24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: PSA Bushnell Elite 1-4x24 JakeM78 03/23/24
Originally Posted by richj
This is an AR? scope. looks kinda short for a big bore?

I have one on a Remington 700 35 Whelen.
29 3,827 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: STOP The Witch Hunt... BangPop 03/23/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BangPop
Originally Posted by viking
I’d implode that building before giving it to them bastards.

You don't support Trump and Lara Trump taking over the RNC? You think they are Bastards.
You can't be that stupid........then again maybe you are.

You don't support Trump's RNC either, not surprised, not surprised at all.
I was wrong........you are that stupid.
12 1,068 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting gonehuntin 03/23/24
Top comment at Zero Hedge:

The Kiev government needs to be put down like the dog they are.

EDIT: if it was indeed ISIS, then yes the US just did a direct act of war against Russia. ... ISIS = CIA . . . And the Russians know it.
118 7,695 more...
IC B2
Re: How To Determine Legit or Scam Rock Chuck 03/23/24
Site Language: Do you notice language errors or irregularities? Red Flag if there are errors and oddities.
Half the ads on Amazon are obviously written by non-native speakers. Some get pretty hard to decipher. Whether you like the way Amazon does business or not, they do stand behind their products.
20 1,963 more...
Re: Connect the Dots jaguartx 03/23/24
There's that pesky 1 and 7 again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
11,939 945,608 more...
Re: Do You Believe In God ? antelope_sniper 03/23/24
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Seems you are again in full retreat…. Can’t back up your allegations….unable to participate in any sort of rational discussion.

Sorry you missed the point, guess I couldn’t dumb it down enough for you to either understand or offer any sort of thoughtful reply.

Meh…

You didn't "dumb it down", you created a straw man.

Nope, don’t think so. Just tried to illustrate ….that one need not know HOW something was made to know THAT it was made.

Seems he either can’t admit that….or….?….who knows….

So….here we are again…. Must we know HOW something is made to know THAT it exists?

Simple question….

You're conflating exists with "being made" by a sentient being. They are not synonymous.
1,058 80,035 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Ruger New Model Blackhawk 41 Mag 6-1/2" 35WhelenNut 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Mooseman684
Just a Heads Up , You cannot ship a Handgun unless you have an FFL. All Handguns must ship FFL to FFL now and UPS and Fedex are the only option since USPS banned handgun shipments.

Where on earth did you hear that???

May a licensee mail handguns through the U.S. Postal Service?

432.23 Manufacturers, Dealers, and Importers
Handguns may also be mailed between licensed manufacturers of firearms, licensed dealers of firearms, and licensed importers of firearms in customary trade shipments, or for repairing or replacing parts.
9 917 more...
Re: New California tax coming? PJGunner 03/23/24
"California is a failed state thanks to Newsome."

California was failing well before Newsome. He's just administering the coup de gras.

My family back in 1968 told me I was a fool for quitting my job and moving out of California; San Francisco to be exact. I don't miss it one bit.
PJ
35 3,108 more...
Re: Reddit may suck, but President Trump is up $3.5 Billion today TimberRunner 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Raeford
The company minus Trump is simply 'another social media' company.

I doubt he would sell 100% of his holding, but who knows.

He's hurtin for money...

He's hurting for liquid assets.

He's got hundreds of billions in real-estate.

The problem is, NY commies have made it impossible to do business with him.

No one would come in and pay FMV for his real estate, because the commies will just go after them.

Freedom seakers need to leave these commie states.
54 4,099 more...
11,939 945,608 more...
IC B3
Re: Do You Believe In God ? JakeM78 03/23/24
There are a whole lot of people in the world that I wish didn't believe in god so they would stop killing in his name.
1,058 80,035 more...
11,939 945,608 more...
Re: Cyclist kills pedestrian; does calling “on your left” not work? Mr_TooDogs 03/23/24
127 9,379 more...
Re: President Trump was Right. Again. Rock Chuck 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
It’s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of “saving the planet”. Truly a disease.
This 'save the planet' thing is a nature worship cult. They have no god, just the earth. They'll learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.
34 2,775 more...
Re: How many days a year do you work to pay taxes? Valsdad 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
No longer working. We will see how much of the Social Security we have to send back next year.

