24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Clint Eastwood LBP 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Seafire
Seeing pics of Clint and Gene, I see imagine in my head instead of their younger days on Screen.

With Clint, I see him standing there in Dirty Harry, holding that 44 Mag, pointing it at a criminals head with that iconic Statement " Good Ahead! Make my Day!"

When you were really cool, then you don't get old, you just slowly fade away in Glory.

Both Clint and Gene, those are two guys that they broke the mold on.... those two guys will always be both YOUNG and GREAT in my head. You don't see any actors I can think of today, that have anywhere near the cool factor those two gentlemen brought to the stage.

Robert Duvall
82 7,286 more...
Re: New here from Montana erikj 04/14/24
I was in Livingston once, when the wind wasn't blowing. It lasted about 15 minutes, then started kicking up again.
120 8,306 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 7mm bullet bundle Barnes Nosler Hornady GOFASTER 04/14/24
14 2,046 more...
IC B2
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Gunsmith Rant aether_tech 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Ahlman's in Morristown does very good work including very nice bluing and actual real gunsmithing.

https://ahlmans.com/gunsmithing.html
I'm aware of ahlmans, just haven't found the time to do the hour+ drive. Then I'd have to do it again to pick up my items.
62 6,451 more...
Re: 10,000 Maniacs The_Real_Hawkeye 04/14/24
They should have changed their name when Natalie Merchant left.
37 3,050 more...
Re: Its meme time LBP 04/14/24
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Probably, got any pics?
77,635 14,530,782 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Gunsmith Rant aether_tech 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Dinny
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
I don't know where you are, but I can recommend two good ones: Robert Parker, Parker Arms in Wheat Ridge Colorado and Pete Hubbard, Homeland Gunsmithing in Kiowa Colorado.

minnesota

Jim Kobe, enough said. 😉
He's close enough. I'll check in with him in a bit .
62 6,451 more...
Re: New here from Montana Morewood 04/14/24
GFY
120 8,306 more...
Re: WWWIII, has it already started? Jim1611 04/14/24
If every enemy of the USA faced men that had the mindset of "give me liberty or give me death" they'd soon be sorry they were ever born. I have a feeling there is more of that mindset in our nation than we may know. I hope so anyway.
17 1,877 more...
Re: New here from Montana memtb 04/14/24
Well ya found a good forum, Welcome from North Central Wyoming! memtb
120 8,306 more...
IC B3
Re: Clint Eastwood The_Real_Hawkeye 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Wasn't a horse- - - - -it was a mule!
Yep, and he said the mule got the crazy idea they were laughing at him, so Eastwood wanted the boys to all apologize to it.
82 7,286 more...
Re: FDR and the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor Jericho 04/14/24
Two of my great uncles were drafted during WWII and spent time in the Philippines. They said if your family had money you could avoid the draft.
60 3,980 more...
Re: New here from Montana LBP 04/14/24
Do you like fat chicks?
120 8,306 more...
Re: As Missiles Fall On Israel, Iran Says Retaliation Is "Concluded" & Warns US To "Stay Away" Ben_Lurkin 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Netanyahu is a terrorist. No different than what they are supposed to be fighting. There arent any good players in this and its crazy how so many of you are brain washed into thinking israel can do no wrong and america should bleed themselves to protect them. Im not a jew hater. Im a realist and someone who understands what we are seeing and what israel really is. This isnt a war anyone wants other than that pile of chit netanyahu and some of you old ass war mongering fox news loving fools. Flame away, but someday you guys are going to have to wake up and begin to try and understand how bad you have been played

You’re not a realist really. Iran and it’s proxies have been attacking Israel for some time now. Netanyahu, unlike Mr. “Don’t” actually defends his country and people. Were you not paying attention? Did you know Iranian presidential adviser Valerie Jarret is the daughter and sister of The Muslim Brotherhood ranking members? Sounds to me like you are rather ignorant, or worse.
I know whats right. You dont. Sorry you are so misinformed and to add, iran is bad too. I never said they werent. Fugg them, fugg israel and the entire middle east. My tax dollars should not be going to ukraine, israel or any other bullchit war and country over there. My point is that some of you are so brain washed that you are willing to bankrupt us and kill our children for whatever that pile of chit netanyahu wants. Im not ignorant. Im informed. Some of you need to spend a chit load of time diving deep into what is actually going on

