24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: How Sure Are You Trump Will Beat Lying F'N Biden Dirtfarmer 04/16/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Let’s hope the dims get caught red handed and justice is served this go round😉
Gotta win, otherwise they’ll be prosecuting (or not) themselves.

Which is what we have now.

Mostly not.

DF
101 7,705 more...
Re: Chiming a guitar… longarm 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Higginez
How cool Longarm!
Good times for sure.

I brought up a band from kind of your neck of the woods about the same time called Splatter Trio. Ever hear of them? Don't know whatever became of them. Drummer was Gino Robair. Not everyone's cup of tea, but whatever.

A little later I brought out NYC avante-funk bands, players who were associated with Steve Coleman. I wrote Andy Milne a letter (ha!) and told him we had a band that was pretty popular and of a similar style. Asked if he ever wanted to come to the PNW I could put together some shows. What do ya know, the dude called! He brought out his first and second iterations of Andy Milne's Dapp Theory. Freaking ASTOUNDING players. Nothing like them. Andy is still a pal, his then bassist Rich Brown of Toronto as well. Check out some of the rhythm section work from the first couple of albums.

I brought out the wonderful Kim Clarke, bassist from Defunkt. She was then playing with a band whose name I'm having a hard time remembering, dang it.. Ronnie Burrage on drums, a tenor player Rob Sheps.. Anyway she stayed at my place. Sweetheart of a gal, who was a stone BADASS MFer on bass!!

Was a lot of fun back when there were venues who payed and audiences who came out and ..gasp... LISTENED.
57 4,528 more...
Re: Iran launches drone attack local_dirt 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yes israel has nukes. Iran in a normal war will destroy israel.
After the first week of this war, Iran will have no airforce or navy. Israel has a fully developed target list to neuter Iran.
The second week will be hunting and killing any military targets that are left while Iran scrambles to hide under ground.
Once the blast doors are located, Israel hits those with bunker busters and entombs anything left inside.

Agree, that there is no upside to a major war between Israel and Iran.

I think so too. Israel will slaughter Iran.. Many here say things like Nuke Iran.. The truth is There are millions of Iranians that remember very well what Iran was 50 yrs . ago. They wore blue jeans, women wore dresses and they were very prosperous .It is mostly their government that are evil dictators. America is not nearly as bad , but our government is also out of control. If anyone bombs Iran, China might get involved. I am not sure they will bother with Taiwan at that time. They need Iran's oil more than Taiwan. Some here acting like they know it all. One thing I know is no one really knows.
According to some on here, everyone in iran should die. War mongering blood thirsty fools who will answer to that one day

Yeah,

"Make Iran a parking lot" etc. We had an opportunity to help the folks in Iran that wanted it different if we wanted to under Obongo, and didn't.

Fûck em both I guess. I'll shed no tears on behalf of either country. But can still recognize the cost to the innocents regardless how it plays out.

I'm more, maybe only, concerned at this point about the foreign assets in the US now.

I don't know why these pink pussies in DC think we are supposed to GAS about some foreign dust up when our own borders are being invaded by millions of military age males while they do NOTHING to stop it.

these "military age males" that don't have US ID's or Citizenship will soon be demanding that you show your papers , and restrict your movements and arrest you for any reason they choose

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

They’ll get firearms soon enough. Then the real fun starts.
103 8,266 more...
IC B2
Re: Woman scams over 1 million from online boyfriend Orion2000 04/16/24
Church friend nearly got taken for a ride with an Internet "friend". Retired, single, never married. Suddenly madly in love with a woman he met online who professed to be a devout Christian. Family was throwing up warning flags all around. He wouldn't listen. Not sure what happened. But, fortunately, he saw the light before it was too late...

Can never tell who will take the bait. He was one I never would have suspected to get involved in a scam. But, fell hook, line, and sinker.
39 3,677 more...
Re: Hanoi Jane Fonda Says Climate Crisis is a “Manifestation of Racism, Misogyny and Patriarch earlybrd 04/16/24
Fuqk that bitch
53 3,853 more...
Re: Think you're not a gun dealer? local_dirt 04/16/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Reloder28
It's NOT a new rule. It's a proposal. ATF has no power to make law. Congress does.

Congress DID pass a new legislation authorizing this new rule making. It's called the Safer Communities Act.

You can thank John Cornyn for it's passage.

