24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Ever get a craving for leg? Tide_Change 03/23/24
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Resendo Tellez? Couldn't even wait to make tamales out of that leg. Those silly beaners.

Thankfully he wasn’t an ass man.
21 2,689 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTB Meopro 8x42s thehospitabledoc 03/23/24
TTT

Still looking for a set. Thanks gentlemen.
1 153 more...
Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene Files dassa 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
ol mike...it sure isn't trump....reading about history and how long empires last.....all of them.....we will be no different. the outcome is pretty much the same time after time......we are headed down the path at an alarming rate.

will it be slowed down here or there....sure....but to go back to the glory years?.....depending on who you ask.....no....bob
So just accept it and give up, Gotchya

I am not you steve...history is rarely proven wrong...no emotion , just a fact......did the civil war bring the nation together?.....did it set the nation on the righteous path?....will another one magically reset us back to a time and place we can all agree on what is the best spot in our history to revert back to? .......answer that, I would like to hear your thoughts on it...no name calling etc....bob
Neat dodge. Are you suggesting we just give up 'cause a collapsing empire is inevitable?

Or do you have an idea on how to save the Empire?
63 5,718 more...
IC B2
Re: FS Leupold VX6 2-12 Firedot 111980 AKwolverine 03/23/24
Originally Posted by wyosteve
I'm curious. Does only the center dot light up as a firedot, or with the LR reticle, can the individual elevations dots light as well? Thanks
Center.
29 2,596 more...
Re: REDUCED: Sako mounts: OptiLock Joe_S 03/23/24
New old stock. Quantity of each available are in parentheses. Prices are per set w/o shipping. Shipping is $5 per set, and will combine if you buy more than (2) items.
OptiLock bases and rings are $30 $25 per set.

1- (1) Sako Short blued SOLD
2- (5 left) Sako long blued 1 SOLD. 5 LEFT
3- (3 left) Sako Extended stainless 1 SOLD. 3 LEFT
4- (2) Sako extended blued
5- (1 left) Sako 1” high blued 1 SOLD. 1 LEFT

Leupolds are sold
25 1,834 more...
Re: May not have been ISIS local_dirt 03/23/24
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.

Levan Guadadze, that's how TreeMutt knows....btw, how do you know anything about anything? I'm just repeating what a Moscow citizen said, that's HIS opinion, but it's an educated one.. Just making conversation but some always gotta make a confrontation out of it.,

Now 11 suspects have been corralled, 114 death toll, many by suffocation.

MAGA!

SuperFool has to be top stooge on the Jimmy Olsen network.
63 5,884 more...
Re: I've heard hot dogs contain [bleep] and lips.. Cheesy 03/23/24
From the rooter to the tooter.
24 2,001 more...
Re: St George, UT denton 03/23/24
Here are some pix of interesting rocks I saw alongside the road....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

These are from a small detour on the way home from St. George. Kolob Canyon is part of Zion National Park, just off Hwy 15. It is not connected to the rest of the park by road, and gets far fewer visitors. So it's very enjoyable and peaceful.
51 4,285 more...
Long Range Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Scope question Wizard1962 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Ridge_Runner
I started out with a real barrel eating beast, the 7mm Allen Mag. the barrel is almost toast, but the knowledge gained was truly worth the cost, could I have learned as much with a 7mm/08? Possibly so but as it stands a new barrel and I have a legitimate 1 mile whitetail rifle. As it stands I have had 18 years of long range practice. the 338 caliber will outlast the 7mm running the same case. Good luck in your venture, mine has been a fun ride!

Thanks Ridge Runner

My buddy has this Leupold he will sell for 400

Leupold Mark 3HD 8-24x50mm Rifle Scope, 30 mm Tube, Second Focal Plane (SFP)

Thoughts ?
58 4,592 more...
Custom Rifles & Wildcats Jump to new posts
Barrel contour help the_gman 03/23/24
So I'm planning a custom rifle and need to figure out a contour that is neither too heavy or too light. I'm planning a .308 build, with a barrel length of 20". I'm going to get it threaded 9/16" x 24, so the minimum barrel diameter at 20" has to be .662." I've looked at barrel contour charts until I'm cross eyed and can't figure it out. I think its close to a Remington standard sporter profile because it looks like a #2 is too light and a #3 is a bit too heavy. Any help would be appreciated.
14 1,468 more...
IC B3
Re: Could Donald J Trump be the new Messiah? Bob_mt 03/23/24
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No, we have a Messai, Donald Trump can be our President.