Pretty damned stupid to distribute it and then demand part of it back. That did not happen to my grandparents a few decades ago.

I can't believe Reagan signed this one.

The taxation of Social Security began in 1984 following passage of a set of Amendments in 1983, which were signed into law by President Reagan in April 1983. These amendments passed the Congress in 1983 on an overwhelmingly bi-partisan vote.
Reagan sometimes liked taxing folks

In the summer of 1967, during Reagan's first year as governor, and contrary to his campaign promises, Reagan signed off on a record tax increase for the state of California — an 18 percent, roughly $1-billion hike.

According to Reagan biographer Lou Cannon, the increase included boosting sales taxes from three to five cents on the dollar; raising the maximum income tax from 7 to 10 percent; and increases in bank, corporation, inheritance, liquor and cigarette taxes.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2008/jan/11/mike-huckabee/even-the-gipper/
27 1,828 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Swarovski 3-10x42 Reloder28 03/23/24
How much for the Merkel?
8 712 more...
Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene Files Houston_2 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Riverc
The Republicans are getting as looney as the democrats. When are they going to get anything thing done in nearly 2 years they haven't accomplished nothing but bickering amongst themselves. Think I made the right decision going NPA.

The Republican Party is in total disarray right now. I believe that Trump could most likely name the next speaker if Johnson is removed even before the coming presidential election.

Jmo
63 5,719 more...
Re: Do You Believe In God ? TF49 03/23/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Seems you are again in full retreat…. Can’t back up your allegations….unable to participate in any sort of rational discussion.

Sorry you missed the point, guess I couldn’t dumb it down enough for you to either understand or offer any sort of thoughtful reply.

Meh…

You didn't "dumb it down", you created a straw man.

Nope, don’t think so. Just tried to illustrate ….that one need not know HOW something was made to know THAT it was made.

Seems he either can’t admit that….or….?….who knows….

So….here we are again…. Must we know HOW something is made to know THAT it exists?

Simple question….

Edit to add: You can go check if you like…but as I recall DBT clearly stated that I, Tf49 could not know THAT something could exist without knowing HOW it came into existence. He is simply wrong ….again…and got backed into a corner and will not admit it.
1,058 80,035 more...
11,939 945,608 more...
Re: Sportsmansgunshop anyone ever buy from this place? p5200 03/23/24
If there's a moderator available, could you please close this thread? Thank You.
21 1,485 more...
Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene Files SupFoo 03/23/24
.... if this is real.

BREAKING: MTG Files Motion to Vacate the Chair and Remove Mike Johnson as House Speaker

Gateway Pundit

Might as well. Keep trying until they get it right.

63 5,719 more...
Re: Russian False Flag add 03/23/24
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Putin and his Orcs have done false flag OPs before and it's for sure....

Dullard, remember Nordstream?

laugh
I have nothing, again.

LEUPOLD!
129 8,734 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting 45_100 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by 45_100
ISIS claimed it but I would be willing to bet the CIA is behind it.

I was a master at the board game risk when I was in high school and college. Back when people would spend hours on one game.

My strategy was to always try to be friendly and not provoke anyone and steadily build my armies while others fought it out between themselves. I'd let everyone else weekend themselves and not provoke anyone until the others were all week from fighting each other and then I'd wipe them out.

I'd say little things during the game like I can't believe your goi.g to take that from them, I'd never do that to you. I just subtley provoked the other guys against each other while I ignored provocations and let little things slide.

I would not doubt for a second that our swamp agencies subtlety provoked someone else to do this to Russia. Get them in another fight with someone else to weaken them.

Bb

This man gets it! Do you work for a three letter?
118 7,695 more...
Re: Do You Believe In God ? CashisKing 03/23/24
Do you Believe In God?

Does God Believe in me?
1,058 80,035 more...
Re: What the hell are you doing this weekend?? TimberRunner 03/23/24
Eating seafood, drinking beer and pissing off commies.
61 3,945 more...
Page 614 of 769 1 2 612 613 614 615 616 768 769
YB23

Who's Online Now
646 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 71 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.