Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin local_dirt 04/18/24
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Yes, I am quite sure that the Air Force would fire on Americans if so ordered. Anyone who believes differently is dumber than a turkey. Maybe not all of them, but someone could be found who would do it to “save democracy”.

Exactly. They're "white nationalist" terrorists. Or, closer to home, "insurrectionists".

LOL, you guys better clue in Idaho shooter, he thinks the Air Force is turning F-16s into drones in case they can't find a pilot willing to drop the bombs on US citizens.

Of course, that blows right by the fact that drones have pilots, so there's that, LOL.
You just can not let it go, can you.

Drones have pilots......yes today.

Have you ever heard of Artificial Intelligence, and progress. It will not be long until drones are fully autonomous, if some are not already. That is the goal.

Now, that you have been served your maximum allowable daily ration of education, I will only make note that humor is funniest when there is a kernel of truth in the joke.

You have been shown the kernel here numerous times.

When your audience is too dim to understand the joke, it will never be funny to him, no matter how many times it is explained.

With that acknowledgement, I give up.

Too funny. Say something really stupid and then pretend the guy who calls you out for it "just can't understand."

AI can't reliably and safely drive a delivery truck on land and you think AI will be used to pilot an F-16 and drop ordnance sometime soon.

That's hilarious.

Are you predicting the future now?
91 6,219 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Tonight's Supper/Dinner was/is ? rcamuglia 04/18/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
15,639 2,637,810 more...
Re: Challenge Coins... Dinny 04/18/24
I have a few.

14 1,637 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Trade 30mm Ruger Stainless Rings for 1"? Joe_S 04/18/24
What height do you need and what height do you have?

I have a set of 4/5, which I think are mediums for a M77.
3 254 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: OutKast Arms dave284 04/18/24
Gotta love West ByGOD Virginia. Frontier less than ten air miles from the state capitol can't get the landline phone static free and our "high speed" internet is about 3.3 megs upload on a good day and sub three most days that it does actually work.
6 1,124 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? Crash_Pad 04/18/24
375 28,239 more...
Re: Biden's 9mm lung blower bullets ldholton 04/18/24
so what else would you expect coming from this guy

3 790 more...
Re: Challenge Coins... readonly 04/18/24
I got no problem with them as long as federal tax dollars are not spent on them.
14 1,637 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Guess I got in the red dot game .. The_Real_Hawkeye 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Lonster
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The common problems people have, or often just fear having with red dots are pretty much negated by buying quality and mounting so the sights co-witness with the irons.
Not really. Once you condition your brain to look for that dot, that's it. When the "balloon goes up," therefore, you will look for that dot and, not finding it, will keep looking till your conscious brain figures out something is wrong, which is a waste of vital seconds durig a life or death struggle.
Realistically speaking, during a “life or death struggle” no sights will be needed.
No need for the complexity of a red dot sight, then.
63 5,021 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: .32 Goal Reached HawkI 04/18/24
As rare and unique as the old iron target 32s were and are, they take on a special place for those who appreciate them.

"Magnumitus" and manufacturing proclivities have left us with few 32s to latch on to.

Good to see some of the good ones get a few of the few.
39 6,436 more...
IC B3
Re: China Needs To Pay For Creating The Corona Virus! The_Real_Hawkeye 04/18/24
It was Fauci and company that did it.
29 1,989 more...
Re: Biltong..... Burleyboy 04/18/24
Originally Posted by 1minute
Yes. After a thorough drying, 20 lbs of steak can fit in a quart jar.

I bought several spiral hams from Costco on clearance thr other day. I'm going to freeze dry them in our harvest right and then seal them in mylar for food storage. They had them an extra $10 off per ham so I bought all the smaller ones that were normally $18-$20 for $8-$10 each. I think it'll be cheaper than buying cans of freeze dried meat for storage. I'm curious to see how it works. As soon as my strawberries and mango slices are done I'll try the hams. Should go good with all the beans we have stored.

