24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: The quackery of "indigenous knowledge" (i.e., "indian scientific wisdom") CCCC 04/14/24
Thanks. Very thoughtful. Good contrast to some knee-jerk posts.
42 3,594 more...
Re: Clint Eastwood DigitalDan 04/14/24
You say "Clint" and I think this....

[Linked Image from e0.pxfuel.com]
82 7,280 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Might Really Be Spring AK_Troutbum 04/14/24
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
All you got to do is uncover your boat and put your snow shovels away and you'll get more snow. Ask me how I know.
Yeah, or in my case, just wash my truck.
31 2,682 more...
IC B2
Cowboy Action Shooting Jump to new posts
Viht N32C Tin Star Powder Dinny 04/14/24
I use this powder to load low velocity, light recoil ammunition for youth hunters and I'm running low.

Any of you CAS shooters have any that you would sell?

I'm in Indiana but travel the Midwest quite a bit. I'll be all over Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and Louisiana this summer.

Thanks, Dinny
0 159 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Glock 17 Full Conceal The_Real_Hawkeye 04/14/24
Originally Posted by HeavyLoad
What’s the purpose of it? I don’t feel it would conceal any better than a normal pistol.
Not by much, anyway. The idea, I think, is that when it prints through your pants pocket, it doesn't scream handgun to those with whom you are in company.
13 1,332 more...
Reader Comment of the Day SupFoo 04/14/24
joeknuckles
April 14, 2024 9:38 am

99% of the so called legislators in this country do nothing but take bribes and talk chit.

Prove me wrong
1 308 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS Remington 870 Special Field Barrel 20 Gauge...21" Improved hookeye 04/14/24
Special Fields have a shorter mag tube. Since an 870 uses the mag cap to secure, no.
Special Field 870 barrels only fit Special Fields.
9 824 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Glock 17 Full Conceal The_Real_Hawkeye 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
^Sheesh!^
That's his first post here.
13 1,332 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
Ashley's Diary is Verboten 878761 OldmanoftheSea 04/14/24
X
0 97 more...
Re: Iran launches drone attack persiandog 04/14/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Israel asked for it. They violated the sovereignty of two countries (Syria & Iran). Fahq'em!
This! The war mongerers will make every excuse out there for israel, but facts are facts. Israel hit them first. If they respond back again, thid is going to escalate out of control. Why so many think that iran is so weak is beyond me. Many do not keep of with current events and only repeat what fox news tells them

the islamic regime will not survive without an active conflict . the need enemies to survive ( they think ).
103 7,995 more...
IC B3
Re: As Missiles Fall On Israel, Iran Says Retaliation Is "Concluded" & Warns US To "Stay Away" Hastings 04/14/24
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
You apparently don't believe the Bible and how Israel will never be completely destroyed? The God of all creation is on their side. Sorry, to burst your bubble with this truth. Also, Hamas, Iran, and all the other muslim terrorists are just that, murdering terrorists! God bless Israel!
There are about 8 or 10 here that don't believe the OT and Jesus concerning Israel. Israel will prevail.

Jesus? You mean this?

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8: 39-44
You do realize that Jesus wasn't speaking to the Jewish nation? Only to the hypocrites that had set themselves up as Pharisees and religious leaders and in league with the Roman occupiers were extorting the Jewish people. Don't ever forget the huge throngs of Jews that hailed his entrance into Jerusalem before his crucifixion by the illegitimate leaders of the synagogues. There was quite obviously a serious rebellion in Jerusalem that week. Jesus main supporters and followers were Jews.

