Up
20 1,422 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 1858 Remington. Civil War pistol T4HALO 04/14/24
Up
23 1,753 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Mass Stabbing in Sydney Australia Magnum_Bob 04/14/24
Yeah Ron but it didn't sound like he was an aussie.
65 5,272 more...
IC B2
The Lefty Forum Jump to new posts
Re: Quite a few nice customs on GB Orion2000 04/14/24
Yep...
8 938 more...
Re: how many boomer on here are excited for a war with Iran? Clicksalot 04/14/24
and then there's this =no sitting president has lost an election during wartime- perhaps Biden is trying to be the first
149 9,868 more...
Re: Anybody watching Shogun? cs2blue 04/14/24
Yes, I mostly like it but you have to read the subtitles which is annoying. So, you read it more then watch it. Aggreed, a bit slow for my tastes.
54 3,538 more...
Re: FS- ZEISS CONQUEST 3-9x40MC nuguy 04/14/24
BUMP
28 3,907 more...
Trapping Jump to new posts
Re: Duke 650 Pro ozark_squirrel_hunter 04/14/24
I don't have any pro 650's. I do have the 550 and 850 pro's. I like how the 550's lock up. A deep pad catch almost every time. I run mb 550 and 650 too. I like the square pan on the Duke better.
32 4,652 more...
Re: Hot Tubs Clicksalot 04/14/24
I have the inflatable saluspa from Coleman, it's perfect for relaxing and being able to stretch out those sore muscles, being there is no predefined seat it aids in being able to stretch.
I use it daily after working on my house remodel.
21 1,920 more...
Re: Hot Tubs okie 04/14/24
No Coleman.....Bullfrog
21 1,920 more...
IC B3
Re: Mass Stabbing in Sydney Australia Ohio7x57 04/14/24
I just opened it. Worked for me. At least one guy down under has some balls.

Ron
65 5,272 more...
Re: Its meme time JeffP 04/14/24
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Griffon ?
That's what I thought...

Wolf hound
77,619 14,524,964 more...
Trapping Jump to new posts
Re: "Off Season" bait storage ozark_squirrel_hunter 04/14/24
I keep mine in my reloading room in the house. Nobody but me goes in there. I have bait in 1 gallon jars. Some in 1/2 jars store in there. Plus 100+ 1 oz bottles of lures. I keep the window covered. House temperature not in the sunlight. I try to buy my bait in 1 gallon jars. Cheaper that way. And easier to store too.
2 319 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 357 Magnum just about dead viking 04/14/24
Tangent alert.

An old friend of mine in Texas was a motorcycle cop in California. He carried a 27 I believe. But the interesting thing was his duty gear, he had a custom speed loader pouch that held 4 instead of 2.

Anyway that isn’t something you see everyday.
133 12,578 more...
Re: 348 Hornady Bullets hounder 04/14/24
I will take the bullets, pm being sent
2 292 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Vortex Viper 4x16x44 mm or 50mm HS LR scope. ozark_squirrel_hunter 04/14/24
Looking for a scope to put on my new rifle. I have a new Browning rifle. A Xbolt Hells Canyon Speed Long Range 280AI. With a 1@8 twist 26 inch barrel. Looking for a scope to shoot out to 500 to 600 yds on steel. Plus planning on going out to the northwest bear hunting next spring. One of my friend's has a Xbolt Speed 280AI 24 inch in 280AI. He has a Viper 4x16x44mm HS LR scope on his. Would that scope work for what I want too do? Never had any dealing with a Vortex. I want a exposed elevation turret. A capped windage turret. And a SFP scope for hunting. I have never messed with a FFP scope. I want a scope in the Range of low 3 or 4 up to 16 to 20 power. Going to order a pr of Sig rangefinder 2800. To use with the scope.
17 1,362 more...
Re: Hot Tubs whistle1 04/14/24
Thanks for all the info.! Does anyone have experience with the inflatable kind such as the one made by Coleman?
21 1,920 more...
Re: Free Youth Hunting Coat Troutnut 04/14/24
Nice gesture
11 787 more...
Re: Mass Stabbing in Sydney Australia RJY66 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
England is pushing sales of pointless knives. It's unlikely that their Muslim population will buy many.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

They better ban angle grinders, files, coarse whetstones, 80 grit sandpaper, and most any form of cured concrete as well.

Oh wait, they could just make a law against sharpening the point of a pointless knife......yeah that would work for sure.
65 5,272 more...
Re: Do You Believe In God ? mauserand9mm 04/14/24
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Why don't you have a discussion about the fact that sure evidence for one individual may not serve as any evidence for another, and the forever subjectivity of that matter. It might illuminate the futility of these puerile yakking matches.

Evidence supports a claim that all can agree concurs with reality - it's not subjective. Belief in a god has no evidence and is divorced from reality, and is entirely subjective - thousands of Christian denominations are evidence of this fact and reality. Here endeth this lesson.
Please cite a claim about God on which ALL agree.

