-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Its meme time OldmanoftheSea 04/19/24
[Linked Image]
78,176 14,632,826 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker - A Bear Pistol Question: Q_Sertorius 04/19/24
I love my .357 Sig. One of the best purchases I ever made. I spent the extra $150 and got a .40 S&W barrel for it so I can shoot cheaper ammo at the range.
83 12,684 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Scopes for sale - Nikon and Zeiss Huntz 04/19/24
Good optics here.
11 1,544 more...
IC B2
[Linked Image]
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Why not get rid of dud cops like the ones related to the incident?

Get rid of them for eternity.....what are you prepared to do?

What would you be prepared to do to defend one of the cops in these incidents?

Lying is very common with cops., but some go even further.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...so-how-bout-charles-askins-jr#Post248229

No. Kill'em all.

All police should be abolish and or executed. Free people should resist all police during any encounter.

Are you with me?

Sure!

Well....unless the neighbors are having a loud backyard party.....then it's 911 time baby!

A free people should not be abused by government agents. They should handle their disagreements and issues in court or through discourse.

The typical prosecutor and judge supports the officers on the criminal side, so no correction there.

If the municipality doesn't just pay for the officers' civil suits off the start, the officers are just about guaranteed to be granted qualified immunity for their actions.

So, what is seen in the videos will keep right on occurring.

Thought provoking.

Someone should pass a law....
387 26,675 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Leupold Vari-x II 3-9x40 gloss Jesseb 04/19/24
$185 bottom dollar
8 1,056 more...
Re: Rand Paul speaks, will Trump listen? RAM 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by VaHunter
This is not a fight we need to have now. Let's win this election, the Presidency, the House and the Senate and then we can deal with the speaker.

Agreed. Change speakers after the election. Simple.

This.

Are you insane? Heavily doped? Drunk.

The Uniparty has had the WH. both House's and the Court. And did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with them.. Just kept filling their pockets and pissing away our money.

Stop copping out you spineless lemmings. Its time for blood. America is a dead Nation. Tribe up and carve out what life you can.
52 3,416 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: .357 Maximum Dinny 04/19/24
Call JES. If he hasn't cut the chamber then ask him to cut it to 357 Magnum. Some rifle chamber reamers (I prefer Clymer's 357 Max reamer) are available with cylindrical throats. All mine have been 357 Mag chambers that were either rechambered with a Clymer 357 Max rifle reamer or were properly throated with a cylindrical throating reamer.

Bellm has experience with monoblocs.
25 2,672 more...
[Linked Image]
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

You Google Gals are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
63 3,773 more...
IC B3
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female BeardedGunsmith 04/19/24
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

And the shìt thing is that not all bad cops are bad cops all of the time. I'm sure he's done plenty of good and has good intentions at times but so do pit bulls until they turn on their owner. This shìt is just becoming too common amd the worst part is that they aren't shunned from existence. Qualified immunity really should be ended. Or maybe make them bonded and insured.
387 26,675 more...
I'm kind of busy today. 5sdad 04/19/24
So, if everyone would please just go ahead and offend yourselves for me I would really appreciate it.
1 291 more...
[Linked Image]
Re: Any Fiddle Players on the 'fire? MartinStrummer 04/19/24
I can barely play (?) my guitar! If it wasn't for "fake note" music, I'd never get a song out! LOL!
19 927 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by mliang
The cop lied about her cracking the window open. You can clearly see that the window was all the way down when the door opened. Also, from time of first contact to when she was laying on the pavement was a minute and half. That's a quick escalation from asking for your ID to being put in an arm bar.

He couldn't even keep his story straight on which headlight was out which likely stems from trying to make that an issue between the hours of sunrise and sunset.
387 26,675 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Wood finishing... johnn 04/19/24
Originally Posted by adanac
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by adanac
I have a stock that has been treated with linseed oil. It looks great.

I am looking for a product that will now give the stock more shine.

Be happy with looks great. It's a M1.
If you wanted super shiny, why did you use linseed oil?

When I decided to refinish an old Garand stock I asked other folks in the CMP forums what they typically used. They generally try to get something approaching an original and/or authentic finish for Garand stocks so BLO, RLO and Tung are quite commonly used and recommended.

One cartouched stock I used RLO on looks good and has the appropriate amount of matte sheen - I wouldn't mind just a bit more shine on it so maybe I'll just try another coat or two of RLO, since there appears to be no kind of finishing wax that adds shine.

The other stock I'm doing (pictured here) isn't a cartouched stock so I'm not worried about authenticity. Moreover, as it's birch, I think more shine will help it pop. At this point, maybe it makes more sense to strip it and start over with Tru-Oil. I've already put some work into it, but since it's going to take, apparently, weeks or months to fully cure before I can put another product on top of it (assuming such a product exists, which it looks like it doesn't), I suppose I can just use that time to start over with Tru-Oil.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I have already provided you a recipe for making LO shiny. Or a least shinier.
45 3,802 more...
Re: Small Rifle Primers ? drop_point 04/19/24
Work up the load as you would with any other primer.
13 1,371 more...
Re: Any Fiddle Players on the 'fire? BFaucett 04/19/24

Hillary Klug - Oh! Susanna
video posted to YouTube on Oct 23, 2018

"Hillary Klug fiddles, dances, and sings "Oh! Susanna" on the Cumberland River with the General Jackson riverboat in the background."

YouTube channel: Hillary Klug

https://www.instagram.com/hillaryklug/

https://hillaryklug.net/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from ]
19 927 more...
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24

There is also a part 2.
63 3,773 more...
Freshwater Jump to new posts
Re: Suggestion for a crappie rod?? erich 04/19/24
It really depends on where and how I was fishing. In the spring when they are in the rushes a long fiberglass cane pole and just drop the minnow and pencil bobber in the openings. Casting jigs under pencil bobbers I use a 10 ft noodle rod, no bobber a 6 ft UL spinning. Long time ago we used to troll using oars (no trolling motors then) and we used flyrods with light leaders just short of the rod length with a split shot and minnow.. it was quite effective mid summer in the evenings.
19 2,120 more...
Re: colonblow connection WTM45 04/19/24
12,247 990,054 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Valsdad 04/19/24
I know, right?

Might have mispelled something or used the wrogn : puntutattion and the Grammar and Spelling Popo woukd cathc me.
81 3,006 more...
Re: Think you're not a gun dealer? Sako76 04/19/24
So, if I sell the 37 guns I plan on selling and they are sent to an FFL for a NICS check on the buyer this rule would not apply to me? Thanks.
55 6,087 more...
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
I rest my case. What a joke.
63 3,773 more...
[Linked Image]
Page 532 of 596 1 2 530 531 532 533 534 595 596
AX24

555 members (160user, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.