Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Q DMc 04/18/24
Originally Posted by hosfly
Wow thats quite the snub,,
Bebe was stunned.
45,285 3,987,388 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Remington TSS? Redhairy 04/18/24
I used it in a 410 and it worked great but I’m with you I’ve killed tons of birds with a 12 using $20 lead shot.
23 4,090 more...
IC B2
Re: That annoying popup righthand screen? slumlord 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by jc189
"use the Brave browser with the uBlock Origin extension."

well thanks for the solution. Looks like I'm gonna have to find a teenager to do it. I don't have a clue what a Brave browser is or how to use it.

Do you know how to google? I bet if you googled "brave browser" and then "ublock origin extension for brave browser" - you'd get things to read that explain it.

What browser do you use now? Edge, Internet Explorer?

93.2 % of the members here do NOT know how to use the search bar.

Fking amazing they can even access this forum.
96 5,356 more...
Re: Born fighting smokepole 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by gunzo
Originally Posted by IZH27
I think that it was Kaywoodie who recommended the book “Born Fighting; How the Scots-Irish Shaped America” by Jim Webb.

I’m half way through the book and it’s well worth the read. If you are from Scots-Irish stock, enjoy the history of our national development or simply want to be encouraged by a mentality that will not bend this book is for you.

If you have these roots but find that you have culturally been taught to sit down when you pizz this book may start you on the journey back to manhood.

A group singled out & discriminated against as most. Thinking the nation owes us reparations.

The book has nothing at all to do with that kind of thinking.

Nope, not at all. I read this book years ago and it’s a great read. It’s all about the stubborn determination of a group of people who came from nothing and helped build a nation.

Sounds interesting, thanks for the recommendation.
31 3,448 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
FS:Browning A5 Belgium 12ga 2 3/4" Barrel Riley88 04/18/24
30" Full choke in good condition, shiny bore $275 + $15 ship (L48)
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
3 433 more...
Re: No Trial for Mayorkas steve4102 04/18/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Osky
I was wondering how Fetterman came out on this given some of his semi common sense stances of late?
There would be plenty of fodder to be made of this vote in the next election cycle if the R’s had a clue and a will on how to use it.

Osky
Osky ,
Good Morning.
The R's are fully ''''clued-in'''' on what they're doing. You don't get to top positions being a dummy- you get there by being smart & greedy. The ""R's"" view themselves as our overlords- they only pretend to 'care', all they really care about is holding onto their job.
Enter politics by agreeing to do XYZ, net worth $600K, four years later- net worth> 6 million.
Oligarchy in real-time
A Democrat cares about Power, with that Power comes money.

A Republican cares about Money, with that money comes more money.
41 2,664 more...
Re: That annoying popup righthand screen? slumlord 04/18/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
96 5,356 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: J frames calling my name… Mackay_Sagebrush 04/18/24
I have a bit more than 500 rounds through the Lipsey's 432 Ultimate Carry J Frame in .32 H&R.

Definitely a keeper.
45 5,924 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Opening Day Oklahoma Tom Redhairy 04/18/24
Nice bird congratulations!
22 1,464 more...
IC B3
Lever Actions - General Jump to new posts
Re: WTB Brass 426crown 04/18/24
Have a large collection of Winchesters and need proper head stamp ammo. Only shoot paper with lead. Taught skeet and trap at Sun Valley Gun Club, am a level 1 instructor. now live in New Mexico. Like to ski in the winter and golf/shoot in summer. Learning to navigate on the site-Thank You
10 1,074 more...
Re: WTS Bul Armory 1911 Stainless Steel Commander hikerbum 04/18/24
Price
6 635 more...
Re: Born fighting wilkeshunter 04/18/24
One would think that our Scots-Irish roots would motivate us to get off our azz and stop the destruction of our Nation.
31 3,448 more...
Re: "Pics or it never happened" sockpuppet scumballs invited to participate.. Raeford 04/18/24
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hey Renegade, opening morning at my place[4/13].
Isn't this a stunning pile of firewood?

