24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Best Gas Grill< $1,000 SamOlson 03/13/24
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by EdM
Seems my wife likes her Weber she purchased 15 years ago.

Made in the USA, I'm thinkin?
They were great.

Our Weber Genesis is also about 15 years old and still cooks and looks like it did the day we got it. Granted I haven't used it much since we got a BGG about 3 years ago.
75 5,031 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Steyr rifles, Scouts, SBS, and the like Huntz 03/13/24
I had an early Model M Professional in 270 Win. Everything was good except the cheap ass stock that you could squeeze the fore end tight enough to hit the barrel on both sides .
29 2,483 more...
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies JSTUART 03/13/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Isn't history important?

Just google up some lunatic ranting about something and you will be pretty close.

Not something that interests me.

A couple of biden's rants seemed close.
13 977 more...
IC B2
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies BCBH 03/13/24
Originally Posted by JSTUART
So where is the speech?

Don't know, don't care.
Isn't history important?
This board calls Antifa "nazis", are you surprised? lol
13 977 more...
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies LBP 03/13/24
Originally Posted by BCBH
So where is the speech?
You're not allowed to know what he says. All you're allowed is bad man, bad!
+1 The Greatest Story Never Told
13 977 more...
Re: Would You Like to be Three Inches Taller? Rooster7 03/13/24
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
One day, when I was driving the Big Rig to Texas, I took a break in Mobile and took a tour of USS Drum, a WW2 submarine set there on the dock.

Man, that was some tight quarters. All the little doorways were about 5 foot 8. Tiny, crowded small spaces. I got claustrophobic and I couldn't stand it. I am 6-2 and there was no way I could have served on that sub in WW2. Give me a Browning .50 and let me be a waist gunner on a B-17 over Schweinfurt, but Dear God keep me off of a WW2 submarine.

Honestly I think they had to choose small guys to work those subs I can't see how us tall guys could have managed it.

Wife and I toured a WWII Jap sub in San Diego. Judging by the door ways and their sleeping quarters, those guys couldn't have been more than 4 feet tall!
88 6,215 more...
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies The_Real_Hawkeye 03/13/24
Originally Posted by JSTUART
So where is the speech?

Don't know, don't care.
Isn't history important?
13 977 more...
Re: Quintessential enrichment of Ariel’s coffers AKwolverine 03/13/24
44,833 3,869,302 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: FLS die leaving ring at bottom of case? Blacktailer 03/13/24
If you are seeing a ring at the base I would be curious if you are not moving the shoulder back too far and causing a headspace issue. Are you checking how far the shoulder is moving back when sizing?
Like seafire said, it sounds like you need to back off the die.
48 3,828 more...
Re: Whitaker’s garyh9900 03/13/24
Apparently Whitaker’s has went out of business, and left customers with paid for orders without their firearms they’ve ordered and without a refund.
12 1,893 more...
IC B3
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies JSTUART 03/13/24
So where is the speech?

Don't know, don't care.
13 977 more...
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies BCBH 03/13/24
So where is the speech?
You're not allowed to know what he says. All you're allowed is bad man, bad!
13 977 more...
Horses and ATV's Jump to new posts
Re: 2024 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS SamOlson 03/13/24
We get some pretty nasty wet gumbo but try not to ride and tear up the countryside when it's overly muddy.

