Btt
13 1,488 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Benelli M1 Super 90 12 g, 28" New, $850 shipped spence1875 04/19/24
Btt
15 966 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Is faith without works dead…? geedubya 04/19/24
“The Scriptures are shallow enough for a babe to come and drink without fear of drowning and deep enough for a theologians to swim in without ever touching the bottom" St. Jerome”
― St. Jerome

IMHO.......

John 3:13-18, AMPC (Amplified Classic Bible)

13 And yet no one has ever gone up to heaven, but there is One Who has come down from heaven—the Son of Man [Himself], [b]Who is (dwells, has His home) in heaven.

14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may [c]not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([d]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]

Romans 10:9-10
Amplified Bible Classic Edition

9 because if you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation.

Romans 10:13
Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

13 For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.

Seems pretty simple to me!

ya!

GWB
73 4,038 more...
IC B2
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Kenwin 04/19/24
Not sure about their laws, but it’s not dark out. A headlight out at that time of day shouldn’t matter.

Also, the cop replies “good job, you’re going to jail.” Talk about unprofessional.

That right there is your stereotypical cop on a power trip. What a loser.
387 25,875 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
Betty Sue is wrong again. If you can’t tell the truth, stop flapping your cockholster.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
63 3,680 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS: Camillus USA Promaster Triple Lockback folder ziagunsmith 04/19/24
Price is reduced to $45 shipped.
6 685 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Crash_Pad 04/19/24
Believe it or not, this pimple that just popped has been coming to a head for a very long time. You rag head haters will just love what you can learn right here:
375 28,344 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: JB/Mule Deer cumminscowboy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Hi Rolly,

Have posted this before. Have only owned one SHV NF, a 2-1/2-10x42 that did not have an illuminated reticle. While I hunted with it some, I mostly used it as a "test scope" (something to put on rifles I received to review), which would be very recoil-proof with reliable adjustments. This would cut down on the ammo required for sighting-in, etc.

It worked well for close to 4 years, when the adjustments went bat-schidt. So I sent it back to NF, and got a condescending e-mail from their PR guy (who'd replaced the guy who'd been there when I purchased the scope). He said they found numerous "light" ring-marks in the finish, indicating the scope was slipping in the rings, due to not being properly mounted. But he told me they'd refinish the scope and return it to me.

My immediate thought was that, hey, I'd mounted the scope on a bunch of different rifles, which could obviously leave "light" ringmarks in the finish in various locations. But what he didn't know is that I keep a list of all my scopes, along with their serial numbers. The "refinished" scope they "returned" to me had a different serial number.

Have heard from others on the Campfire that Nightforce tends to blame problems with their scopes on improper mounting. Which is why I haven't owned a NF scope since.

John
that’s because that is almost always why most scopes change zero and people think the scope broke. They are right most of the time. I wouldn’t say improper mounting. I would say shifting in the rings to be more accurate.
20 2,962 more...
Re: Think you're not a gun dealer? bsa1917hunter 04/19/24
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Sako76
So, if I sell the 37 guns I plan on selling and they are sent to an FFL for a NICS check on the buyer this rule would not apply to me? Thanks.

Not enough information. If you bought them with the specific intention of reselling them to make profit, then .gov would probably consider you a dealer. Intent seems to be the key thing.

Sure, we all have the "intent" to get bent over the table, when we buy a gun. That's why guys always buy high, and sell low. For fu cks sake..
55 6,076 more...
Canada Jump to new posts
Re: Quebec Nick1899 04/19/24
They’ll never leave, there is too much to gain by staying. They are already a separate country within Canada. Let’s vote in another prime minister from Quebec and see what more they can get.

Nick
12 1,069 more...
IC B3
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .

The query was concisely answered,upon a Silver Platter. Hint.

"Tikka OEM mags are absolute fhuqking dog schit,excepting CTR's. I'd make the CTR swap and then drive Skinners expressly. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint.

'17 burn rate or slower,for load density,which will lower ES/SD by default. Alpha brass for me. Hint.

Just sayin'................."

dumbpoint would need to steal a picture of a Teeker. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Just sayin'.................
63 3,680 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot cra1948 04/19/24
Price a couple like mine ( 32nds and 64ths on one side, tenths and hundredths on the other), that say Starrett or Brown and Sharpe on them. You won't feel so bad.
36 2,000 more...
Re: Notebook, "Official position of the WH on Israel Strike on Iran, No Comment" RAM 04/19/24
What does Google say about Iran ?