No doubt, there were some Jewish leaders in league with the devil and Rome but not most.
157 12,786 more...
Re: Lost Husky finds new family duke61 04/14/24
Love to see that, happy mixed family.
11 1,095 more...
Re: Jocko & Tom on commander & chief leadership goals for our nation. erikj 04/14/24
Thanks. I found Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu on Spotify. Easier for me to download and listen while commuting.
1 294 more...
Re: I need prayers please. DigitalDan 04/14/24
Wishing her a speedy recovery, prayer sent.
67 3,524 more...
Re: 358 Win duke61 04/14/24
Wanted the caliber for a while just haven't found the right rifle yet.
85 6,724 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS Remington 870 Special Field Barrel 20 Gauge...21" Improved Fireball2 04/14/24
Muskieman, I'm curious, can these be used on any 870 20 gauge?
9 824 more...
Re: Clint Eastwood flintlocke 04/14/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I know Eastwood's ranch manager, it sounds like the old boy is still mentally sharp.
Yall go pheasant hunting? Have hors d'oeuvre with the president of Romania ?
I stay clear away, way out of my loser lifestyle...but I did get a ranch tour once when the old gentleman was in Mexico...saw a couple fine bucks and some trout the size of salmon. I bet Shrapnel buys the place when the old boy passes on.
82 7,280 more...
Re: As Missiles Fall On Israel, Iran Says Retaliation Is "Concluded" & Warns US To "Stay Away" plumbum 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Israel ask for it by violating the sovereignty of two countries (Iran & Syria). Fahq'em.

Nope, they killed an Iranian who plotted the Oct. 7 attack and was likely there plotting another. Israel has to let these terrorists know there is a price to be paid.

Do you really not understand that Syria is a sovereign country and that diplomatic missions are the sovereign territory of the country which the mission belongs? Hence, the sovereign nation of Syria where the Iranian mission is located, and the sovereign nation of Iran to whom the diplomatic mission belongs?

Iran does not respect diplomatic missions. They attack them. So, basically, they will not be heard to complain.
157 12,786 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Chambering for low recoil deer round 10gaugemag 04/14/24
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
I firmly believe that the 6.8 SPC is far underrated for low recoil vs on game performance and efficiency. Some 120gr SSTs or 110 S&B PTS, and it’ll do all I ever did with many other case/bullet combos, to 300 with far less recoil and muzzle blast. Nothing wrong with the Grendel, 223, 300, or others, but my anecdotal experience always kept me coming back around to the 6.8.
Once the new house is done I hope to shoot the 6.8 upper and start working on a load for this fall.
111 14,797 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Gunsmith Rant Dinny 04/14/24
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
I don't know where you are, but I can recommend two good ones: Robert Parker, Parker Arms in Wheat Ridge Colorado and Pete Hubbard, Homeland Gunsmithing in Kiowa Colorado.

minnesota

Jim Kobe, enough said. 😉
62 6,363 more...
Re: It’s raining in Northern Calif now. What’s your weather like? duke61 04/14/24
They are forecasting La Nina starting this summer out west, so if that is the case we had very short El Nino, lots of rain and snow but El Nino usually lasts 3 to 4 years, we'll see.
26 1,429 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Gunsmith Rant aether_tech 04/14/24
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Can't help with the gunsmith situation, but research Sean
Rowland for the checkering. His stock building and checkering skills are perfection.
He can be found on Facebook. His business is called Stockworks.

Thanks, will do.
62 6,363 more...
Re: Anybody watching Shogun? Jim_Conrad 04/14/24
No
54 3,540 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Another 1894 25-35 question Poconojack 04/14/24
I know of two Special Order SRC’s with barrel bands, button mags and Whelen comb stocks with shotgun butt plates.
18 1,570 more...
Re: FBI Pays Visit, Asks What You've Been Up To Redneck 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
It goes like this. "Do you have a warrant"? If not, "I am not making any statements, I am going to get an attorney, Now, you are trespassing, so you have to leave". ''Now".

If they argue or threaten, shut the door and call your sheriff to send an officer.
That!

Originally Posted by steve4102
Never call LE for assistance, unless you have a death wish.
Maybe where YOU live...
37 4,308 more...
Page 407 of 630 1 2 405 406 407 408 409 629 630
AX24

647 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,876 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.