24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: AR-10 Trigger Hastings 04/20/24
Thanks, I'll tell son in law to review this thread. From what I've heard I think I would not have gone Bear Creek but it does shoot accurately and cycles fine. So far.
11 729 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Question for campfire drs hatari 04/20/24
Originally Posted by WMR
Ask your doctor to stop your statin. OK, that was a SWAG.

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.
72 4,447 more...
Re: Connecting Dots jaguartx 04/20/24
Gayghost, Plumdumb, psychodog, Jell-O, Sickermore and Houston_2, how much are youse guys kicking in to help the mayor of
LA buy housing for a bunch of your lieberal druggies and dopehead dimocrap buds?

Shes MLAGA.

12,247 988,292 more...
IC B2
Re: Question for campfire drs PJGunner 04/20/24
IN
\n the month of march I was wayching a movie n the tube but somehow just didn't feel right. I said to hell with it I'm going to the ER. Damned if I wasn't having a heart attack. They kept me overnight and the next day they put in a stent. Had me come back about a week later and put in another one. Just this last month on IIRC the 8th I had an angiogram. When they were through with that they put in a stent the next day. That makes three. On March 14th they replaced my aortic heart valve. What fun. Now the only thing left for them to do is figure which meds to use to bring my BP down. My BP has always been higher than normal but these last few weeks it has been abnormally so. Be glad when that's squared away.
PJ
72 4,447 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You Stophel 04/20/24
I can't think of anything I have ever bought because of the advertising. However, there are many things I will never buy because of their advertising.
88 4,416 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial 12344mag 04/20/24
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by reivertom
I just hope Trump's security is trustworthy. There's a bunch more crazies where that guy came from.

There's a bunch more distractions and false flags in the waiting before election day too.

It's gonna get crazy this summer.
78 4,957 more...
Express Rifles and Big Bores Only Jump to new posts
Re: The great 458 Winchester. Everyone should own one at least once smallfry 04/20/24
Ok I need help. I have a stainless Portugal M70 in 338WM. I want to rebarrel it to 458 21-22”. Any thoughts on contour? NECG sights.
4,002 786,589 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You Fubarski 04/20/24
Looks like you're on the bottom, tonight.
88 4,416 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS MSR HUBBA NX Tent alyuaz 04/20/24
Btt
5 532 more...
Re: Our own Phil shoemaker on YouTube local_dirt 04/20/24
21 2,303 more...
IC B3
Re: Does Advertising Work on You JohnBurns 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
If advertisin worked on me, I'd be eatin cockroach alfredo at a gay friendly restaurant.

Yet you spend countless hours a day posting here about how scrumptious Putin's cock tastes.

You're the poster child for how well advertising can work on the smooth brain.

Real Irony is real funny.

"Real irony" is wonderin what set your bitch ass off from what was posted.

Since among alla the pussy ass shat ya claim ta do don't count roach snortin far as I know, must be your woman was insulted.

Pologies for insultin your bitch.

It's never not funny to see the keyboard slurring.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
88 4,416 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: Broke the Ejector on my 870 Dubiedog 04/20/24
Originally Posted by 338reddog
You have the tools already?

Yes, I do.
6 492 more...
Re: Remington 7600 carbine trades added rustydog 04/20/24
Ttt
21 2,625 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You Fubarski 04/20/24
If advertisin worked on me, I'd be eatin cockroach alfredo at a gay friendly restaurant.

Yet you spend countless hours a day posting here about how scrumptious Putin's cock tastes.

"Real irony" is wonderin what set your bitch ass off from what was posted.

Since among alla the pussy ass shat ya claim ta do don't count roach snortin far as I know, must be your woman was insulted.

Pologies for insultin your bitch.
88 4,416 more...
Re: Bought my first can of Kroil !!! toltecgriz 04/20/24
Kroil sure works but I seem to dislike the smell a lot more than I used to.
82 5,653 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop JohnBurns 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Trump says that the survival of the Ukraine was very important to US interests. Some speculations are that Trump made the statement in an attempt to help pass the aid package presently awaiting the vote expected tomorrow.

The Guardian, Forbes
If Trump is pressing congress to send aid to Ukraine I may have to vote for someone else, maybe Libertarian. We cannot afford the cost or the Russian ill will.

LOL.

You Putin Pufters are in for a quite a bit of rough water. Buckle up and don the life vests.
Looks as if the Russians are ahead in this game. And the world is beginning to get concerned more over the Mid-East (oil). Biden is already telling his boy Z to lay off attacking Russian oil.

Do you detect that maybe European NATO is tiring of pouring money down the Ukraine sewer?

Buckle up Butter Cup.

Trump knows the play that's coming and that's why he is on board with Johnson.
5,656 452,157 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs RAM 04/20/24
Hardly. I'll race your ass up a pole tomorrow gas bag.
72 4,447 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. Valsdad 04/20/24
I meant the side mirrors PJ.

We have dog crates in the RAV4 which limit visibility on the inside mirror.

My old Tacoma has no camera, or electric windows, or electric locks. It wears a camper shell and has limited visibility through the cab/shell. Outside mirrors are smaller than I prefer, but they do.
45 3,187 more...
Re: FS: 2-Vortex 3-9x50 crossfire 2 straightwall reticle scopes PeacemakerSolutions 04/20/24
Hell, I’ll take both of these. Pm sent
6 497 more...
Re: Retired today!! RMiller2 04/20/24
Congrats.
I called about collecting one of my pensions and was informed the age was raised to 65. The plan is going to a new administrator so hopefully it changes back.
83 4,256 more...
Re: New explosions! Hastings 04/20/24
I thought we were running Iraq. And now we hear Iran has/had a base there.

We need to bring our Army home, put all countries we are willing to help on cash and carry, and let Europe and the Mid-East fight it out
37 3,504 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Hornady NonPrecision Hunter Marshal_Dillon 04/20/24
In nearly every rifle I have seen it used in, it has shot excellent or at least acceptable. Have seen nothing larger than 1.5” groups at 100 yards and I think those were due to the shooter more than the ammo.

Have fired or seen it fired in .25-06, 6.5 Manbun, 6.5 PRC, .270, 7mm Rem Mag, .30-06 and .300 Win Mag.

Sometimes for whatever reason a gun just doesn’t like a certain load combo.
14 1,629 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You JohnBurns 04/20/24

88 4,416 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 1860 Army with .45 conversion cylinder JimCunn 04/20/24
"How close is the 36 cal, ala 1851 Navy?"

Not close, and it varies somewhat between manufacturers.
From memory, the 1851 Navy 36 cal is about .372 to .380 (I use .380 balls in my Uberti 36 calibers).
38Sp/.357Mag is .357.
.380acp/9mm is 0.355
If you want to shoot .38Sp in an 1851, you'll probably need to either hand load heeled bullets, or alternatively chrome electroplate a 0.007" thick layer on the inside of the barrel and a slightly thinner layer in the chambers in front of the case mouth.
18 3,525 more...
Gear Reviews Jump to new posts
Re: Heavy duty Range bag MontanaMarine 04/20/24
I see the OP has ordered a bag, but I'll add that my wife bought me this bag in OD color a couple years back, and it's been very good.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939343130?pid=343130
12 2,801 more...
Page 373 of 601 1 2 371 372 373 374 375 600 601
AX24

575 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.