24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Gun nut home repairs TheLastLemming76 04/18/24
Looks good OP

Timing the screw heads was ingrained in me as a former apprentice electrician and doing “workman like work” but I noticed it on my guns too.
25 2,566 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS: 45-90 brass, and other hard to find stuff ChanceD 04/18/24
Adding for Sale: 19 count, Buffalo Arms Co. factory loaded 45-90, black powder, loaded with 535gr. lead bullets. I took 1 round for my personal cartridge collection. Looking to sell these for $55.00 shipped.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The other items at the top of the page are still for sale as well excluding the 45-90 brass which was sold.
5 853 more...
Re: China Needs To Pay For Creating The Corona Virus! akrange 04/18/24
The China Syndrome..

Coco Mellon gave them Half the SPR

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Ted Curse Knows

Little Marco Knows

Hee Haw Halley Knows

Cottonmouth Knows

Know What ..

Keep Sending them Back to Congress and Your’ll Wake Up in a Communistic Gulag..
29 1,992 more...
IC B2
Re: school admin. need to pay bigly ol_mike 04/18/24
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
This is almost as bad.... "be kind to the insane even when they attack you".

https://www.theblaze.com/news/furry-utah-nebo-student-walkout
Litter boxes in the school bathrooms.
"furries" biting scratching attacking other kids.
Spraying classmates in the face with FaBreeze.

I can't believe people stand around and let this stuff happen- chipsNdips honey hand me another pepsi ,,, I guess.
44 3,233 more...
Re: school admin. need to pay bigly The_Real_Hawkeye 04/18/24
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
No Child Left Behind has been one of the greatest disasters in the history of education. You are correct that the curriculum has been dumbed down and now it is being rewritten to make white men the bad guys. I retired from teaching the spring before Common Core became mandatory.

Bush II has caused tremendous damage to America. The Patriot Act and No Child Left Behind are disasters. Patriot Act resulted in the greatest loss of personal freedom in American History.
During the Obama administration, public school districts across the country were advised that his Justice Department was going to keep careful records regarding who statistically (by race) gets the most disciplinary actions, and if they find that blacks are disproportionately being disciplined, they will bring suite against the district for racial discrimination. The problem with that is that 90% of the discipline problems in public schools are from blacks, so that meant they had to basically dismantle all disciplinary procedures, or start randomly selecting White and Asian kids for discipline so all the numbers match up.
44 3,233 more...
Re: WTS 7.08 Rem 700 Custom Rifle by APR Jeffpg 04/18/24
The rifle weighs 7.16 lbs exactly.

I believe the lop is 13.5 but I will check it asap.

$2650.00
23 3,174 more...
Re: T/C 7992 G2 combination tool dajudge43 04/18/24
SOLD AND SHIPPED
4 474 more...
Re: What is the best medicine to put on a chigger bite... navlav8r 04/18/24
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Take a coffee mug and fill it with water to whatever level you choose. Place in microwave and bring to a boil. You may not have to get it this hot, a little experimentation will tell you how much to heat the water/mug. Touch the mug to your bites. That's it. Don't leave in contact for too long or you may blister the skin unnecessarily. You can also experiment with where on the mug to contact the bites. I find that a hot spot on the mug dabbed multiple times on a bite works better than prolonged contact with a less-hot area of the mug.

That’s kinda hard to do on certain body parts…😁
113 8,741 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin local_dirt 04/18/24
Like Idaho_Shooter has already told you, you fugking fool, I have no interest in educating you.

So Fugk off. Nobody is going to play your stupid games with you, you dumbass.
91 6,251 more...
Re: Pop up videos. OldmanoftheSea 04/18/24
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I give up. The solution has been given dozens of times.
I don't have other browser options and have all the native settings set to prevent.
9 389 more...
IC B3
Freshwater Jump to new posts
Re: Chest Wader Recommendation? Coton 04/18/24
Ordered! TY
5 451 more...
why do we dream in metaphors ? persiandog 04/18/24
i had a dream last night , i tried to rescue a loved one on a snowy mountain , despite my heroic effort she vanished.
how am i suppose to know what it means ?
dear abby please help.
25 1,391 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Guess I got in the red dot game .. FreeMe 04/18/24
Originally Posted by BMT
What is funny to me is that when I draw a handgun with the red dot, the fastest way to focus on the red dot, is to focus on the front sight