I hunts a place just like that in Floyd County VA...

But the wood pile is bigger... and the birds is so easy ya can club em with a stick.

Cash,
I'm moving the location of my woodpile. that is the new location[and wood cut over the past month].
Have to move em around occasionally to trip up the ants. grin

Been in Tenn working on the house there the past few weeks, been a slacker on cutting firewood.
Planning to hit the slash pile those oak logs came out of again starting Sat with the cool down coming.

Directly behind those guys is twice that much in locust butts a friend dropped back in Feb.

My 'other', old woodpile is behind the photographer.
The Stihl 028 is back up and running as of last night so I'm back to a two saw operation.
5,938 567,982 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Go to powder for 458 win mag jwp475 04/18/24
Originally Posted by CharlieSisk
I always crimp heavy recoilers. H4198 works well.
Charlie

With lighter bullets 4198 is top-notch
13 1,352 more...
Re: China Needs To Pay For Creating The Corona Virus! akrange 04/18/24
Congress has taken a Bite of the Poison Egg Roll .

Just Keep sending them Back to Govern You ..

Trust Me this is going Full Dystopian complete with Gulag’s ,Loins , Tigers and Bears ..

Oh My ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
29 1,990 more...
Re: That annoying popup righthand screen? Teal 04/18/24
Originally Posted by jc189
"use the Brave browser with the uBlock Origin extension."

well thanks for the solution. Looks like I'm gonna have to find a teenager to do it. I don't have a clue what a Brave browser is or how to use it.

Do you know how to google? I bet if you googled "brave browser" and then "ublock origin extension for brave browser" - you'd get things to read that explain it.

What browser do you use now? Edge, Internet Explorer?
96 5,356 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Go to powder for 458 win mag jwp475 04/18/24
I use AA2230, AA2460 is another good choice for 400 grain and larger bullets. 4895 is another good powder for the heavys
13 1,352 more...
Re: Some MAGA "Eye Candy" LRoyJetson 04/18/24
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’d like to get my varmint fingers in them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

#varmintshocker
21 3,374 more...
Re: Browning Cynergy 20ga over/Under Mk7mmSTW 04/18/24
Morning crowd
17 2,177 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? mathman 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I have .260s just to pi$$ of the Creedmore fans.

So, TDS and CDS.
80 8,826 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? mathman 04/18/24
Originally Posted by HeavyDove
Mathman,
as to why the 260 over the 6.5 creed, My thinking was that there is a small amount increased powder capacity.

BUT I like to tinker a bit so the 260 has its appeal and hell, all those 7mm bullets for the 7-08......Being a reloader has its Demons that smile.

A question came up about use.....hunting would be the use. I do not compete but against myself which is tough at times...LoL.

Best
HeavyDove.

Negligible for practical purposes.
80 8,826 more...
Today's verses bludog 04/18/24
Today's verses:

He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ's blood on the cross. This includes you who were once far away from God. You were His enemies, separated from Him by your evil thoughts and actions. Yet now He has reconciled you to Himself through the death of Christ in His physical body. As a result, you are holy and blameless as you stand before Him without a single fault.

Colossians 1:20(b)-22

Praise God! Have a great Thursday brothers!
2 187 more...
Re: school admin. need to pay bigly acy 04/18/24
I'm very offended that we have illegal aliens entering our country by the thousands every day. I'm very offended by anyone who would be offended by referring to illegal aliens as illegal aliens. Rhetorical questions-- Why isn't the government, or the schools, supporting my right to not be offended? Why didn't the school suspend the scumbag, America hating, piece of [bleep] that wanted to fight the young man for stating something that is demonstrably true?
44 3,227 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Do you keep count. catnthehat 04/18/24
I have many log books filled with data from years of every match rifle I have shot, but I have never kept track of the birds or animals I have killed.
Cat
77 9,474 more...
Page 561 of 600 1 2 559 560 561 562 563 599 600
AX24

581 members (16penny, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,827
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.