24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Howa 1500 SA Laminate stock StoneCold 04/14/24
Taking this one down. No longer for sale.

Thanks!!
1 313 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Steve Bannon aint stupid, but he knows GOP voters are. jetjockey 04/14/24
https://newrepublic.com/post/180499/watch-fox-news-panic-jobs-report

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.
220 11,920 more...
Re: Rem 700 7STW Take Off Barrel slm9s 04/14/24
PM'd
2 339 more...
IC B2
Re: Price check. remington 700 30-06 Coton 04/14/24
I considered the ones on Gunbroker where Walnut. Walnut almost always sell better. It's just my guess.
27 1,772 more...
Re: Judman local_dirt 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Judman
Stand by, 9:51 am pst, mowing lawn, spraying yada yada yada, pupopped my first brewski. Remember, everything is a conspiracy, the government is out to get us, but trump is still a shovel headed mongloid, Biden is 3/4 dead and the folks are dying by the 1000’s from the shot!!haha great entertainment here that’s for sure.😘

Too bad you can't recognize truth when it's japslapping you across the face.
13 1,792 more...
Re: The Master’s Tournament Oklahomahunter 04/14/24
The kid’s name is Taylor Moore. He’s tied at 31st now, but he’s even through 8 today. Lots of play, and more players to drop in. He climbed to 26th earlier. The leader board looks like wheel of fortune beyond the top 10 or so.
115 7,039 more...
Re: F-ck your feelings lol Springcove 04/14/24
Nice work.
56 4,728 more...
Re: Clint Eastwood ERK 04/14/24
My best friend groaning up mother lived to over a hundred. I asked what she thought about it. Her answer was (Don’t live this long). Must say I agree with her. Edk
82 7,291 more...
Re: Price check. remington 700 30-06 AKwolverine 04/14/24
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
September 2017
How can you tell ?

DL is the date code.

https://oldguns.net/sn_php/remdates.php
27 1,772 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: 458 Win, 10mm Tisas Johnny Dollar 04/14/24
]
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I suspect you'd get better results by changing your header to "Phil Shoemaker and 10mm Tisas," or sending him a private message. While Phil still participates here, he does so far less than he used to due to the increasingly contentious nature of the Campfire.

CONTENTIOUS NATURE? I’ll have you know that she wasn’t even a FIRST cousin! That’s the last time I tell you anything about my family reunions!
48 8,218 more...
IC B3
Re: F-ck your feelings lol stxhunter 04/14/24
deal to sell this knife fell through, so it's for sale $150+ 10 for priority mail. prefer cash app.
56 4,728 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Which optics survive turkey loads? Brittdog 04/14/24
I have several Burris fast fires on both 12s and 20s. Ive had no issues. Recommended.
17 1,433 more...
Re: Its meme time jimone 04/14/24
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Needs to be in spanish and arabic.
77,637 14,533,535 more...
Re: Bausch & Lomb items m21black 04/14/24
TTT
6 878 more...
Re: Wolverine making the rounds longarm 04/14/24
Lefty,
I've only seen one fisher (Waldo Lake Wilderness) and 3 lions. Hope you can keep the cats away from your animals.
I know of at least two members here who live in Lebanon, so that's why I posted about the wolverine. A little hard for me to believe that it's the same animal.. how many highways would it have had to cross?!
32 3,049 more...
Re: CZ 527 factory rings m21black 04/14/24
TTT
7 652 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Lyman #40 Peep Sight Savage Model 325 340 840 mjac 04/14/24
Thanks. I corrected my OP. Still looking.
2 398 more...
Re: Scagel Style Knife VinceM 04/14/24
btt
71 6,276 more...
Re: I'm Convinced We're Being Played.... CoalCracker 04/14/24
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by CoalCracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
Bullshìt.

If you say so, Adam Smith.

That's right, Adam Sandler.

What say you, Mr. Smith?

Private Equity Buying Single Family Homes

And, who do you think increasingly controls all the economic resources necessary to have a housing market? And, who sets the rules as to how those resources can be used? Do you think it is you and me as individual buyers and sellers?
96 8,016 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? johnn 04/14/24
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
There are several contradictory accounts of the tomb incident.

''There are other discrepancies, but this is enough. I should stress that some of these differences can scarcely be reconciled unless you want to do a lot of imaginative interpretive gymnastics, of the kind fundamentalists love to do, when reading the texts. For example, what does one do with the fact that the women apparently meet different persons at the tomb? In Mark it is one man, in Luke it is two men, and in Matthew it is one angel.