Bingo, my point exactly. No evidence therefore anything goes. My god is better than your god...yadda, yadda, yadda... Reality not required, LOL!!!
You put the BINGO squarely on yourself and highlight the usual disingenuous behavior by deliberately omitting the part of the post that you apparently wish ignored. Here is the whole thing - again:

"Your first statement there is quite faulty. Your use of "all" is a gross assumption based on zero evidence of that factor. What is evidence to you may not be evidence to another, etc.. Please cite a claim about God on which ALL agree.
Further, there need not be any such "claim" in order for one to experience evidence. Claims seem to be the action of those who wish to prove some point of view or secure a corner on some claimed reality. Objectivity is not created by such claims, or by your sentence."

Your befuddlement with the idea of what evidence is, is quite disappointing and I feel bad for you. The Dunning Kruger effect has settled deep within your brain I'm afraid. Think about this - evidence cannot support multiple explanations, it can only be evidence for one true reality. The word you are thinking about is "observations" and from which any old crap can be made up as explanation in lieu of the actual explanation ie all religions claim observations as evidence. However, the observation becomes evidence once the true reality-based explanation is uncovered. Religion is not a true reality and therefore can be discounted. Here endith this lesson - amen.
Here you are - embarrassed by the exposure of your emptiness. Your falsity and disingenuous efforts there are almost laughable. No thinking person in this entire thread is "befuddled" about the nature of evidence. The joke is that you have a personal need to be able to identify someone as befuddled so you can then try to wax eloquent on the matter of evidence - a commodity greatly lacking in your case. You are fooling no one with those tactics - except maybe yourself. Save your grief for your own sad case. And, the OZ schools did a poor job with your spelling.

LOL!!! There there...I laugh as you remind me a lot of Raspy, who was also profoundly afflicted with the inability to understand what evidence is - you two should get together and do some consolidated research to try to achieve some glimmer of enlightenment on the topic. Maybe then you won't feel the need to be a blithering moron - just saying...it's worth a shot...
1,277 98,713 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Might Really Be Spring AGL4now 04/14/24
Currently 14fricking degrees "ABOVE" zero. Translated: spring my ass. I am figuring it is time (2025) to start spending (5) FIVE months a year, someplace that does "NOT" super-SUCK.

For those dumb'[bleep] chechako's who think they have "gonad's" of brass. Your time will come.
31 2,674 more...
Re: Steve Bannon aint stupid, but he knows GOP voters are. okie 04/14/24
Trump bad...

Constitution bad...

Capitalism bad...

America bad...

Boomers bad ....

Marxism good...

THIS is the jetboi agenda
220 11,802 more...
Re: FDR and the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor TreeMutt 04/14/24
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Poking up the ‘Fire a little bit! I have long held the belief that FDR did all he could to drag the US into the war in 1941.
Public opinion held that our entry in WW 1 was a big mistake, and Roosevelt campaigned on the pretext of keeping us out of the war in Europe in 1940.
But he did have a Back Door Theory that would surely change public opinion and greatly enhance our mobilization of the military? This article that a received from a friend definitely thinks so!
I know we have discussed this from time to time before, and going through old bookmarks I ran across this, which I didn’t realize I had!
Did FDR bait the Japanese into attacking the US?
I always enjoy these things because they usually are pretty thought provoking, but lately we’ve beaten the Civil War and Little Bighorn to death.😀
Reon

How a task force of six fleet carriers and support ships could traverse the northern Pacific and launch an attack NW of Pearl without being detected?

This after months of negotiations with the Japanese and knowing well of possible hostile intent you would think US intel would know immediately the attack force left port....was this the worst itnellegiance blunder in US history or a conspiracy to reverse US public opinion on entering WWII?

Another thing, our aircraft carriers, the decisive weapon in the Pacific war, were conspicuously absent from Pearl at the time of the attack.

MAGA!
60 3,971 more...
Re: Anybody watching Shogun? Angus55 04/14/24
Trying to, very slow
54 3,538 more...
Re: Steve Bannon aint stupid, but he knows GOP voters are. okie 04/14/24
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

Production of all types went down in 20 due to a man made pandemic, not just oil.

The Biden admin weakened our country by selling our "Strategic Reserves" for political purposes . Production was down worldwide and their agenda wouldn't allow them to help the oil businesses by making oil production easier (oil companies MUST be punished) so the "admin" (Joey is not cognitive enough to have done this) glutted the market with the reserves for multiple political reasons....punish oil companies ....punish Russia...weaken America.... appease the green weanies... on and on ad nauseam...

THAT'S the REAL reason...
220 11,802 more...
Page 415 of 634 1 2 413 414 415 416 417 633 634
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,657 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,565
Posts18,453,772
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.