9 840 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Seekins ATC Muzzle Break 1/2x28 Bowhunter556 03/25/24
Bump
5 454 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: polyclad bullets mark shubert 03/25/24
Thanks, Swifty. Are they a flat base?
To me, they appeared to have a bevel base per MBC's site - but the photography wasn't the best (hard for me to tell).
29 2,008 more...
IC B2
Re: My rant...... and PSA if you're looking for a new TV GringoCazador 03/25/24
If you don’t like Viso’s replacement policy. Don’t get insurance for a phone. You’ll get refurbished in most cases. It’s just the way many electronic Warrenty’s work.
30 3,377 more...
Re: Are you Middle Class ? SamOlson 03/25/24
We live in a little town where everyone knows everyone.

Sorta.

You at least know the old families and what they own.

Some of them show their money and some don't.
207 13,471 more...
Re: Exposing The DNC Plan To Rig The 2024 Election,Democrat Operative Blows The Whistle. kwg020 03/25/24
Originally Posted by Raeford
Unverified mail-in voting did Trump[and us ] in.

Been saying this for 3.5 years now.

It happened again in 2022
It wasn't just a stolen election, it was a political coup of a setting president. Now that things have gone all to hell and we are looking at WWIII just what do you all propse to do about it other than have another election where the democRATs cheat ??

Where are or were the honest courts in 2020 ??

Simple. There were NONE !!

kwg
40 3,989 more...
Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Again Threatens to Leave the Republican Party SupFoo 03/25/24
It’s really not a matter of if Republican senators will leave the party in the lame duck session after a President Trump win in November; the question is: how many?

The predictability of the issue is actually quite simple. Almost all senators kneel at the altar of money, nothing else. The GOPe senators will exhaust every weapon in their arsenal on behalf of their multinational financial benefactors, prior to the November 2024 election. Once those narrative attack weapons are exhausted, they will take the deal and quit the party in their final political effort to retain affluence.

Lisa Murkowski switching parties is a no brainer. Susan Collins and Todd Young are two more possibilities. Mitt Romney has already announced he is leaving. Mitch McConnell has already announced he is stepping down from leadership and will not seek another term. A tenuous John Thune will only remain if he replaces McConnell. …. and so it goes.

I would bet on THREE Republican senators who will switch parties, but it could easily be more.

One thing is certain, those who do not switch/exit will remain as DeceptiCons and oppose: (a) any effort to confront the intelligence community they support; and (b) all Trump nominations, foreign or domestic policy, that threaten their place at the trough.

(Via CNN) – […] “I wish that as Republicans, we had … a nominee that I could get behind,” Murkowski told CNN. “I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump.”

The party’s shift toward Trump has caused Murkowski to consider her future within the GOP. In the interview, she would not say if she would remain a Republican.

Asked if she would become an independent, Murkowski said: “Oh, I think I’m very independent minded.” And she added: “I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump.”

Pressed on if that meant she might become an independent, Murkowski said: “I am navigating my way through some very interesting political times. Let’s just leave it at that.”

Hat Tip: Sundance

Well, nobody said Draining The Swamp would be easy, huh.

39 2,986 more...
FS-swarovski Z3 handwerk 03/25/24
3-9 x 36 model 1" tube SFP with the great 4a reticle. The scope is in very good shape but does show ring marks.
The lenses are also in very good shape.
Factory lens cover included but no box.
PM me a phone number/email for pictures.

$550 shipped PP F&F or check
2 387 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... AKwolverine 03/25/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
AK, your confusion is too complex for me to unravel.

That’s one way out.
389 26,180 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 99 PE and DE rear sights? wyo1895 03/25/24
On closer inspection it is somewhat different than the DE and PE sights.
front
[Linked Image]
side
[Linked Image]
rear folded down
[Linked Image]
7 636 more...
IC B3
Re: Could Donald J Trump be the new Messiah? akrange 03/25/24
Addle Infant Idiots that can’t see the Totality of a Dystopian State Forming before their Lying eYe’s ..

