Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: How to fix a Leupold 01Foreman400 04/20/24
Send it to me. I’ll pay shipping.
14 2,335 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Insect pest control: Do you live in the South? Oldman03 04/20/24
Originally Posted by badger
I spray Bifen around the perimeter of the house, under the eaves and on the concrete wall on my basement. Don’t have bug phone problems.

^^^^^This^^^^^

I spray about once every 2-3 months. Dog hasn't dropped dead, either.
43 3,499 more...
Re: The French have had enough of being robbed local_dirt 04/20/24
France is full of both.
49 4,573 more...
IC B2
Re: Is faith without works dead…? CashisKing 04/20/24
Originally Posted by BC30cal
While there is some utility to the internet, allowing a BC redneck to converse with interesting folks who live in far flung regions as an example, the negative aspect of it for me is the constant distractions which do not help me to concentrate, much less meditate.

Dwayne

Precisely...

"Distraction"

Latin distractionem (nominative distractio)... https://www.etymonline.com/word/distraction

...and "Devil"

https://www.etymonline.com/word/devil#etymonline_v_8484

A reasonable man could make parallels... IMHO.

Have a Blessed BC kinda day kind Sir.
73 4,109 more...
Long Range Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Accuracy....Bergers vs Hornady Big Stick 04/20/24
You are welcome to your Brokedick Delusions,as you feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports,to vindicate your Professional Victim status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I barely have (10) 264 Kreeds(expecting another early in the week) and none will shoot an ES in the double digits. Hint.

Keep doing the best you can,with what AMAZINGLY little you "have" to "work" with. Be sure to keep this yarn going,as you Pretend aloud with your GoogleFu. Pardon Splendid Wares that exist,as you DREAM wildly. Lose the SRP's. Hint.

You've been led to water and your countless Insecurities are very WELL founded. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
30 3,229 more...
Re: Senate Passes FISA-702 Extension Aviator 04/20/24
Todd Young, IN what a disappointment.
40 2,641 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Swarovski 8X30 SLC Binoculars shrapnel 04/20/24
Still here
12 1,949 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
How to fix a Leupold alwaysoutdoors 04/20/24
Remove everything but the tubes and glass.

Sell two options:

A.SWFA guts
B. ASSalon guts
14 2,335 more...
Re: Really Interesting Person kwg020 04/20/24
I don't know if you would put it at the same level but my dad's first cousin flew bombers in WWII, flew cargo and freight into and out of Berlin and South Korea and then was a wing commander in Viet Nam. His time flying bombers put him in direct contact with German flak and fighters. The other 2 wars not so much. He wasn't like an infantryman or a spec ops kind of guy.

kwg
14 1,354 more...
Deer Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Any love for the 30/06 Dirtfarmer 04/20/24
Originally Posted by catnthehat
I have owned several in the past, and have a pre 64 now with a Malcom USMC Unertl replica on it. It shoots well, but I am in tbe process of turning it into a true 'Nam era replica sniper .
Just waiting on a properly tapered barrel and National Match stock for it.
Cat
Would like to see a picture when you get it put together.

I have a signed “White Feather” book about Carlos Hathcock. Cover shows him holding one of those.

Seemed to work for him.

DF
174 20,907 more...
IC B3
Re: Phil Collins 12344mag 04/20/24
Originally Posted by LBP
Ol Phil, has a smoking hot daughter Lily Collins!

Way to skinny!
5 1,156 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Wyoming Game and Fish Website Reba 04/20/24
What confused me was POINTS

Will non-residents get a POINT if they don't DRAW?

Or is it a separate application?
24 2,145 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker Video On Big Bears local_dirt 04/20/24
I found his comments on .357's and mini-14's interesting.

😀😀
35 3,969 more...
Re: Winchester Model 71-BOLT 29aholic 04/20/24
Got a bolt peep
1 261 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jackson_Handy 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Fubarski
New book by jackoff gandy:

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

New book by fubarski....

"Living as a retard"

BTW has any bedazz 24hr blowhards gone and done a dam thing about this horrific injustice or are you all still doing absolutely nothing but complaining?

Is he starting work with you next week?

So you haven't done anything.....still? Too bad.

Maybe one you'll grow a pair
387 26,610 more...
Re: The French have had enough of being robbed Angus55 04/20/24
Looks like a bunch of rag heads whipping up on a couple of boons to me, pick your poison
49 4,573 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Fubarski
New book by jackoff gandy:

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

New book by fubarski....

"Living as a retard"

BTW has any bedazz 24hr blowhards gone and done a dam thing about this horrific injustice or are you all still doing absolutely nothing but complaining?

Is he starting work with you next week?
387 26,610 more...
Re: The French have had enough of being robbed 12344mag 04/20/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
A swarm of bees.

Lol.