The way this discrepancy is sometimes reconciled,by readers who can’t believe there could be a genuine discrepancy in the text, is by saying that the women actually met two angels at the tomb. Matthew mentions only one of them, but never denies there was a second one; moreover, the angels were in human guise, so Luke claims they were two men; Mark also mistakes the angels as men but mentions only one, not two, without denying there were two. And so the problem is easily solved! But it is solved in a very curious way indeed.

This solution is saying, in effect, that what really happened is what is not narrated by any of the Gospels: for none of them mentions two angels! This way of interpreting the texts does so by writing a new text that is unlike any of the others, so as to reconcile them to one another. You are certainly free to write your own Gospel if that’s what you want to do, but I wonder if that is the best way to interpret the Gospels that you already have.

https://ehrmanblog.org/fuller-account-of-resurrection-discrepancies/

But explain where the body of Jesus went.

We'll wait.......

If the burial account is flawed, so is the rest of the story. A story that was written decades after whatever is described based on stories that were told and retold as the myth grew.

Which is why Paul was not aware of some of the stories of Jesus the man - whom he had never seen in person - that were written in the gospels at a later time.

''No parables of the sheep and the goats, or the prodigal son, or the rich man and Lazarus, or the lost sheep, or the good Samaritan. In fact, no Jesus as teacher at all.

No driving out evil spirits, or healing the invalid at Bethesda, or cleansing the lepers, or raising Lazarus, or other healing miracles. As far as Paul tells us, Jesus performed no miracles at all.

No virgin birth, no Sermon on the Mount, no feeding the 5000, no public ministry, no cleansing the temple, no final words, and no Great Commission. Paul doesn’t even place Jesus within history—there’s nothing to connect Jesus with historical figures like Caesar Augustus, King Herod, or Pontius Pilate.

Perhaps everyone to whom Paul wrote his letters knew all this already? Okay, but presumably they already knew about the crucifixion, and Paul mentions that 13 times. And the resurrection, which Paul mentions 14 times.

Paul indirectly admits that he knew of no Jesus miracles.

Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles (1 Cor. 1:22–3)

Why “a stumbling block”? Jesus did lots of miraculous “signs”—why didn’t Paul convince the Jews with these? Paul apparently didn’t know any.

The Jesus of Paul is not the miracle worker that we see in the Jesus of the gospels.''

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2012/12/what-did-paul-know-about-jesus-not-much/

One witness said there were two bank robbers.

Another said there were four......

Your argument is because there is confliction among witness testimony the bank robbery never happened.

You are an idiot.

A blithering, drooling, mouth breathing, dumbfuuck idiot......

Do you talk to all your Christian brothers this way?
Or just your campfire bros?

Just drooling, mouth breathing dumbfuuck idiots.

The ones that earn it......

Such a exemplary Christian like attitude is gonna prevent your elevator from making it to the top floor.

Say your prayers you shameful feral varmit!

Lol

Humans are sinners by their very nature, since the moment they enter this world and remain so their entire lives. Being a saved true believer doesn't make you a non-sinner, just a forgiven one. Your implications suggest that acts are what get you into Heaven, but that's not how it works.

That's the carrot that fuels most cult members, that and fear of the unknown.

Whatever religion you prescribe too is apparently ok with drooling, mouth breathing dumbfugh idiots!
481 31,967 more...
Re: Its meme time DMc 04/14/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
77,637 14,533,535 more...
The Lefty Forum Jump to new posts
Re: And a REALLY rare bird … ghostrider272 04/14/24
Looks like a custom shop rifle...
11 1,464 more...
Re: Miller Drop Point VinceM 04/14/24
^^^^^
37 3,376 more...
The Lefty Forum Jump to new posts
Re: First Lefty Rifle - Input Wanted Snowwolfe 04/14/24
Pretty easy actually. I have more guns than I need. The last five years I been more of a collector than a shooter. It doesn't help that we walk out the back door to deer hunt and our average shot is roughly 30-40 yards. Most of the deer I shot in the last 7 years have been killed with a MZ or a 30-30.
Since I am moving I am taking serious steps to sell of about half of my collection.
40 3,233 more...
Re: Nicholas Smith Green canvas Squirrel Knife VinceM 04/14/24
^^^^^^
11 1,043 more...
Page 435 of 632 1 2 433 434 435 436 437 631 632
AX24

641 members (12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.