Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Connecting Dots jaguartx 04/18/24
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump wanted to let them steal it after he warned them in the spring of 2020 not to do it as he warned we are watching and that's treason and it carries the Death Penalty.
So he wanted the election to be stolen even though he could have purged and cleaned up the voting rolls after taking office (hello Kris Kobach, sorry you were cast aside in favor of a swamp creature) and helped the R party going forward from 2018 onward, not to mention getting a ton of his supporters locked up and or harassed by the feds. How much copium are you taking per day?

You dumbass, you're too stupid to realize the people will not put up with the Tribunals and Death Penalty for people like Zero and Killery unless they are proven to have committed high crimes and treason.

BFD if he had stayed in the office for 4 more and cleaned up the voting rolls. What good would that do with a crooked DOJ, DNC, FBY, CYA, NSA and vote flipping electronic voting machines illegally hooked up to the internet. Who would prosecute the crimes? No one. The traitors can now be prosecuted because they got caught in the Treasonous act of stealing a Federal Election in a collusion including foreign actors.

Why don't you have the guts to call Trump full of hopium? Because you're either gutless or too stupid to Connect the Dots. Trump is the one who washed his hands of their blood by warning them the treason they were going to commit carried the death penalty.
It was Trump who said We caught them all. It is Trump who is telling us every week they won't be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election. It's Trump who tells us We will Make America Great Again, I'm just the messenger saying listen to Trump. He gives the clues.

How many times did he and Tucker reference Q in their interview. Why has Musk and Don Jr and Nunez and Grassley and Mike Pompee and Mike Flynn and Jenna Ellis and Kayleigh McEnnany referenced Q. It was Q who said We have it all.

How many times has Trump mimicked Q? Over 60. How many times has Trump referenced Q? A news agency denigrating Trump said its over 832 times.

You're too stupid to realize he could only serve 2 terms and then he'd be gone and schiett would be back to normal with the world wide Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal in control which has gotten into the position we are in already with Constitutionally illegal fiat currency and rigged elections and the US as the Israeli military by proxy and the Illuminati still running Congress, Big Pharma, Wall Street, Central Banks, World Bank, Bank of England and the Globalist plan of Agenda 2030 where the earth's population is reduced to 500 million or less.

No way Trump and the Patriots get the people to demand Voter ID and death of the DNC without proving we've lost our ability to select representation even though we have taxation. It's no rocket science.

Look, I explained the plan simple enough for Jell-O and Plumdumb above. Since you can't grasp it just keep chasing the bouncy ball the Cabals MSM throws for you.

The world wide cabal has been in effect since William the Conquerer made the cabals one square mile City of London a soverign territory in 1066 and you expect Trump could stay in 4 more years and clean up the voting rolls and fulfill his promise to fix it so this tyranny never happened again? The Tyranny over the people is Satanic and world wide. Why did Trump say this is a battle between Good and Evil? Why did Trump say this is WW3? It's world wide. Why did Trump say it's the final battle? Because GOD Wins.

YGBFSM. And you call me full of hopium? The BS you subscribe to has zero hope.

No wonder Trump said it was easier to flip the whole world than his own nation. Sheesh. You are psychologically trained and programed to see the hopelessness in everything like most people are. You live by Sight and not by Faith. You've lost the ability to think logically because you weren't required to. Your Puppetmasters didn't want you too. They trained you to remember and swallow the BS they've fed you all your life.

If Trump and the Military Patriots train weren't coming to run them over the cabal wouldn’t be doing all they could to STOP TRUMP.

Here are some clues. Try and Connect the Dots. Or not, because, thank GOD, The Plan and The Military Patriots and The CIC don't
depend on people like you having a clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You have any clue as to who Retruthed this? Trump did. You jokers went 4 years talking about him playing 5 D Chess and then he steps out a bit and you guys think his game has turned to schiett.
That's quite the effort post to defend zealous retardation LOL
I'm still waiting for your bridge proof.