That's them african tribesman that hunted the lions with Michael Douglas in Ghost and the darkness isn't it?

no a soccer player.......bob
121 8,356 more...
Re: Savage M-25 17 Hornet Ziondogg 03/23/24
^
30 2,836 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Chambering for low recoil deer round drano 25 03/23/24
In the days of $60/lb powder, the 6.5 Grendel and 6 ARC become even more appealing as work and play rifles. Haven’t used the 6 ARC for hunting yet, but can report the the Grendel does fine work on whitetails.
65 6,336 more...
Re: Is Jeff Daniels a Lefty? Boarmaster123 03/23/24
Yes he is a lefty….
23 1,845 more...
Re: Insurance - who do you reccomend I get quotes from? (MO) dale06 03/23/24
I wouldn’t shop around. Go to an independent insurance company that represents many companies, and ask them to shop your needs and give you a quote.
32 2,312 more...
Custom Rifles & Wildcats Jump to new posts
Re: Stock milling and cutting inletting Rapier 03/23/24
A full setup CNC milling machine with a laser reader or a file library would be much easier to run stocks on, expensive to setup initially. I just use a one off duplicator with pattern stocks in my small shop.

Just for info, Richards lists the your wood cut for $75 today. That is a plus, plus price and best to call first.
19 2,577 more...
Re: I've heard hot dogs contain [bleep] and lips.. Wannabebwana 03/23/24
But you can tell people you don’t eat over-processed foods.
24 2,001 more...
Re: Is Jeff Daniels a Lefty? earlybrd 03/23/24
Dumb and dumber movie should be a hint what a dumfuk
23 1,845 more...
Re: Illegal Aliens Can Carry Guns local_dirt 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
How can he purchase a gun here in the US?

They can’t, Legally.

They’ll just break into law abiding Citizen’s homes & vehicles, and steal them, like all the Negros in Chitcago do. 😡
So the gun was stolen and not registered to him and he still walked away because he is a good guy as per the article. He’s a criminal just in the fact he is here illegally and has a gun illegally. So on form4473, if you check the box that says non citizen, you don’t get declined on the sale? What about background check. This just don’t make any sense to me but there again not a lot does anymore in the country.
Have you never purchased a firearm (or had one gifted to you) without completing a 4473?????? Or a background check?????

Many of us have. No crime is committed by doing so.

People still place guns in classified ads, Craigslist, etc. Or even walk around at a gunshow carrying the firearm.

I do not have a "registered" gun in my house. About 1/2 do not have a 4473 in my name.

So are you saying you're all for illegals having guns??
209 14,119 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Chambering for low recoil deer round Gooch_McGrundle 03/23/24
243: easy choice
257 Roberts: nostalgic choice
25-06: top end
6mm Creed: probably the best of them all
65 6,336 more...
Re: Its meme time Morewood 03/23/24
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
76,068 14,132,106 more...
Re: Is Jeff Daniels a Lefty? local_dirt 03/23/24
Never heard of him. If he's anti Trump, don't care to ever hear of him.
23 1,845 more...
Re: Its meme time Morewood 03/23/24
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
76,068 14,132,106 more...
Re: Russian False Flag add 03/23/24
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.

^^^^This didn't age very well.

I guess Ukraine shouldn’t have done it then.
The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

As is common among the Putin Pufters they believe a higher power is speaking to them and they can decipher the message.

A deep self loathing transfers to the USA in general and everything wrong in their world is blamed on an evil USA. Conversly they search for a strong messiah and for many Putin fills that void.

The USA has plenty of problems yet it's still, by far, the best country ever in all of human history.

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
129 8,733 more...
Re: What the hell are you doing this weekend?? Jim1611 03/23/24
Making these spot welder electrodes for a customer, today anyway. No work on Sunday.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
61 3,943 more...
Page 563 of 769 1 2 561 562 563 564 565 768 769
YB23

Who's Online Now
646 members (160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 72 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,651
Posts18,399,172
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.