Extinguishing the Mean Tweet is far more important than Saving their own Existence

Financial, Constitutional Rights be Dam
121 8,509 more...
Re: Ruger M77 7mm Rem Mag strat1080 03/25/24
Any dings or scratches of note? How’s the bore look? Any idea how it shoots?
4 509 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... local_dirt 03/25/24
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by dassa
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?
Spot on. Why theee clowns cant see this is beyond me
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Can't see it because Texas National Guard wasn't serving ice cream at the border.

As has been pointed out multiple times Trump stopped the invasion with interventionist foreign policy.

Biden reversed those interventionist policies.

If you girls don't know US history from 4 years ago how do we get you up to speed on how the world works?

You've just awarded yourself the dunce hat for telling everybody what they already know. Put the cough syrup down.
389 26,180 more...
Re: Star Trek or Star Wars? DigitalDan 03/24/24
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
52 2,822 more...
Re: Star Trek or Star Wars? Santiam 03/24/24
Trek
52 2,822 more...
Re: Spiced Apple Rings slumlord 03/24/24
Hey Howard, there’s your Chinaman
10 742 more...
Re: Spiced Apple Rings kaboku68 03/24/24
Harvest Right for the win!
10 742 more...
Re: "New" Fake Leupold's PolarBear 03/24/24
Sorry to Hear this Sir! Hate a scammer / thief!

I probably picked a bad time to list a Leupold… Ha!
163 13,236 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Chambering for low recoil deer round R4KIDS 03/24/24
My boy shot his first deer with a 223. It was a skipper. He aimed a little high and spined it but it dropped and never went another step. It's not ideal for deer but we had practiced a lot and had good deer rated ammo. I have some family member that also used the 223 for there young ones with excellent success. I am currently considering a Howa mini action in 6.5 Grendel. I just ordered a box of the 6.5mm 85gr Hammer bullets. I can use them in my .260 I don't buy a Grendel. What is holding me back is lack of spare mags for the Howa Mini in that cartridge.
71 6,986 more...
Re: "New" Fake Leupold's Sweets 03/24/24
🤬 thanks for letting us know.
163 13,236 more...
Re: Old Pete during Pickets Charge 7mmbuster 03/24/24
E Porter Alexander was a, I believe the Brigade Commander of the second corps artillery. Since it was “Longstreet’s Assault” , he was in charge of the artillery barrage.
Very good officer, IMO. But he knew he had a big job on his hands. He spent most of the night of 2 July moving his batteries into position.
Alexander knew the powder smoke would blind him shortly after the guns opened fire. He would have to judge the effectiveness by return fire.
Here’s where Hunt’s orders to cease fire had their effect. As the Yankee guns stopped, Alexander thought they were being driven off. He got a glimpse of the union line as the smoke cleared, and saw a battery limbering to the rear.
He sent a message to Picket. “For Gods sake come quick, or I won’t be able to support you”.
Picket went to Longstreet, “Sir, shall I lead my division forward?” and Pete, knowing nothing else to do, nodded.
You know the rest of the story.😟
93 7,353 more...
Re: Illegal Aliens Can Carry Guns Fubarski 03/24/24
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I'd be happy to have it rewritten to say " citizens" vs persons.

And then .gov would invent a way ta declare you not a "citizen", and take everthing ya have, with no due process.
They already are

Then there's no point in a rewrite.
209 14,141 more...
Re: Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x40mm A/O PolarBear 03/24/24
Few more.
6 703 more...
Re: "New" Fake Leupold's Dan87 03/24/24
Is it true that the gloss ones are not fakes yet? I stay away from matte used ones, I’ll just buy new if I need one for this reason.
163 13,236 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: M77 Build 338 Win Mag Spartacus 03/24/24
Nice elk. Congrats on your hunt.

338 Mag. should be a good one.
3 473 more...
Page 471 of 773 1 2 469 470 471 472 473 772 773
YB23

Who's Online Now
219 members (12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 257robertsimp, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 863 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,793
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.