Hey, there is a reason that is The Plan, dumbass. I didn't make the plan. That was done by Trump and a military intel team.

Exactly what bridge proof are you referring to, dumbass. I posted what Q posted about a bridge 5 years before and I posted about a famous artist having painted a broken bridge. You want proof the Francis Scott Key bridge got broken or do you want proof there is a painting of a broken bridge by a famous artist and he named it The Broken Bridge?

I want proof that Q predicted the bridge collapse as you eluded to

I don't remember saying Q predicted it. Iirc I pointed out it was maybe no Lucky Quincidence Q posted about a bridge almost exactly 6 years to the day before the bridge was hit and broken.

Maybe repost the Post, please. Of course youse guys are correct, it would ust be anodder Lucky Quincidence anyway, right, as everything is.

It's ust anodder Lucky Quincidence when Trump draws Air Qs and Repeats the number 17 and schedules his first rally, after 18 months with no rallies after the 2020 election, in Q Town, Illinois and its ust annoder Lucky Quincidence when Trump references Q or mimicks Qs words exactly.
12,247 988,135 more...
IC B2
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop ribka 04/18/24
More NATO officers wiped out by hypersonic missiles. All patriot ADS have been bombed and disabled and operators( American contractors ) killed

5,654 452,087 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Go to powder for 458 win mag dennisinaz 04/18/24
H335, TAC
12 1,288 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS - CZ 527 Factory .17 Hornet Take-off Barrel rainierrifleco 04/18/24
Got the barrel thanks
8 746 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? sidepass 04/18/24
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I have .260s just to pi$$ of the Creedmore fans.

So, TDS and CDS.

TFF ! Have both but don't care what others choose. The factory ammo availability issue is big in my eyes and I do load for both.
80 8,807 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop ribka 04/18/24
Ukraines top soldiers Azov Nazis too afraid to defend Ukraine now due to extremely high casualty rates. Russia taking territory accelerates as Ukraine soldiers surrender

5,654 452,087 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... Crash_Pad 04/18/24
America was better when everything wasn’t political. Social order was easy when everyone pretty much agreed what was right and wrong. Of course blacks were not so equal then. Media was local. Not much TV. Journalism and the free exchange if opinion had not been consolidated into pure regime propaganda. Killing JFK , LBJ, Vietnam changed everything. You can still find goodness in average people. We’re all going down the chute together. The clowns in Washington are a distraction like all circus entertainers.
36 2,703 more...
Re: Tell me about vpns Valsdad 04/18/24
If you're not doing anything wrong, or even suspicious.........................what does it matter if THEY know all about your doin's???

whistle whistle whistle

A few weeks back this thing showed up right at the intersection with the main road to town, or heading the other way to the Big Towns, from our area. I recently had coffee with a neighbor and some of his friends, most of whom are members of the sheriff's posse, and was told it was a license plate reader. I asked if it was approved by the county and they all said "Yes". And that the Sheriff assured the county it was only for reading plates to catch stolen vehicles and other criminals trying to escape.

My reply was, given our present Sheriff that is likely true..................but who knows about future administrations? Was told there were 7 in the county now, and I have a sneaky suspicion they are located where they can tell where anyone leaving our 'hood is headed. I will be keeping my eye out for them.

With Old Glory waving in the breeze in the background even crazy

40 2,888 more...
IC B3
Re: Largest Land Invasion in Human History duke61 04/18/24
You will have to go back to 1000 to 1500 AD when various tribes were being pushed out of Eurasia and invaded Europe.
42 3,693 more...
Cowboy Action Shooting Jump to new posts
Re: 32-20 ammo? Caplock 04/18/24
The HSM is pretty dirty in my 92 Winchester...akin to or worse than 2f blackpowder.
7 2,247 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: 458 Win, 10mm Tisas oldwoody2 04/18/24
OUTSTAND PODCAST !!! We are blessed.
53 10,326 more...
Re: Holster for EDC around the farm? catosilvaje 04/18/24
For everyday ranch carry I use a flap holster . They keep your gun from getting dirty or banged up but easy to get to. Last one I got on ebay for less than $100.00 from IDAHO LEATHER.
85 5,442 more...
Re: Its meme time Orion2000 04/18/24
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
[Linked Image]

