24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Connecting Dots jaguartx 04/20/24
Huh? Trump says Philly loves THE REAL PRESIDENT? WTH? Does Trump mean there is a NOT REAL President?

Who woulda thunkit? whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
12,247 989,234 more...
Re: Compulsory Home Sales AcesNeights 04/20/24
Nice Mosin Nagant…..

….,,said no one ever. 😂
34 3,051 more...
Re: Retired today!! Mac84 04/20/24
Congratulations! Retirement is a wonderful thing. I’m in two years of the left chapter.
83 4,330 more...
IC B2
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: advice for 300 BO hunting scope please - no LPVO Burleyboy 04/20/24
I have an old weaver grand slam 3-10x40 on my kimber Adirondack 300 BO. I wasn't planning on dialing that rifle and didn't want a heavy scope on a sub 5 pound rifle.

I was digging through my box of old scopes and found that grand slam. It's been great on it. I wish they still made that model. It's a good set and forget. At one time I had several of them as I replaced most of my leupolds in the early 2000s. The only problem I ever had with any was because I think the erector spring would get weak after a few years on some.

The gen 2 grand slams were touted to have double springs and I still have several of those working well in the 2-12x42 or whatever they are. I just had the stupid FFII style power adjustment where the whole objective turns. If Low could redo that scope with a normal power ring I'd buy a bunch for my set and forgets. I tolerate the lame adjustment on the 5 or 6 I still have because they are great otherwise for a low price set and forget with parallax.

Bb
33 3,756 more...
Re: Dillon seems to have taken a nose dive in customer service Hotrod_Lincoln 04/20/24
I'd be standing across a desk or counter from someone at the company headquarters who can give me an answer, with the machine in question in my hands- - - -not emailing or making phone calls. It's hard to ignore or BS someone who is at handshake distance.
21 1,571 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Fubarski 04/20/24
81 2,935 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? Alex38 04/20/24
Dang! Might as well start shopping for your first replacement barrel while you’re at it! You’re going to love the 7mm08. I have one in a M70 EW that has become one of my favorite rifles.
80 8,857 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You Heym06 04/20/24
The Nyquil add works I hear.
88 4,581 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTB:260 AI Dies rmarshall 04/20/24
Or if there’s any 260 ai shooters I’d like to know your thoughts on the caliber
5 292 more...
12,247 989,234 more...
IC B3
Re: Compulsory Home Sales Valsdad 04/20/24
Originally Posted by FatCity67
It's what Gavin has planned for us working folks.
34 3,051 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs WMR 04/20/24
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by WMR
Ask your doctor to stop your statin. OK, that was a SWAG.

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.

Certainly a possibility. OP’s symptoms may suggest proximal muscle weakness, which can have a number of causes. He walks the treadmill at a good clip so cardiopulmonary problems seem a bit less likely. He does later report some SOB, which changes the situation some. In any case, a guy like him should have no problem with a flight of stairs. Definitely sounds like a visit to his doctor is needed. Hope it turns out ok.
72 4,585 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Valsdad 04/20/24
gw got some smooth schiedt going tonight!
81 2,935 more...
Re: Compulsory Home Sales FatCity67 04/20/24
34 3,051 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs Fubarski 04/20/24
Originally Posted by RAM
What a chicken sh it Poser cum guzzler you are.

Dude, you're the one that offered his ass cherry for $20k, not me.

Hold inta the Nyquil.
72 4,585 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Reloading dies jfjohn77 04/20/24
I'll take the 7mm-08 dies.
8 1,298 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! norm99 04/20/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Email received!

Denny's truck.

[Linked Image]

Good customized Dodge ,BTDT but my fault in the fog at 50 MPH F350 loaded 100 gal fuel tank in the back landed on the ground not a drop spilled , big tool box bent and twisted still in the truck he got me in the back door and box he was also driving a truck , both were totaled we both walked away . generally i believe that pickups and large SUVs [suburbans GMC ,Chev Lincon caddy are the safest vehicles on the road..

very happy that you guys are ok , hope and pray that you continue that way.