You’re conflating a whole bunch of issues here. Where did I say we need boots on the ground there? Same goes for funding. Speaking of which, Democrats flew in $400 million in cash to Iran as well as wired them $1.4 billion dollars. Remember when Obama crashed a reaper drone there for them to reverse engineer? Seems they are funding both sides of this war. Yeah, that’s what happens when you have the Muslim brotherhood in White House.
You really believe that the U.S. Air Force, under direction of President Obama, intentionally crashed a Reaper so that Iran could reverse-engineer it? For Christ's sake, man - that's something a simpleton would believe in.
If a U.s. Airman was ordered to do that he would eventually be squealing to someone about it.
Don't you think it would be easier and more covert to just share some computer files with them or something?

Poor wording on my part. No I don’t think the USAF did that part of it on purpose. Obama did, in fact, give them the drone though as he forbade the same USAF from going back and destroying it.
157 12,902 more...
Re: Steve Bannon aint stupid, but he knows GOP voters are. earlybrd 04/14/24
Who the fuqk are you preachin to🤷‍♂️
220 11,891 more...
Re: Ruger SP 101 .357 2.5 inch SS 5960 04/14/24
500 shipped insured.
pics to email and text

not going lower
29 2,999 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin Futura 04/14/24
Makes sense. F-16 is more capable than any pilot can fly it.
86 4,612 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Meopta 3-9x40 BDC. JMR40 04/14/24
Only the center of the reticle is thin. The outer parts of it are thick and easy to see in low light. It might not be the best choice for long distance precision shooting in low light. But I can see enough of the reticle to get the scope centered on a big game animal at normal hunting ranges in low light.
3 586 more...
Re: Steve Bannon aint stupid, but he knows GOP voters are. jetjockey 04/14/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf head….she’s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmills….she’s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her “dike cave”. 😂

Dec 31, 2019. Dow 28,462.14.
April 12, 2024. Dow 37,983 (down from a recent high of 39,131 two months ago)

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%
Q4 2023 GDP 3.4% (most recent report)

Dec 2019 job growth 145,000 jobs
March 2024 job growth 303,000 (unrevised)

Dec 2019 Unemployment Rate 3.5%
March 2024 Unemployment rate 3.8%

Dec 2019 gas price $2.64/gallon
March 2024 gas price $3.52/ gallon

Us Oil Production Dec 2019 12,980bpd
US Oil Production Dec 2023 13,295bpd. Up from 9,714 in May of 2020.

Now, that’s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, let’s just say, those numbers really don’t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.
220 11,891 more...
Happy TAX day Terryk 04/14/24
Retired and this is the first time I got a refund. They “only” withhold 20% of my 403B as 1099R. County even eats 3%, state 0%.
4 347 more...
Re: Saw the First Hummingbird of the Year The_Real_Hawkeye 04/14/24
At around 5:00 this evening, I saw a lone hummingbird at the feeder, so they will soon all figure out that the nectar is back.
48 2,925 more...
Meopta Optika5 MeoPro 4-20x50 Couesdeer 04/14/24
Meopta Optika5 MeoPro 4-20x50
Product number 1032579
1" tube
SFP
Z-plez reticle
Excellent condition, as new with box.
Nice scope, but I have more scopes than rifles.

$400 shipped

I will load up some pics later today.
6 547 more...
Re: Plus size women LBP 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by LBP
Hell yes! Thanks, LBP!
Yes Sir! Her name is Karen Jack btw she has a ton is stuff on YouTube and instagram!

That’s her waxing the semi a few post up!
151 20,103 more...
Re: Steve Bannon aint stupid, but he knows GOP voters are. earlybrd 04/14/24
Jetboi is a dumfuk plain n simple
220 11,891 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: Stock help please 260Remguy 04/14/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Looks like a 700 long action Classic stock.
\

700 Classic stocks don't have a raised cheekpiece do they?
12 1,064 more...
Page 396 of 629 1 2 394 395 396 397 398 628 629
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 6 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.