You're focusing on the dot? Why?
63 5,065 more...
Re: Lying Biden at it again (still) The_Real_Hawkeye 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He complained recently that everywhere he goes he's booed, and that even little children give him the middle finger. grin
laugh and he deserves it.
To him, it means that the whole country is filled with evil Ultra MAGA right wingers. grin
41 2,841 more...
Re: WTS 2018 QuietKat Ranger e-bike in KUIU Vias camo Jeffpg 04/18/24
$2725.00
3 524 more...
Re: FS- Ruger M77 Mkii Stainless 30-06 Scout308 04/18/24
Bump
59 6,227 more...
Re: Turning F 16s into drones at Elgin smokepole 04/18/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Yes, I am quite sure that the Air Force would fire on Americans if so ordered. Anyone who believes differently is dumber than a turkey. Maybe not all of them, but someone could be found who would do it to “save democracy”.

Exactly. They're "white nationalist" terrorists. Or, closer to home, "insurrectionists".

LOL, you guys better clue in Idaho shooter, he thinks the Air Force is turning F-16s into drones in case they can't find a pilot willing to drop the bombs on US citizens.

Of course, that blows right by the fact that drones have pilots, so there's that, LOL.
You just can not let it go, can you.

Drones have pilots......yes today.

Have you ever heard of Artificial Intelligence, and progress. It will not be long until drones are fully autonomous, if some are not already. That is the goal.

Now, that you have been served your maximum allowable daily ration of education, I will only make note that humor is funniest when there is a kernel of truth in the joke.

You have been shown the kernel here numerous times.

When your audience is too dim to understand the joke, it will never be funny to him, no matter how many times it is explained.

With that acknowledgement, I give up.

Too funny. Say something really stupid and then pretend the guy who calls you out for it "just can't understand."

AI can't reliably and safely drive a delivery truck on land and you think AI will be used to pilot an F-16 and drop ordnance sometime soon.

That's hilarious.

You’re way behind the curve on AI.

OK, cite a current example of AI being used to drive delivery trucks. Not optimize routes or help with fuel efficiency, but fully autonomous driving.

I'll be waiting.

AI is developing DAILY. An example of what you can't seem to understand is an exploding science isn't necessary to convincemost peopleof that. What is current today is gone tomorrow, and a whole new set of advancements are in the history books.

You make yourself look very dim, continuing your attempt to crucify Idaho_Shooter.

LOL, yes I understand that AI is exploding and will change the way we do things numbnuts, but that wasn't the question. Cite an example of AI being used to drive a delivery truck autonomously, that was the question.

You make yourself look stupid every time you write something here.
91 6,251 more...
Re: FS - Remington CDL SF Limited - .280 hunter718 04/18/24
I have one minty 39D. But have 2 280's?????
29 2,900 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 260 Rem or 7-08 Rem....Why would you pick one over the other? 257Bob 04/18/24
Have owned both, I'd give the 7mm-08 the nod as it is available with heavier bullets, for the most part, a sold cartridge all the way around. Interesting how the 260 has just kind of lingered and the 6.5CM took off like a California wildfire! The 260 is a good little cartridge but I remember it being marketed as a good fit for "women and young shooters", just a swing and miss with marketing and twist. Ammo seems to becoming less available where the 7mm-08 is readily available. I have a CM and like it but there's certainly nothing magical about it.

These days, the availability and affordability of factory fodder goes a long way in my decision making process. I have loading gear but don't us it much, even if I did, being able to buy ammo on the road in an emergency counts for something. One of the reasons I like my 308s so much!
80 8,851 more...
Combination Guns and Drillings Jump to new posts
Re: Savage 24F 222/12 guage Savedbygrace2001 04/18/24
Hey thanks for the information, I’ve seen the 24F in the Turkey model but that was a 223/12 never seen the 222/12 though. I owned a couple 222/20 as well
8 855 more...
Re: Ruger 77/22 22LR DeanAnderson 04/18/24
15 1,944 more...
FS-Vintage 300 Savage ammo kenster99 04/18/24
3 full boxes of Western 180 grain silvertip ammunition, ( 60 rnds)
$225.00 shipped.
6 683 more...
Re: Boar Wars???? rockinbbar 04/18/24
Good job!

I notice the article made mention of "Super Pigs" being here now... WTH?
9 772 more...
Re: S&W N Frame scope mount… Doc_Holidude 04/18/24
PM sent.
7 531 more...
Re: Boar Wars???? Alan_C 04/18/24
What are your findings as to the quality of the meat?? Thanks! Alan
9 772 more...
Page 579 of 602 1 2 577 578 579 580 581 601 602
AX24

158 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.