"Iran has a long history of scholarship that has created a rich culture of art, literature, poetry, music, cuisine, and architecture. Ancient Iranian thinkers wrote influential texts on philosophy and medicine, and it was an Iranian mathematician who invented algebra."

Gee, i'll have to book a vacation 🤦‍♂️
1 182 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial Stormin_Norman 04/19/24
[video:yahoo]
[/video]
78 4,990 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? antelope_sniper 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Scientific observable FACTS are still science even if they conflict with the religion of some small minority of the population.

And are thus suitable for teaching in public schools.

Perhaps you should watch the video, "EXPELLED! No intelligence allowed."

I have. The "Intelligence" referenced in the title is "intelligent design" being allowed in science classes. ID is religion, not science, and does not belong in science classes.
495 34,309 more...
Air Guns Jump to new posts
Re: Decent big bore PCP? navlav8r 04/19/24
It sounds like quite a rifle and lots of fun. Have you tried round balls in it?
5 893 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female BeardedGunsmith 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

Why wait for someone else to do it?
Not my fight, but it would tickle my dopamine receptors to see someone else do it.

So just Iike everyone else, all talk. Too bad.
If having self control is what you mean, than sure. Many people are able to talk out of anger while not ruining their life by acting on impulse. It sure doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see someone else do it though.

That's a very judicious way of saying, a lot of people on here talk a lot of shìt with zero intestinal fortitude to follow through with their "big talk"....
You'd be correct if the people.you mention are saying things in the form of "I would, I should, I could, etc..." but I don't see that here. These are wishful thoughts and nothing more.
387 25,875 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial Teal 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by BCBH
https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/us-ne...-outside-trumps-hush-money-trial-in-nyc/

A man set himself on fire outside of Manhattan criminal court Friday afternoon as former President Donald Trump’s hush money trial was underway, law enforcement sources said.

The disturbing scene occurred in the park across the street from the 100 Centre Street Courthouse.
Quote from the article: "His condition wasn't immediately clear."

Good BBQ has bark and a smoke ring on it. Usually pretty dark, the opposite of "clear".
78 4,990 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: JB/Mule Deer bowmanh 04/19/24
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Rolly
Thanks JB. I really appreciate your candor regarding the NightForce. Do you have a recommendation for me that (without any guarantees) will fit my bill and be in the $1,000 budget range?

Tract Torics in my experience are top notch i own 6 if memory serves maybe one or two more and they are excellent in tracking and glass quality.

I also have several Tract Torics and they have been excellent so far. A good value for the price.
20 2,962 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: He got away. Today. (Video) 10Glocks 04/19/24
I went out today. Parked the truck at 2:30 AM. Snoozed for about an hour, until 3:30 AM when another guy I am know showed up. We yacked it up in the parking lot until about 4:30 am. We worked our way into the woods at 5:00. Pitch dark. He turned up a trail to the north. I turned down to the south, the same trail I shot that video on. Set out two hen decoys in a small open turn-around area at the end of the trail. About 5:50 the gobblers started sound off. At least 4 of them at diffferent places, but far enough away that I am sure they were on private land. I called. They stayed vocal until about 6:15-6:30. When they hit the ground, like always, they went dead silent. Never heard another gobble. On top of that, there was a stray dog running around in the distance barking like mad - incessantly. The day was over at noon and I met my buddy back at the parking area. He had one start to come in but said "there was a God damned dog running around barking scared it off." He was the better part of a mile from me and I could heare that dog.
15 1,267 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial MontanaMarine 04/19/24
In this day and age, we've become pretty numb to atrocious visuals. Something like this doesn't have much shock value anymore.

Just some fresh fodder for memes.
78 4,990 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. Lorin 04/19/24
I watch news nation most days. seems less biased then the others. I also watch a little bit of CNBS. but that mostly for the financial side
40 2,539 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. jimone 04/19/24
Don't listen to me, I am biased against gender chalenged unpatriotic murderers of the unborn and their apologists, among others.
40 2,539 more...
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .

Every time Betty Sue sees a post she doesn’t like, she will keep copy-pasting the same crap. Sorry, but the only way you won’t see her responding is for her to get a life or she gets banned.
63 3,680 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Dead Turkey..now what? longarm 04/19/24
^^ Very good!
16 1,810 more...
Page 464 of 602 1 2 462 463 464 465 466 601 602
AX24

139 members (358WCF, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 22 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,648
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.