I don't thank john cornyn for anything. In fact, nothing would give me greater pleasure than pissing on his skinned head.
55 6,019 more...
Elk Hunting Jump to new posts
Montana Draw BKinSD 04/16/24
No luck for me this year but one of our group drew a limited entry permit...things are gonna be exciting!
2 491 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: High Standard Griswold Gunnison T4HALO 04/16/24
Up
35 2,559 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 1858 Remington. Civil War pistol T4HALO 04/16/24
Thanks for the description.
24 2,080 more...
Re: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure Redneck 04/16/24
I dunno - but it's nearly taken my wife.. She's just a shell of what she was before taking (by force re: her job) that crap... Over two years fighting the effects of that and still struggling to recover..

I hope Fauci rots in Hell....
164 21,436 more...
IC B3
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: u notch versus square notch rear sights? Direct_Drive 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Etoh
what happens if you don't have dots, or the front dot is at top of the front site.

I was taught at Gunsight that a combat was center of hold on the target not the site, everything else is bullseye shooting
'
That's where you're going wrong.
You're "dot centric" and that's fine for close in combat shooting.
I have a friend that way. He can't shoot a 6:00 gun to save his life.
The dots just lead you to the sights.
For outdoor shooting, I don't like any dots really, except maybe a fiber optic front sight.

Your Gunsight instructor was prejudiced towards his way of shooting.

Haaaaaa. Pretty sure at the time I took the courses the instuctor could shoot bullseye a lot better than you could shoot action shooting.
Welp, you paid your money.
If you're happy, then good.
21 1,927 more...
Re: How Sure Are You Trump Will Beat Lying F'N Biden rockinbbar 04/16/24
Who's going to stop them from stealing another election?

If you think they don't already have a plan in place, you are sadly mistaken.
101 7,705 more...
Re: How Sure Are You Trump Will Beat Lying F'N Biden earlybrd 04/16/24
Let’s hope the dims get caught red handed and justice is served this go round😉
101 7,705 more...
Deer Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Any love for the 30/06 jwp475 04/16/24
In my Kimber Classic Select Ramshot Hunter behind the 168 TTSX, Federal 210 primer in Remington cases get 2950 FPS with 1/2 MOA at 200 yards

Love the 30/06
161 18,728 more...
Re: Annie oakley or calamarie jane hillestadj 04/16/24
47 3,440 more...
Re: Woman scams over 1 million from online boyfriend Dirtfarmer 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Nigerian prince scam has been going on since Al Gore invented the internet because of 1 reason - it works. Some years ago, a guy from here in Idaho fell for it. He even went to Nigeria to get his money. He got very lucky. He only lost about $5k and he got home alive and healthy. Others haven't been that lucky.
Well, as I read this thread, was thinking about the proverbial Nigerian Prince. He showed up pretty quick.

DF
39 3,677 more...
Re: How Sure Are You Trump Will Beat Lying F'N Biden Redneck 04/16/24
45/55. The Dem cheating machine will be in overdrive...
101 7,705 more...
Re: Milwaukee finish nailer 12344mag 04/16/24
I don't know about the finish nailer but I have a Milwaukee finish nailer and that thing is a beast. it's fired thousands of nails and has never failed once.

I don't think you'll be disappointed.
26 2,064 more...
Re: Woman scams over 1 million from online boyfriend earlybrd 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The dumbass never even got laid........

He did get screwed.
😂😂
39 3,677 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: How Rare Are 1899 Short Rifles? Calhoun 04/16/24
My two that I showed are both in 303 Savage. Don't have one 38-55, would love to find one.
28 2,606 more...
Re: Woman scams over 1 million from online boyfriend Teal 04/16/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He did get screwed.
39 3,677 more...
Re: Its meme time Jcubed 04/16/24
Originally Posted by jimone
Russia. We the Living is a good book about where we are.

Thank you for the response.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Ms. Rand.

Philosophical objectivism was always interesting.
78,011 14,593,408 more...
Re: Woman scams over 1 million from online boyfriend 12344mag 04/16/24
39 3,677 more...
Re: The Green Rat; Article 5 not triggered to protect Israel Teal 04/16/24
I don't see (checks list) Israel or Ukraine as members of NATO and any decision to participate in either conflict by any country that also HAPPENS to be a NATO member is completely independent of any sort of NATO mandate.

It is possible to be a member of NATO and engage in non-NATO activity at the will/whim of said actor state.
10 1,028 more...
Re: Its meme time jimone 04/16/24
Russia. We the Living is a good book about where we are.
78,011 14,593,408 more...
Page 590 of 613 1 2 588 589 590 591 592 612 613
AX24

602 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,098
Posts18,464,148
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.