They should have swarmed a long time ago. gonna be a lot harder to cure the problem now.

Had a guy at work being a dick, instead of ignoring it like HR wants you to I told the guy to shove it up his ass, he reported me to HR and acted all innocent about it all. HR came to see me and my boss and asked me what I said to the guy I looked HR straight in the eye's and said "I told him to shove it up his ass"

The look on the HR guys face was priceless (he told me later the he couldn't believe I told the truth straight up) He asked why I said it and I explained what had transpired, HR guy says he didn't tell me that, I told him that that was not surprising as that was the type of person that he was and I wasn't going to put up with any schit from him, and if he continued he'd get the same treatment so he'd best nip it in the bud.

He agreed and asked me not to say that again, I laughed and said not a problem, if he does it again I'll tell him to fuqk off, HR guy laughs and said you know what I mean.

HR guy and I became friends and the other guy quit, him and I still laugh about it today.

Moral of the story is "NIP" it in the bud!
49 4,573 more...
Hevi-Shot Turkey Ammo gunnut308 04/20/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

All 3” magnum 12ga ammo-

Mag Blend 5,6,7x2oz. Six boxes (30 rounds)

Hevi-13… 6 shot, 2oz. (7 rounds)

Hevi-13… 6shot, 1-5/8oz. (9 rounds)

Take the entire lot for $225
5 607 more...
Big Bore Levers Jump to new posts
Re: Got the urge for a new lever gun Angus55 04/20/24
Have you ever thought about a Rossi in 454, I want one bad, Buds has them, 20” stainless, 454 casull ammo is not hard to find.
17 2,259 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Who makes the best 7mm Rem Mag brass? Big Stick 04/20/24
The Amazing STUPIDITY of Squirm's,never disappoints. Hint.

Pass the ADG and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Just sayin'............
39 4,912 more...
Freshwater Jump to new posts
Pop R P71? 43Shooter 04/20/24
Anyone fished with these? At 9/16ths and 3&1/2" they're bigger than the standard Pop R. I've been bank fishing an area recently where longer casts are required and these should have the weight to make a difference. I'm hoping the size difference won't effect the action of the original.
0 145 more...
Re: Was Jesus God incarnate…? antlers 04/20/24
Thanks for that WhiteTail48.
65 3,533 more...
Canada Jump to new posts
Re: Quebec HughW 04/20/24
Dwayne - all is good over on our side of the Rockies. Starting to warm up and with this last snow fall melt grass will be greening up quickly. We still need more moisture. I have been hitting the dog training pretty hard everyday -- getting prepared for a 5 day advanced retriever course on Vancouver Island up by Campbell River in mid May.

On Quebec the flooding of the land on the northern hydro project was undertaken in a different time. Todays court's in my view would not rule in fabour of Qubec which would mean they would have to strike a formal partnership on revenue sharing with the first nations impacted. All part of the pain they would need to go through in separating --- and long over due in my opinion. A street can only run one way for so long before it ends.

On the current political front it is refreshing to see and hear Daniel Smith stand up to Ottawa and say that Alberta wants the same no strings deals that are cut for Quebec. The special favoritism for one province over all others is being publically called more than in recent memory. Unfortunately Alberta does not have the votes at a Federal level to make this a deal breaker for seat to keep a governing party in power.

At one time I had a leg on each side of the fence related to Quebec staying as part of Canada. My position changed long ago and I am firmly planted on the side of --- bye --- see ya!

Back when I was consulting I had a similar experience to Nick. My speciality back then was mechanical re failures on projects --- either operational or not following design documents. I was brought in from the west to a large high rise project in Quebec that the owner wanted reviewed during construction. I found numerous issues with inferior equipment and not following the design. I presented my findings to the construction team. They all sat, listened and then got up and conferenced in a group speaking in french (thinking that I only spoke English) at the far end of the room. After a long discussion session one person came over to me and said you need to undrstand that we do not do business the way you do here --- why don't you join our team. Clear implication --- bury what you have found and you will be rewarded. This method of operation continues in that province at all levels.

So I am still on the pain will be worth the gain. They have my vote to leave with no negotiation to stay.

Off for dog training now and will wait that video on the hybrid trucks when I get back.

All the best on your day
12 1,081 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 80's Winchester Model 70s WAM 04/20/24
I sold an 80’s M70 FW XTR .257 Roberts to help fund an elk hunt at the time. Fine fit and finish and shot tiny groups with factory ammo and handloads. I had 3 Roberts at the time and all went down the road after I acquired a M77 .257R which is an excellent shooter and has sentimental value as it belonged to a late hunting buddy. But I wish I still had the XTR. CRF… bah humbug
43 9,541 more...
Page 437 of 599 1 2 435 436 437 438 439 598 599
AX24

579 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.