24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Another transfer of wealth away from blue collar workers Swampman700 04/19/24
I support the wealthy 100%. Class envy isn’t a good personality trait.
28 2,575 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot Teal 04/19/24
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If you were to visit the same item on Amazon on successive days...I'd bet that by the end of the week you will be getting pop-up ads offering the same item cheaper and cheaper. I was looking to replace a lost pocket size vernier caliper a while back...by the end of the week they were offering the same caliper for 50% of the original quote.
I hate being a slave to internet buying but Home Depot is 90 miles and Graingers is a 110 miles. Gas here is 5.59.

Some sites monitor abandoned carts pretty heavy. Stick it in the cart and let it hang out a couple days. Sometimes you'll suddenly get a code/coupon in your email to entice a purchase too.

Doesn't work all of the time but I often try it on non-Amazon sites where I don't need the item immediately.
36 2,047 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS Nosler 7MM RM Brass ShortMag11 04/19/24
SPF
6 630 more...
IC B2
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female ribka 04/19/24
the cover image image generated for this video was pure click bait to initially enrage the viewer before they look at the real video of what really occurred . In this case the immature cop pugged up but he didn't lift her up and body slam her into the pavement
387 26,641 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by steve"dogfùcker"4102
HandyMan will be along shortly to justify this, followed that c2 dipschit

Go Fùck yourself coçksucker. Worthless do nothing old bìtch.

I don't know anything about this and don't care about it.
I’m not surprised you do not care if a fellow officer.

I have no idea who that guy is, where he works, or what he did, or why. He is not a fellow officer of mine.

There are 500k sworn police officers in the USA. They are responsible for their actions, just as I am responsible for mine. I'm not going to sit and bìtch and moan about shìt I don't know about

Are you responsible for every worthless doing nothing fùcks in America simply because you are one? Are you responsible for every welfare tard from Minnesota because you live in that shìthole?

500k(or fewer) might reduce the frequency of incidents like this one.

Law Enforcement Facts - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/law-enforcement-facts/

"There are more than 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever."

Cool I'm all for fewer or no police. Make it happen.

Would be better, but it's obvious you aren't supporting that idea.
387 26,641 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran Rossimp 04/19/24
Gunchamp, Why are Israelis “Pricks” in your eyes?
65 5,563 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female EQFD193 04/19/24
I'm LEO friendly but that guy is definitely in the wrong line of work and should be terminated forthwith...Dickhead!!!
387 26,641 more...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

I'm thinking you might have a different opinion, were it your wife /daughter/grand daughter in that video.

Doubtful. My kids have been taught to respect law enforcement, they have also been taught if they think something is not right to obey the orders given and address it later with a lawyer.

Fighting and disobeying a cop just gives them a reason to do schit like this.

Except she didn't which then "gave" the cop reasons to lie which is condoned and supported by the system as shown by the existence of Brady/Giglio lists.
387 26,641 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran Teal 04/19/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
There is so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to start. First, Iran has the backing of both Russia and China and if you think for one sec, either one of them would allow us to destroy Iran and install some puppet gov, youre insane.

I think his point was more that Israel had a lot of help shooting down inbound birds. It's apparent that either Iran received zero help or the help they received was ineffective. Which do they want to admit to?

He's talking tactical help, which Israel is receiving from various neighbors but Iran isn't. Iran may receive some strategic help but no one willing to go warhead to warhead.
65 5,563 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot flintlocke 04/19/24
If you were to visit the same item on Amazon on successive days...I'd bet that by the end of the week you will be getting pop-up ads offering the same item cheaper and cheaper. I was looking to replace a lost pocket size vernier caliper a while back...by the end of the week they were offering the same caliper for 50% of the original quote.
I hate being a slave to internet buying but Home Depot is 90 miles and Graingers is a 110 miles. Gas here is 5.59.
36 2,047 more...
IC B3
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: JB/Mule Deer Swampman700 04/19/24
Thanks for the info
20 3,049 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 375 Brush Gun - Rescue! S99VG 04/19/24
As car guys express it, in progressive stages of tune I would do the following:

Stage 1 - leave it alone and shoot it as it is.
Stage 2 - redo the stocks, fix the buttplate and shoot it as it is.
Stage 3 - do the above and add a good peep sight or low power scope.
Stage 4 - do the above but shorten the forearm enough to balance it out with the short 16-in barrel.
Stage 5 - do the above but don't shorten the forearm. Instead, replace the barrel with a full length tube, which I believe was 22-in.

I remember reading Ken Waters Pet Loads article on the 375 Winchester. He used a 99 Brush Gun and found fault with the shallow rifling of the factory barrel. I have never owned one so take that comment for what its worth.