Norm
49 3,313 more...
Re: Sane students walk out and protest "furries" horse1 04/20/24
My friend’s nephew got suspended for a couple days for making up a “Furry Hunting License” @ Halloween. Dressed in camo, showed the license as part of his getup to anyone who asked. Apparently one of the furries just wouldn’t leave him alone, rubbing up against him, trying to lick him etc so on Halloween he thought he’d turn the tables for 1 day.

My friend’s sister is a lawyer. She didn’t fight the suspension but she did make doggone sure that the furry had to give her kid a wide berth after that.

There was talk about the litter boxes going into the bathrooms until the janitors all said they’d quit on the spot.

Parents who allow this from their kids outside of Halloween and organized plays/performances are not doing their kids any favors when it comes to coping with the outside world. I’m sure the parents of kids who want to be furries believe they support the choice out of love for their child. I see allowing that behavior as an awful lot closer to neglect.
35 2,689 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. Valsdad 04/20/24
That's kinda funny 1minute
45 3,214 more...
Knives and Blades Jump to new posts
Re: OELKE X 2 KillerBee 04/20/24
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by sns2
Beautiful knives. Congrats!

Hey sns2, you lying piece of human feces, I called you out! Don't play hide and seek. I am tired of your trolling me on this forum.

Everyone here on this thread, know this. sns2 IS without a doubt the biggest lying dumbfuck on 24-hour Campfire, not only is he the biggest dimwit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing post on any hunting forum, his is a world-class COWARDLY TROLL!

Not only is he a coward who hunts and kills calf moose and deer fawns, he is also as slimy as slimy gets.

If he had any balls whatsoever he would post some pictures of himself, let's see if the pathetic puke does? I'm betting that he won't!

Prove me wrong you lying piece of [bleep]. You can start by posting that picture of your thumb after almost cutting it off butchering that moose calf you were cutting up and posted on Alberta Outdoorsman.

We are waiting dumbfk?

One of the unique things about this forum to date is that most folks here are interested in knives, but not scalps.

One of the few forums on the fire that almost never sees posts such as yours.

Its a shame you could not find another forum in which to express your vitriol.

ya!

GWB

Vitriol?

Here is the latest example of what he does to me on multiple sites, you will never find me posting or starting anything against this dumbfk. He is a slimy dirtbag liar, I have never had a dozen accounts anywhere, ever.

I do not know this loser he makes [bleep] up all the time. About time he stops.

I'll bet he will not even post pictures of himself, never has that I have seen, just trolls people like the pathetic slob that he is.

Post some pictures of you with your trophy animals, like I have troll. I am saying that if you dont, then you are exactly what I say you are, a loser, a stalker and a pathetic man.

About time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Longarm, I will answer that question for you. Fantastical and habitual lying, multiple user accounts, and threatening other forum members. That about sums it up. The same thing he does on this forum.

If being one of the moderators who booted you off under a dozen or so usernames makes me the wrecker of a forum, I wear that badge gladly.

You are right, I do shoot calf moose. It’s a draw here as you know. Surprising a self proclaimed meat hunter has a problem with taking a calf moose.

Anyhow, carry on with your stories.
33 2,673 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs RAM 04/20/24
What a chicken sh it Poser cum guzzler you are.
72 4,585 more...
Wake up, Dumbassed Crew, I've found some work for you to do. grin

12,247 989,234 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs Fubarski 04/20/24
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Well, least the world knows what ya think your ahole is worth.

Not sayin they'd pay it.

Maybe try the classifieds?

Ya could make the good guy list.

Luck to ya.
72 4,585 more...
Re: Compulsory Home Sales AcesNeights 04/20/24
I might consider it once I knew that every politician, singer, actor and richfuck had only 1 MODEST sized home and NO vacation homes or yachts or apartments or pied a terre ANYWHERE…..

Ok who am I kidding?….I’d rather burn it down than give it to an illegalfuck!
34 3,051 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
Re: Word Association Thread olblue 04/20/24
Litter
15,853 12,981,338 more...
Page 424 of 601 1 2 422 423 424 425 426 600 601
AX24

473 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 34 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.