24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Videos that pop up OldmanoftheSea 04/18/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
I just wanted to own threads 6 and 7 on this.

Any9one

Anyone ever substitute a 9 for rand9m letters of alfalfa belt?

You mean like when Wang's Wabi 's keyboard was malfunctioning?
8 443 more...
Re: Tell me about vpns Stickfight 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The idea of internet security and anonymity in today's world is fictitious.
I believe every word of THAT....

Not using a VPN because you believe it does not protect you from the NSA is like not carrying a gun because the government can drone you from 10,000 feet.
40 2,916 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... longarm 04/18/24
I prefer 'misanthrope'. Makes me sound fancy
36 2,704 more...
IC B2
Re: No Trial for Mayorkas Redneck 04/18/24
Originally Posted by 007FJ
That’s fine. The replacement would be worse. Better to let the Senate set a precedent of doing unlawful stuff so it can backfire if the Republicans ever grow a sack.
Soooooo, you're sayin' there's a chance?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
41 2,664 more...
What can happen when you leave Xmas lights up like Sammo. FatCity67 04/18/24
Just that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
1 264 more...
Re: How does the New Covenant differ from the Old Covenant…? RHClark 04/18/24
I used to see it as old VS new and old done away with because of the new but now I see it more as one single covenant with the old representing the new and the new being a completion and fulfillment of the old.

Even in the OT the saints were saved by their faith in Christ through the representation of his sacrifice, represented by different animal sacrifices. Even before the priesthood that sacrifice was always represented, God himself making the first for Adam and Eve as they left the garden.
48 3,190 more...
Re: How does the New Covenant differ from the Old Covenant…? aspade 04/18/24
One was a fairy tale spun by Semitic con men for an audience of bronze age goat herders.

And so was the other.
48 3,190 more...
Re: Lying Biden at it again (still) Redneck 04/18/24
The good thing about that is it shows everyone either there or online that voting for that assclown is insanity...
41 2,839 more...
Re: An economical grocery getter for someone. Heym06 04/18/24
Worse money pit than my inturder! I'll keep the boat.
22 2,084 more...
Re: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure Kodiakisland 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by saddlesore
I gues we are going to be very short on medical care as all the doctors,nurses, PA's etc all were required to get the vaccine.
That can yet happen

Many of us healthcare workers did not get the shot. I know it’s not the narrative you were told, but many of us held out and were not fired or disciplined at work for not getting it. Threatened, but no follow through.

I may also have heard rumors of medical workers who feared for their job being injected with saline instead of the vaccine. Of course, that’s just a rumor…
164 21,494 more...
IC B3
Re: Rand Paul speaks, will Trump listen? steve4102 04/18/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Who knows?
He has praised lindsey graham--------------->> ???
And worse

He even had Ms. Lindsey at his Rally in SC,

She got booed off the stage and Trump didn't get it.

He still thinks kissing their asses is what this country needs, unity and compromise with the Uniparty.
52 3,391 more...
Re: Some MAGA "Eye Candy" callnum 04/18/24
News flash Varmintperv, in Vegas those types are called hookers.

Guaranteed they are bought and paid for.
21 3,374 more...
Re: Its meme time Morewood 04/18/24
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
78,146 14,616,865 more...
Re: Gun nut home repairs KRAKMT 04/18/24
Odd.
I made substantial fun of my ocd sister in law that had to have each screw turned to match in her new home. I never knew it was a non female thing.
25 2,564 more...
Re: Tell me about vpns Valsdad 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Raeford

'Person Of Interest'

All coming true
Exactly

nose under the tent things and all that.

Once all the counties in a State share their license plate reader info, in real time, and then each State shares with other states, they will know where and when you are traveling.

Going to have to get me one of those James Bond rotating license plate holder goodies for my Tacoma.
40 2,916 more...
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
Re: Over Reach and Control Redneck 04/18/24
Originally Posted by bluefish
Who the heck would put a wood stove in a bedroom? Good grief it would be like sleeping in a sauna!
laugh I was wondering the same thing...

Mine's on a 5.5'X6' pad of mortared-in rock base.. Behind it is literally a brick wall that's 9'W X 9'H.. Heats the whole house (2200 ft. sq.) quite easily.. A wood stove in a bedroom should keep anyone toasty - unless the resident is a freeze-baby like my wife.. laugh laugh
38 2,586 more...
Re: At this stage in my life ... 12344mag 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
America was better when everything wasn’t political. Social order was easy when everyone pretty much agreed what was right and wrong. Of course blacks were not so equal then. Media was local. Not much TV. Journalism and the free exchange if opinion had not been consolidated into pure regime propaganda. Killing JFK , LBJ, Vietnam changed everything. You can still find goodness in average people. We’re all going down the chute together. The clowns in Washington are a distraction like all circus entertainers.

And then the world filled with Jews.........

Lol, thank God the world has people like you int to save themselves from themselves........
36 2,704 more...
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
Re: Anyone buy DJT? RHOD 04/18/24
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by RHOD
Time to buy puts again.

(Not financial advise. Just the ramblings of a madman making money of a garbage stock.)

Not sure if you are a paid troll or just a dumb f u ck sock, but you've never made a dime from a put.

Wrong. But if it makes you feel better about going through life as a moron, go ahead and believe that.
189 16,223 more...
Re: Rand Paul speaks, will Trump listen? steve4102 04/18/24
He also praised McKeven as Speaker and McConnell as Senate Majority Leader.

It appears he has NOT learned his lesson.
52 3,391 more...
Re: school admin. need to pay bigly troublesome82 04/18/24
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
No Child Left Behind has been one of the greatest disasters in the history of education. You are correct that the curriculum has been dumbed down and now it is being rewritten to make white men the bad guys. I retired from teaching the spring before Common Core became mandatory.

Bush II has caused tremendous damage to America. The Patriot Act and No Child Left Behind are disasters. Patriot Act resulted in the greatest loss of personal freedom in American History.
During the Obama administration, public school districts across the country were advised that his Justice Department was going to keep careful records regarding who statistically (by race) gets the most disciplinary actions, and if they find that blacks are disproportionately being disciplined, they will bring suite against the district for racial discrimination. The problem with that is that 90% of the discipline problems in public schools are from blacks, so that meant they had to basically dismantle all disciplinary procedures, or start randomly selecting White and Asian kids for discipline so all the numbers match up.

True. This is why the school shooter at Parkland, Florida in 2018 was still enrolled there instead of a juvenile facility somewhere. The school principal quit making juvenile referrals to the police and began handling discipline independently. This meant that kids who should have been expelled because of the serious nature and frequency of their actions were kept actively enrolled and on campus. Law enforcement and juvenile authorities knew nothing about the severity of the crimes being committed on campus. It worked out well for them... not.

The book, "Why Meadow Died" was pretty enlightening!
44 3,229 more...
Re: Some MAGA "Eye Candy" ALLongshot 04/18/24
Yeah if you had a couple Billion you would have all these hot ladies flocking around you too
21 3,374 more...
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: High Standard Griswold Gunnison T4HALO 04/18/24
Ttt
35 2,671 more...
Page 567 of 601 1 2 565 566 567 568 569 600 601
AX24

438 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 2,977 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.