Best of luck with the hot rod 99 and keep us posted!
23 2,151 more...
Re: Another transfer of wealth away from blue collar workers Stickfight 04/19/24
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Congratulation to middle and upper class share holders.

I'm a blue collar worker who also owns PG so not sure if I should say thanks, but thanks.

Going to assume instead of Blue Collar you mean poor because a lot us of earn plenty of money...so why do you think the poor keep buying PG products? There are loads of alternatives.
28 2,575 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: What causes certain barrels to hit pressure before others barm 04/19/24
I don't own and have never shot these cartridges. I saw a video on YouTube where the person was complaining that his shorter barreled 6.5 PRC was essentially the same speed as his longer barreled 6.5 Creedmoor. Maybe the 6.5-284 needs a longer barrel?
29 2,673 more...
Why didn't the officer have his body camera on?

Go ask him. Since you really want to know and have nothing better to do.

I asked one of his defenders. Guess I can ask you too.

Seems like integrating body camera and duty belt so that all weapons are locked in place and the radio unable transmit until the camera had been activated for 2-3 minutes would go a long way towards eliminating these incidents of camera not getting turned on.
387 26,641 more...
Re: 3 point link for disc question Heym06 04/19/24
Fix it and tell the neighbor thanks, and gift him with a case of grease. That looks dryer than a popcorn fart.
14 1,006 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jackson_Handy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by steve"dogfùcker"4102
HandyMan will be along shortly to justify this, followed that c2 dipschit

Go Fùck yourself coçksucker. Worthless do nothing old bìtch.

I don't know anything about this and don't care about it.
I’m not surprised you do not care if a fellow officer.

I have no idea who that guy is, where he works, or what he did, or why. He is not a fellow officer of mine.

There are 500k sworn police officers in the USA. They are responsible for their actions, just as I am responsible for mine. I'm not going to sit and bìtch and moan about shìt I don't know about

Are you responsible for every worthless doing nothing fùcks in America simply because you are one? Are you responsible for every welfare tard from Minnesota because you live in that shìthole?

500k(or fewer) might reduce the frequency of incidents like this one.

Law Enforcement Facts - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/law-enforcement-facts/

"There are more than 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever."

Cool I'm all for fewer or no police. Make it happen.
387 26,641 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Howa Mini Stainless HokeyPokeyKid 04/19/24
Originally Posted by dznnf7
Originally Posted by HokeyPokeyKid
I have a small batch of matte silver hinged floorplates for the Howa mini stainless rifles. This is the first trial run to check out how the finish would turn out. They are bead blasted and anodized clear. If you want one they are available on my website jeffersonoutdoor.com

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Got more on the way? I'm looking!

I am working on more, I'm out of the magazine springs at the moment and I'm waiting for more from the manufacturer.
233 39,387 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female ribka 04/19/24
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Where are all of the "just comply" comments that we see in these discussions. We wouldn't be having this conversation if she had just complied, would we?

complying and use of force has do with totality of circumstances. If this teenager had just robbed a 711, stole a car or beat up her grandmother and took off on a high speed chase endangering others this might be justified

in this care it was a head light issue. This guy should not be an LEO. Minimum lose a job, probably should be charged with a use of force issue/assault
387 26,641 more...
Re: FS- Ruger M77 Mkii Stainless 30-06 Scout308 04/19/24
Bump
60 6,337 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! Osky 04/19/24
Just do NOT sign any release for medical with your insurance company. Watch the fine print. Things like whiplash can take a long time to show up.
Glad you’re good.

Osky
49 3,356 more...
Re: Nicholas Smith Humpback Fillet VinceM 04/19/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

11 850 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female 12344mag 04/19/24
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

I'm thinking you might have a different opinion, were it your wife /daughter/grand daughter in that video.

Doubtful. My kids have been taught to respect law enforcement, they have also been taught if they think something is not right to obey the orders given and address it later with a lawyer.

Fighting and disobeying a cop just gives them a reason to do schit like this.
387 26,641 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Dead Turkey..now what? Eric308 04/19/24
We normally cube up the breast meat, marinate in Italian Dressing (the cheapest you can find) overnight, drain, then coat in fried chicken coating and then deep fry.
16 1,836 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Hot and heavy 9 loads ???? gunner500 04/19/24
Don't know about hot, but, iirc i got near a 170 power factor number with 147gr coated hard cast at 1151 fps over Longshot from 5" 1911 9mm, Starline brass, CCI spp, brass landed 4-6 feet off right shoulder, very smooth shooting accurate load.
9 1,040 more...
Page 545 of 596 1 2 543 544 545 546 547 595 596
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.