There are 500k sworn police officers in the USA. They are responsible for their actions, just as I am responsible for mine. I'm not going to sit and bìtch and moan about shìt I don't know about

Are you responsible for every worthless doing nothing fùcks in America simply because you are one? Are you responsible for every welfare tard from Minnesota because you live in that shìthole?

500k(or fewer) might reduce the frequency of incidents like this one.

Law Enforcement Facts - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/law-enforcement-facts/

"There are more than 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever."

Of course there are more cops now. There are more people living in the U.S.
380 23,156 more...
Re: ISIS attacks? Stormin_Norman 04/19/24
It's almost like ISIS was conceived to keep the military industrial complex churning profits.
5 425 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! 12344mag 04/19/24
Damn Denny!

Glad you and Mrs Denny are OK. If you need a ride or something five me a shout.

If you need transportation to the get together let me know.

Oh yeah, learn to spel dammit!!
49 3,040 more...
Re: T/C Contender barrels FOR SALE What's left tophorsecop 04/19/24
#3, and #4 are all that's left
5 1,142 more...
Re: Another transfer of wealth away from blue collar workers Swampman700 04/19/24
I support the wealthy 100%. Class envy isn’t a good personality trait.
28 2,423 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot Teal 04/19/24
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If you were to visit the same item on Amazon on successive days...I'd bet that by the end of the week you will be getting pop-up ads offering the same item cheaper and cheaper. I was looking to replace a lost pocket size vernier caliper a while back...by the end of the week they were offering the same caliper for 50% of the original quote.
I hate being a slave to internet buying but Home Depot is 90 miles and Graingers is a 110 miles. Gas here is 5.59.

Some sites monitor abandoned carts pretty heavy. Stick it in the cart and let it hang out a couple days. Sometimes you'll suddenly get a code/coupon in your email to entice a purchase too.

Doesn't work all of the time but I often try it on non-Amazon sites where I don't need the item immediately.
36 1,880 more...
Re: FS Nosler 7MM RM Brass ShortMag11 04/19/24
SPF
6 626 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female ribka 04/19/24
the cover image image generated for this video was pure click bait to initially enrage the viewer before they look at the real video of what really occurred . In this case the immature cop pugged up but he didn't lift her up and body slam her into the pavement
380 23,156 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by steve"dogfùcker"4102
HandyMan will be along shortly to justify this, followed that c2 dipschit

Go Fùck yourself coçksucker. Worthless do nothing old bìtch.

I don't know anything about this and don't care about it.
I’m not surprised you do not care if a fellow officer.

I have no idea who that guy is, where he works, or what he did, or why. He is not a fellow officer of mine.

There are 500k sworn police officers in the USA. They are responsible for their actions, just as I am responsible for mine. I'm not going to sit and bìtch and moan about shìt I don't know about

Are you responsible for every worthless doing nothing fùcks in America simply because you are one? Are you responsible for every welfare tard from Minnesota because you live in that shìthole?

500k(or fewer) might reduce the frequency of incidents like this one.

Law Enforcement Facts - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/law-enforcement-facts/

"There are more than 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever."

Cool I'm all for fewer or no police. Make it happen.

Would be better, but it's obvious you aren't supporting that idea.
380 23,156 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran Rossimp 04/19/24
Gunchamp, Why are Israelis “Pricks” in your eyes?
65 5,343 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female EQFD193 04/19/24
I'm LEO friendly but that guy is definitely in the wrong line of work and should be terminated forthwith...Dickhead!!!
380 23,156 more...
Page 372 of 607 1 2 370 371 372 373 374 606 607
AX24

610 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,437
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.