Bb
41 3,511 more...
Biden's 9mm lung blower bullets ldholton 04/18/24
3 790 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? HeavyDove 04/18/24
Mathman,
as to why the 260 over the 6.5 creed, My thinking was that there is a small amount increased powder capacity.

And YES, I did find some 7-08 for $24.99 today online from PPU.....attractive but its not small rifle primed...

That said its not a big deciding factory just something to consider.

The Creed is ready from the gun box to the factory box of ammo to the range.....super easy button.
BUT I like to tinker a bit so the 260 has its appeal and hell, all those 7mm bullets for the 7-08......Being a reloader has its Demons that smile.

A question came up about use.....hunting would be the use. I do not compete but against myself which is tough at times...LoL.

Best
HeavyDove.
80 8,789 more...
Re: Largest Land Invasion in Human History AKCHOPPER 04/18/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ethnic cleansing of the North American Caucasian
Best post of the week!
42 3,691 more...
Re: WTB: Target scope REDGUN 04/18/24
Tag

I have a silver Leupold 30mm, I think 35x target dot scope. Been a few years, since I took it off & put in the safe.

PM me if interested & I will get specifics/pics.
3 427 more...
Hunting Dogs Jump to new posts
Re: Dogs in General woodmaster81 04/18/24
Plus, have a food source when needed.
2 346 more...
Re: T/C Contender 16” 22 Hornet Barrel EX Dude270 04/18/24
Hate I missed this. I've been in the market for a carbine hornet barrel for a while
3 399 more...
Re: Jag Handey's Deep Thoughts plumbum 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Jag, question for you: What if Trump doesn't win the next election?

Jag will say either 1) Trump did win the election, but he's keeping it a secret because [insert Jag delusion du jour here]; or

he let them steal the election again because the Beautiful Pause - which was bigly yuge - wasn't enough so now Trump engineered a Magnificent Pause, and I mean its really something, you're going to love it it's so magnificent. You're going to love it.

Keep in mind Jag thinks Trump did win the last election, and Biden was never sworn in. Three or more terms are ok because of the Vatican Corporation Act of Obelisk Sovereignty of 18 and 71 or something like that.

Notice "71" backwards is "Jag is desperately nuts."
12,247 988,051 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? AcesNeights 04/18/24
LMFAO.

Genocide, genocide, genocide, genocide, genocide….etc
375 28,239 more...
Re: WTS Tikka T3 Superlite .223 1-8” semi-custom hh4whiskey 04/18/24
What’s the barrel length? 22”? Thanks.
11 1,526 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Need info on my 15x Unertl Scope RAS 04/18/24
Originally Posted by BIGEYES
RAS,
Your Unertl is the Ultra Varmint model. This is distinguished from the target models by the shape of the ocular housing. Great scope. An old long range shooting friend used to say with an accurate rifle and one of these scopes, you could write your name!

Excellent, thank you for the information.
9 835 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Dyna Bore Coat WoodsyAl 04/18/24
Did anyone ever get either of these companies to respond?
27 4,433 more...
Re: Ruger M77 Hawkeye SA Walmut Stock 3dtestify 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Sixpack
Originally Posted by SWGAShooter
I am not 100%, but didn’t MK II stocks only come with a black recoil pad? I thought they brought back the red pad with the Hawkeye. I have a MK II with a black pad and Hawkeye with the red pad as the OP’s picture.

I’m far from any kind of expert but I believe you are correct. The Hawkeye checkering wraps around the bottom and I believe the MKII checkering is on the sides only, not on the underside.

Thanks for your help SWGAshooter!
Its a Hawkeye stock 100%. End of discussion!
20 1,312 more...
Re: Ruger 77 in 7mm mag for sale. RAS 04/18/24
For Hazer

33 3,194 more...
Page 533 of 601 1 2 531 532 533 534 535 600 601
AX24

569 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,908 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,727
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.