24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Joe and Tucker. BillyGoatGruff 04/21/24
I was going to post this, but saw you already did.

Excellent episode!

I’ll say I’m a way bigger fan of Tucker now than I was before
14 1,240 more...
Re: 4/20/2024 logger 04/21/24
Yreka Bakery for Flintlocke
31 2,120 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it Direct_Drive 04/21/24
Originally Posted by JeffP
It looks like she looks over at him and says something to him before he gets up and leaves.

Guy was either not wanting to get involved and go to jail or he’s a soy boy. I definitely go with the later.
'
She probably told him only sissy-ass punks use cheap ETS mags.
And that real men use genuine Glock mags.
32 3,178 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS Custom Pre 64 Model 70 Stock mtech 04/21/24
Pm sent
11 1,264 more...
Re: MTG with a good one! Riverc 04/21/24
Only in her dreams..
27 2,629 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs IA_fog 04/21/24
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Classic campfire. Guy asks about muscle weakness and fatigue, the Qtard optometrist advises him to fabricate his symptoms, and the next thing he knows he’s in the cath lab. Meanwhile, RAM puffs his chest and challenges everybody to a pole climbing contest.

Stay tuned for the next thread, where we will have a bitch session about the crazy high cost of healthcare; how nobody checked a calcium; and the magnitude of RAM’s loss.

🤦‍♂️

Is it time for me to mention the healing properties of Apple Cider Vinegar yet?
Need to start it again Braggs!
72 4,637 more...
Re: Kuiu Mountain Star Tent afisher 04/21/24
PM sent
14 1,257 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: 6.5 Creedmoor performs Flawlessly jc189 04/21/24
Great job Dad, and a big congrats to the both of you. A 350 yard shot in the fog for her first antelope is just outstanding. Great hunt, video, and shot. It doesn't get any better than that. They only shoot their first one once. Memories for a lifetime.
54 9,996 more...
Re: Is faith without works dead…? antlers 04/21/24
When James is discussing faith and works in James 2 he concludes with, “For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.” So faith that shows no good works is a dead fruit tree that bears no fruit.

When Jesus’ followers come to a genuine faith in Him, their hearts are changed, the Holy Spirit dwells in them, and empowers them to do good works. And James is teaching the same thing that Jesus taught and the same thing that Paul taught: The outward good works of Jesus’ followers reveal the authenticity of their inward faith. They don’t pursue good works to earn their salvation, they do so because of their salvation.
73 4,082 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs IA_fog 04/21/24
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok so lately my legs feel weak. Climbing a flight of stairs i feel weak. I can walk 1.5 miles on a treadmill at 3.4 mph at a 2% incline no problems but a flight of stairs I feel weak
What am i missing or not doing
Vitamin? Protein(i eat a lot of meat and chicken) ?
Also having muscle cramps and weakness in one forearm not always but sometimes cant hold a coffe cup.

You say your legs feel weak, but you're not out of breath, is that tight?

What about your heart rate when you climb stairs?
Yes smokepole and heart rate doesn’t increase much at all
72 4,637 more...
IC B3
Re: Buck knives HeavyLoad 04/21/24
hikerbum they are yours
7 899 more...
Re: Stormy Daniels’ former attorney, Michael Avenatti, willing to testify on behalf of Trump!! Hastings 04/21/24
I know what my dearly departed grandmother would say about this, "It's just a pure nigra affair and I don't want to hear about it"
10 972 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
Load recs for fast twist .223 and .22-250 Oakster 04/21/24
I have Tikka rifles in both .223 and 22-250 with 1:8 twist barrels. I have not really shot long range and 300 - 400 yards is the farthest I have shot. I would like to find some recommendations for loads that have shot well in Tikka T3x rifles like this. Whats works for all of you!
9 800 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
Re: 3.0 duramax deerhunter5555 04/21/24
Bought a 2023 Suburban with the 3.0 today for the wife. 13,000 miles and looks new
170 58,138 more...
Re: Good flics on Netflix or Amzon Prime... BillyGoatGruff 04/21/24
Originally Posted by 79S
Fallout on amazon prime is pretty damn good! Also shogun on FX is real good.

One episode left to finish fallout. I never played the game so I wondered how hard it would be to follow the storyline without k owing the lore. A la The Witcher. So far so good. I think it’s great.
2,241 407,858 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker - A Bear Pistol Question: JohnBurns 04/21/24
Originally Posted by czech1022
I side with prairie goat -

I can read 5 times faster than people on a video talk, and I don't miss words when I'm reading like I do when I'm listening (especially with all the years of hearing damage I've accumulated).

I can also instantly go back over a passage a few times if there's something I didn't understand, rather than hitting the rewind button and hoping I didn't go back too far, or more frustratingly, not far enough.

What a time waster to watch video compared to reading!

Some of you won't understand this viewpoint, but those of you who watch movies with the captions on will probably stand up and shout YES!

Your mind will be blown when you learn that the video posted was captioned and it can be played at fast speed plus it can be paused and backed up to replay anything you struggled to comprehend.

Ad in the ability to see the experts non verbal comunications and anyone who claims a simple transcript it a better medium for comunication most likely is themselves a poor communicator.

Phil did write the story up with pictures which is also very much worth the time to read and view. I sort of thought everyone who had an interest in the subject matter had already seen the article as it was posted here a few times.

30 seconds on a search engine provided multiple returns. Here is one of many with pictures for those who are afflicted with ADD and much to busy posting drivel on the CAMPFIRE to actually watch the interview. Good luck.

Shoemaker Brown Bear DLP with 9X19mm
82 12,336 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana shootem 04/21/24
Just start over pre-ReeferMadness and call it good
71 4,382 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Remington 760 Re-Barrel? TheKid 04/21/24
Probably decent odds a take off from EBay would headspace. You could swap it on yourself with just the wrench for the action tube.
19 1,654 more...
Re: 4/20/2024 earlybrd 04/21/24
Elle
31 2,120 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker - A Bear Pistol Question: RMiller2 04/21/24
There isn't a spitwads worth of difference in that 9mm load vs. 357 Sig load. Try a hardcast in either one.........
82 12,336 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: NightForce SHV rcamuglia 04/21/24
Originally Posted by Big Stick
cumsincowboys,

You are Pretending aloud,if only still...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,while a guess is the BEST you can ever "do". Hint.

I just "happen" to keep spare batteries taped to slings and the commonality,assuredly doesn't hurt Production. Don't "forget",that not all suffer your Handicaps and Retardation. Hint.

Be sure to "tell" me more,as the Delusions hit your pointy head and settle behind your crossed eyes. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

😂😂😂
61 9,010 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Opinions on a gun trade ClayBelt 04/21/24
Fat nope
23 1,953 more...
Re: 4/20/2024 earlybrd 04/21/24
Ada
31 2,120 more...
Re: Its meme time DMc 04/21/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

No one ages on the internet. She's 62 now
Who is she?
78,146 14,622,484 more...
Re: Bill Maher Over The Target 22250rem 04/21/24
I pay zero attention to leftist azzwipes like him. But this just proves what I learned about him a long time ago. He will say anything depending on how his words will affect him and his career. A classic example of the old "whichever way the wind blows" analogy.
31 2,501 more...
Page 374 of 604 1 2 372 373 374 375 376 603 604
AX24

600 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,225
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.