Actually, multiple passages in the Bible where God used "bad people" to bring punishment and correction to "His people"...
78,101 14,607,800 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
Re: Word Association Thread OldmanoftheSea 04/18/24
Baler
15,852 12,979,963 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Suppressor E-Forms Approval 01Foreman400 04/18/24
I picked one up last week that look 7 weeks.
32 2,749 more...
Re: Boar Wars???? New_2_99s 04/18/24
Good stuff, Dub's !!
9 772 more...
Re: Connecting Dots jaguartx 04/18/24
12,247 988,135 more...
Re: another ATF [bleep] show Dinny 04/18/24
One might have a case where they bought a gun say in the 1970s then sold it in 2024 for more money. In all actuality it's a case of 1970s dollars compared to 2024 dollars. It might be a profit but it could also be a wash or a loss. The profit piece of that regulation leaves much room for interpretation and argument.

There is also a bit of ambiguity in the wording about personal collections and self defense guns. A M1 Carbine was mainly an offensive weapon but medics may have been issued them for personal defense and defense of their patients.
66 6,197 more...
Re: school admin. need to pay bigly MOGC 04/18/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
No Child Left Behind has been one of the greatest disasters in the history of education. You are correct that the curriculum has been dumbed down and now it is being rewritten to make white men the bad guys. I retired from teaching the spring before Common Core became mandatory.

Bush II has caused tremendous damage to America. The Patriot Act and No Child Left Behind are disasters. Patriot Act resulted in the greatest loss of personal freedom in American History.
During the Obama administration, public school districts across the country were advised that his Justice Department was going to keep careful records regarding who statistically (by race) gets the most disciplinary actions, and if they find that blacks are disproportionately being disciplined, they will bring suite against the district for racial discrimination. The problem with that is that 90% of the discipline problems in public schools are from blacks, so that meant they had to basically dismantle all disciplinary procedures, or start randomly selecting White and Asian kids for discipline so all the numbers match up.

True. This is why the school shooter at Parkland, Florida in 2018 was still enrolled there instead of a juvenile facility somewhere. The school principal quit making juvenile referrals to the police and began handling discipline independently. This meant that kids who should have been expelled because of the serious nature and frequency of their actions were kept actively enrolled and on campus. Law enforcement and juvenile authorities knew nothing about the severity of the crimes being committed on campus. It worked out well for them... not.
44 3,226 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... duke61 04/18/24
Present Society is not society we grew up in, this is chaotic and lawless society.
36 2,703 more...
Re: Its meme time OldmanoftheSea 04/18/24
[Linked Image]
78,101 14,607,800 more...
Hunting Dogs Jump to new posts
BS Heart Worm Test? 43Shooter 04/18/24
Went to get heart worm pills at the vets and was advised they couldn't sell them to me until my dog had a blood draw type heart worm test, $87.00. Been getting the heart worm pills for our dogs from this vet for about 30 years and there was never a test required. If anything they were pushing the pills pretty hard. I was advised the test is now required before pills can be prescribed. Called two other local San Joaquin Valley vets and got the same answer. Anyone else run into this?
16 1,294 more...
Re: What is the best medicine to put on a chigger bite... Raeford 04/18/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
JFC

For the 8,000000th time.

This is goddamm day f ucking one deer hunting knowledge

Chiggers do not infest and burrow in. If you are confusing them with some other arthropod then fine, educate yourself and identify

Can certainly pick out who the f….uck is not an early season bowhunter. Or anyone that can read at 6th grade level

Get your medical from The Files of Myths and Legends, And Happy Camper

From Cleveland Clinic:

I hope to hell somebody got you a Snickers bar for your Hangry!
113 8,687 more...
Page 514 of 600 1 2 512 513 514 515 516 599 600
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,219 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,208
Posts18,466,128
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.