Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: New here from Montana Elkhuntinfool78 04/15/24
More cushion for the pushing right?.....lol
120 8,377 more...
IC B2
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 357 Magnum just about dead The_Real_Hawkeye 04/15/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Go find a Jew hater thread. That's more your style.
Oy vey.

[Linked Image from y.yarn.co]
133 12,707 more...
Re: F-ck your feelings lol Elkhuntinfool78 04/15/24
I think you'd be extremely happy with the magnacut.
56 4,731 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: TIKKA TRIGGER Jordan Smith 04/15/24
Originally Posted by tripod3
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
There are several vendors that sell lighter springs for a few bucks. Mountain Tactical, Anarchy, Yodave, Lumley, etc. I’ve used each of those and they all work well.

Isn't there a difference in metals these springs are made from. Not sure of the dif after install as I have not noticed any yet, so would the only reason to use other materials be cost.
I’m not sure how the materials used compares between them.
5 907 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 357 Magnum just about dead local_dirt 04/15/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
In case anyone's interested, all this talk of
.357's made me go out haunting the local pawn and gun shops.

At La Familia in Hollywood, FL, a local pawn shop that bought the gun shop where I used to do a lot of horse trading, they had a 19-4 in very good condition. 4", blued. Barely a turn line. Recessed cylinder and pinned barrel. $799 on the price tag. They are a pretty good size pawn shop chain out of Orlando. Several shops. I'm sure somebody could make a nice deal on that gun. And before anybody asks why I didn't buy it, I've probably got 14 or 15 .357's. I don't really need another one.

Forgot to mention. They also had a Winchester 94, carbine length, in .45 Colt. Like brandy new except for a couple small scratches on the buttstock. Metal was perfect. Tag on it said $999.
133 12,707 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 6.5 barrel thoughts? captjohn 04/15/24
Cause i can get one on the cheap LOL looking to build another 6.5 Rem mag.
8 847 more...
Re: A Citizen Of Israel Buys A Gun. AKCHOPPER 04/15/24
This country is choked full of radical libtards. that's why they don't support the right. To be honest, I have joo fatigue.!
21 2,209 more...
Re: A Citizen Of Israel Buys A Gun. MickeyD 04/15/24
Burry your heads in the sand and the danger doesn't exist.. wait....what is that strange pounding sensation in my ass????

You'd think they'd have learned of the costs of such stupidity generations ago.
21 2,209 more...
IC B3
Re: Judman boatammo 04/15/24
Sold hm a reel a couple of years ago.
Didn't realize at the time he was a west coast wacko.
13 1,792 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Gunsmith Rant Limapapa 04/15/24
Buck Hamlin just died. Keith Kearcher and Brad Batchelder passed a few years ago. Jerry Andrews, Kirk Merrington and Gunter Pfrommer are still kicking. David Trevallion is in his mid 80's and has pretty much retired. Brian Dudley has come into his own. Dewey Vicknair takes only "interesting" work at super premium rates for super premium work. All these gentlemen are and were first class gunsmiths with a national following. There are dozens more scattered around the country that dont advertise but are as good as the best. Trouble is finding one who has the time and interest in doing your project. Nobody shares their favorite gunsmith just like nobody shares their favorite hunting spot. Good luck finding one to call your own.
62 6,514 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: For Sale: NIB Seek Outside Courthouse with XL Titanium Stove rflshtr 04/15/24
PM with offer sent.
8 1,340 more...
Re: The Master’s Tournament rcamuglia 04/15/24
Originally Posted by RicG
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
If a man would walk away from a Masters victory to watch his wife give birth, he would be one of the most effeminate, pu**y whipped "men" in the History of the World.

Can’t agree with that statement. Golf is a game… first born children are special.

Let’s see.

10,000 people are born every day

There’s been 90 Masters Tournaments and fewer number of individuals who have won it

Pretty special
115 7,046 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin smokepole 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Noi, No, the feds would NEVER turn weapons on Citizens.

When was the last time the USAF dropped bombs on US citizens, numbnuts?

Oh, that's right. Never.
86 4,722 more...
Re: FDR and the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor Leanwolf 04/15/24
Idaho Shooter, thank you for that information. I am a firm believer in personal self defense and national defense of our Country. That is reassuring to know.

L.W.
60 3,981 more...
Re: ATF Raid AcesNeights 04/15/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Is that where they blocked out the guy’s security camera before they executed him?
Yes. Indicating clear criminal intent.

Hush yo’ mouf…our fine ATF would never be so anti-American and sadistic as to murder a citizen in a pre-meditated and callous manner…

But I agree with you completely!
12 1,971 more...
Re: Old folks only. AZmark 04/15/24
Never heard of him and I'm an old boomer. Might have been partying instead of watching TV during that time.
10 1,168 more...
Re: A Citizen Of Israel Buys A Gun. The_Real_Hawkeye 04/15/24
"They cling to their guns and Bibles." The implication is that they intend to rid us of both.
21 2,209 more...
Re: Hanoi Jane Fonda Says Climate Crisis is a “Manifestation of Racism, Misogyny and Patriarch Reloder28 04/15/24
The only knowledge she can draw from is her many hours of flat-backing.
53 3,341 more...
Re: A Citizen Of Israel Buys A Gun. bowmanh 04/15/24
I found the part about the middle and upper classes looking down on people who had guns and might actually fight with them to be interesting. I think we can see that sort of attitude in the US today among the elites. Not everyone of course, but a fairly common attitude. That's part of where the term "deplorables" came from.
21 2,209 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tuning Esox357 04/15/24
Thanks

I shot this 5 shot group tonight. Barrel was heated after three rounds. 14.4 mils at 400 yds dinged a medium gong. Need to chrono still but 178 eld x is doing good things for me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

22 1,783 more...
Re: ATF Raid The_Real_Hawkeye 04/15/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Is that where they blocked out the guy’s security camera before they executed him?
Yes. Indicating clear criminal intent.
12 1,971 more...
Re: Hanoi Jane Fonda Says Climate Crisis is a “Manifestation of Racism, Misogyny and Patriarch Leanwolf 04/15/24
Originally Posted by asheepdog
That woman is truly out there. She has the IQ of a cup of coffee.

I never met her but during part of the Vietnam War, I used to see her driving by my house in Studio City. She owned a home just off Laurel Canyon Blvd. about four doors from my house. I did know several people who had worked with her -- a couple of actors and a director -- and to a person, they said that Fonda was as dumb as a bucket of rocks.

Her continued stupidity verifies their observations.

FWIW.

L.W.
53 3,341 more...
Re: ATF Raid AcesNeights 04/15/24
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Why ain't we burning and looting?

Simple, the Campfire ain’t black.

Protest maybe, but the Campfire is law abiding, so burning and looting ain’t in the cards.

Maybe not but when they finally push too far I’ll throw my lot in with the MEN here, cockjockey and his ilk better hide in her basement. On the bright side…cockjockey has a mini-sink that she’s really proud of so she’ll have somewhere to wash her bleeding gash.
12 1,971 more...
Page 395 of 632 1 2 393 394 395 396 397 631 632
AX24

611 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,638
Posts18,455,306
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.