The dealer just dropped the new Grizzly off here in town at my house and the white/grey isn't overly annoying, it might actually grow on me. Took it for a quick spin around the block and it didn't break down...lol
38 3,287 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: FLS die leaving ring at bottom of case? sherm_61 03/13/24
I've screwed a bunch of dies down to the shell holder and its never scraped off a ring. Either the die is to small at the base or your chamber is large at the base is the only time ive had it happen.
Check to make sure there's a smooth chamfer at the very bottom of your die. Measure a fired case then one thats resized at the base if its more than .004 difference theres your problem.
48 3,828 more...
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies The_Real_Hawkeye 03/13/24
So where is the speech?
13 977 more...
Re: AI translated Hitler speech draws approval from Wokies ol_mike 03/13/24
Allow Ads >Boomer Blocker
13 977 more...
Re: Do You Believe In God ? Riflehunter 03/13/24
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Why don't some of you strong defenders of God's disgusting behavior or lack of intervention when appropriate, be strong enough to call him out and tell him he needs to lift his game? He needs to change.
This is an interesting question. For exploration, please post the documented list of disgusting behaviors by God, and the instances where God was required to intervene and did not. Thank you.
Well, I just gave two examples, perhaps you can start answering those instead of arrogantly asking me to prepare a long list.
I did not ask for a long list, but rather asked you to document God's disgusting behaviors in a list - even one example is a listing. I don't see a single such example in the above post. If you identified even one documented disgusting behavior, please re-post it. Same request for a required intervention that was not conducted. Thanks.
See my above post.
This is your "above post'': "Another threat by God...behavior that isn't tolerated in a modern world, but it's ok for God to do it." So - it is your position that a threat by God is disgusting behavior. Is that because you think that threats are not tolerated in your modern world? Or are you dodging the request to document what you label as God's "disgusting behaviors"?
My above post states: There's a subtle difference between telling God how to behave, and calling him out for intervening and executing with great vengeance a community should a tribe of people worship a false idol (that is, something that is not God) and then failing to take action when priests habitually sexually molest young innocent children who are attempting to worship God.
752 54,967 more...
Knives and Blades Jump to new posts
Re: Online Knife Dealers JSTUART 03/13/24
When I first saw the title for some odd reason I read it as "Online drug Dealers". Upon reflection I suspect it was pretty close.
19 1,617 more...
Handgun Reloading Jump to new posts
Re: Primers? centershot 03/13/24
I use WLP primers in my 44mag using 7gr of Titegroup w/ 240gr LSWC bullets. No issues. Local Ace Hardware had them for $69.99/1000 about as good as I have found lately.
9 951 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Another Mossberg 835 post... DeanAnderson 03/13/24
Crap! Ordered the wrong Limbsaver pad! Worst case scenario, use the old pad even though it's doing the Limbsaver melty thing...
24 2,182 more...
Re: Boat Purchase Yote_Dog 03/13/24
Check the Coast Guard plate on transom, Polarcraft are heavy boats, assume its 1 gauge all welded and with equipment and bunks a 50 HP way under power, guess its rated for at least 75 or 90 on top end. My experience with that rig HP should be 60 +, nothing wrong with 4 stroke Yam but a 60 HP runs around 7/8K now.
22 1,924 more...
Re: President Trump is the Official Republican Nominee !!! RAM 03/13/24
Originally Posted by SupFoo
With Resounding Wins in Georgia and Mississippi, President Trump is the Official Republican Nominee

The AP delayed their reporting of the delegate count, but with bigly wins in Georgia and Mississippi, President Trump has officially garnered enough delegates to be the presidential nominee for the Republican party.

AP Delegate Tracker

Hat Tip: Sundance

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nothing is official till Convention. You know that.
44 3,269 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Will Leupold survive ? Big Stick 03/13/24
It's simply FUNNIER than fhuqk,that a $1999 Reupold(coddled in ALL regards),can't even fhuqking BEGIN to keep mechanical pace,with a $299 6x MQ(that's been knocked around a smidge). HINT.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hell...Reupold can't even legally state "Made In America". HINT.

Just sayin'..................
301 39,450 more...
Re: More Caveman math... CashisKing 03/13/24
Originally Posted by Etoh
prove the area is 4.
start with assumptions-- validate the assumptions

No... I refuse.
41 3,314 more...
Re: The Outpost Westman 03/13/24
RESTREPO is very good. It's an eye opener.
15 1,188 more...
Page 570 of 747 1 2 568 569 570 571 572 746 747
YB23

Who's Online Now
510 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 222ND, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 48 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,186,230
Posts18,371,278
Members73,765
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.