24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Wicked Ridge Invader Crossbow CBB 03/24/24
Originally Posted by BooBear
Can you decock this?

I just fire it after done with it into a target. The accudraw on this model does not have the de-cock option
22 1,304 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Do You Believe In God ? antlers 03/24/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Anyone care to guess how many people were killed worldwide fighting wars spurred by religion in the last 2,000 years?
If nothing else, religion has been a roaring success at keeping the population in check.
A good example is the Ancient Israelites. Their book says they were instructed by God to kill every man, woman, child, infant, and even the livestock of particular regions or ethnic groups with the aim of completely destroying that group of people. They even committed mass genocide against other Jews. The Ancient Israelites made the Einsatzgruppen look like kindergartners.
1,103 81,696 more...
Re: Climate. The movie. muleshoe 03/24/24
Well I failed.

Made it through about 4 seconds of whiney Greta and bailed. It might get better, but I’ll never know.

I don’t have any green Winnie friends.
17 1,396 more...
IC B2
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Most interesting recovered bullets beretzs 03/24/24
30-06 165 AB - Bull elk - 200 yards

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

35 Whelen 225 TSX - Black Bear -125 yards

77 6,882 more...
Re: WTS S&W 686 (pre lock) 4" kennerk 03/24/24
bump
30 4,464 more...
Re: WTS Sig 220 SAO 10mm two tone kennerk 03/24/24
bump
8 849 more...
Re: Insurance - who do you reccomend I get quotes from? (MO) steve4102 03/24/24
Also, do not be under-Insured.

A half burned house can often times cost way more than the cost of a similar home new.

You will have smoke damage, water damage, fire damage, all will have to be removed before the new construction can even begin. Very costly.
32 2,318 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Painted rifle stocks, what is your preference of color and design? EdM 03/24/24
Brown with black speckles by McM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
40 2,951 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... gunchamp 03/24/24
Any of you who support a war with russia should do the world a favor and go play in traffic. That way YOU are the only one who wont go on living and hopefully the rest of us will be left in peace
388 26,030 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Successful chamberings for Remington vs. Winchester 10gaugemag 03/24/24
Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
257 Remington Roberts
17 rem

I love all of those cartridges too, but you can't find a new gun in one now.
A lot of new rifles not available in some cartridges introduced in just the last 25sh years.

Funny how fast some cartridges came and went.

7mm STW was one that folks around here were hot on for quite a while.

WSM chambering were the same. The 7mm WSM was the best of the original 3 but faded first.

Remington branded cartridges don't seem to do as good as Winchester.

Ruger cartridges came along too late to be serious contenders.

If Hornady has made factory ammo when a cartridge was introduced they have done pretty good except for a few odd balls.

Some old ones just hang on.
47 3,855 more...
IC B3
Re: Still FeelSorry for the “innocent “ Citizens of Gaza! BamBam 03/24/24
As far as I’m concerned, the citizens of Gaza are combatants. As said, previously, we are nonbelievers, they want us dead, all of us. We gonna have some very interesting times ahead of us, keep your powder dry
46 4,094 more...
Re: Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure with 2 Pistol Micrometers kingstrider 03/24/24
Bump
2 301 more...
Re: WTS brass, Leupold Alumia covers, Burris signature 30 mm rings mistem 03/24/24
Rings and brass still available
4 486 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... Jackson_Handy 03/24/24
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You haven't studied history, Jackson, or you'd know that it was a generation of oldsters who send my generation to Vietnam. And their elders sent them to WWII. And on and on back to the Punic Wars. But because you think history began when you were in grade school, you know none of this.

The difference is the wishful "hoping for" mutually assured destruction. They want the world to be destroyed. They can't wait...why? Who knows, but I assume a nihilistic approach to life by most and an extreme degree of narcissism.

Hell, most from that pathetic generation hope their own children/grandchildren don't succeed in life. Pathetic folks.
388 26,030 more...
Re: LGBTQ vs Occam’s Razor gunchamp 03/24/24
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Normalization of deviance and the erosion of morality, morale, and national identity. Destabilization is the name of the game.

History provides many examples of the same tactic. It's leftist 101.
This is correct
68 5,317 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... Dutch 03/24/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Nah just generational narcissism, the world shouldn't...or couldn't possibly go on without such a perfect generation

This has to the most astonishing bit of irony on the innaweb in a long time.
388 26,030 more...
Re: Sako 85 .260 Remington - Right hand Snowwolfe 03/24/24
One and only bump
6 1,092 more...
Re: Any Flooring Experts? Lawdwaz 03/24/24
Originally Posted by slowr1der
[quote=cumminscowboy]The house was built in a county with both building codes and permits were issued. It's in a large subdivision and it seems like the majority of the houses in the neighborhood are all built the same way. I'll have to take some pictures tomorrow to post.

Sounds like Ryan home?!?!
62 4,128 more...
Re: LGBTQ vs Occam’s Razor Bob_mt 03/24/24
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Desensitizing the masses to abnormal behavior, corruption, government illegality, etc. Eventually people are so demoralized that the government can do as they please and the serfs will unquestioningly accept it. It's just another tool and it's working.

this sums up what is happening in a simple but to the point post....bob
68 5,317 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: Remington 511x 338reddog 03/24/24
Gave my Bro inlaw my 511x and sold a 512x a while back. Still have one 512x. I bought the 2 512x’s with the idea of parting them out. Sad I know but the value of the parts are worth more than the whole. Well I haven’t done it yet…,
The blue is near perfect but there was a issue with the stock finish. So I used a thinner and stripped the stock. Need to reapply a finish
I have a 513 S and a 513 T also. I have had a lot of the 500 series guns over the years. All the ones I have shot, shot well. I have not shot the Sporter yet, I was thinking about putting the 512x frame one it so I could mount a scope. Eyes are not working the way theused to with irons.
4 418 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... johnw 03/24/24
Originally Posted by johnw
Boomers can't help themselves, they are giddy for WWIII and destruction of the planet. A pathetic generation they are..

probably something to do with so many of us training and planning to meet Russia in the Fulda Gap

Purposeful lives and all that...

Nah just generational narcissism, the world shouldn't...or couldn't possibly go on without such a perfect generation

Don't know about shouldn't, but it likely won't...
388 26,030 more...
Re: Old Pete during Pickets Charge rainshot 03/24/24
In my humble opinion it was an elaborate risky endeavor that Lee took marching to Gettysburg. It was a long march. He had little support and tired men to fight with when he got there. I have read that when Picket marched in he could’ve taken the Union position because they were undermanned. His orders were not to engage. This gave the Union time to reinforce.
93 7,338 more...
Re: 13 Russian TU-95 Nuke capable bombers in the air now...?... LRoyJetson 03/24/24
They should make themselves a "NO BOMBING ZONE"

Works for guns

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
388 26,030 more...
Weaver grand slam fs. hazer 03/24/24
Very good shape weaver grand slam. Matte with duplex reticle. 2.5x10x50. Selling to get an illuminated scope.
300.00 obo. Pics to cell.
16 1,387 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Tonight's Supper/Dinner was/is ? Verylargeboots 03/24/24
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Chicken Valdostana with Braised Lentils

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

As opposed to Chicken Valdosta, which is essentially a bag of chicken nuggets and a handjob in the parking lot from the cashier.
15,482 2,574,201 more...
Page 542 of 773 1 2 540 541 542 543 544 772 773
YB23

Who's Online Now
108 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 14 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,701
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.