24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? Hastings 04/11/24
Self professed Christians with their warped interpretations of Jesus' simple teachings and their reliance on the codicils authored by the 13th self appointed apostle do more than anyone or anything else to reassure atheists and agnostics the validity of their doubts of a God or supernatural creator.

The disagreements over the road to salvation among the hundreds of Christian sects and the disowning of the Jewish covenant despite the miraculous return of Israel as a nation takes away all credibility of these folks.

I guess Antlers has me pegged correctly as a Judaizer. Jesus was one also.

''I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"
476 30,946 more...
Re: OJ SQUEEZED Houston_2 04/11/24
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Now he'll finally face true justice.

He's probably having an interesting discussion with St. Peter right about now.

Saying, “the glove didn’t fit so you too must acquit”.

It worked for him once.
112 6,688 more...
Re: String Cheese New_2_99s 04/11/24
Just that !
17 1,172 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 nritzell 04/11/24
Originally Posted by petefixer
I had someone just ahead of you. I also never got your message. If anything falls through I will let you know.

I can’t send pm as to new, I sent an email to your email listed on your profile
15 1,992 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Call Out - Big Stick - Tract Toric ELR 69sportfury 04/11/24
Stick (or anyone else) - Any actual use/reviews on the Tract Toric ELR line of scopes? Looking at getting into NRL22 and not in a position to drop 2K+ on glass at this time.

Thanks
33 6,266 more...
Re: OJ SQUEEZED DigitalDan 04/11/24
Finally, some good news! 👍
112 6,688 more...
Re: OJ SQUEEZED mjbgalt 04/11/24
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I predict at least two other wild-eyed threads on this - so we'll all be aware.

You mean like the 432 threads you have made about shuttles when none of us give a [bleep], yet you keep going like it's a book report from back in 1929 when you were in school?
112 6,688 more...
Re: How would you improve our educational system K-12 Hotrod_Lincoln 04/11/24
How many of you Lazy-Boy quarterbacks ever tried to manage a classroom full of ghetto gangbangers and "special ed" students? I did it for 30-something years, and retired in 2011 after teachig vocational trade subjects in a school with 3K+ students and 10 acres under the roof. The campus was about 80 acres. We had two onsite cops to patrol all that area. Do the job yourself for a while, and then tell us who survived the incompetent administrators and dangerous gangbangers how to do our jobs. Otherwise, STFU. Talk is cheap!
118 6,178 more...
Re: 357 > 9mm Especially When Granny is Wielding it. crittrgittr 04/11/24
NTG thanks for that info and God bless that lady, prayers coming.
42 3,621 more...
Re: How would you improve our educational system K-12 VinceM 04/11/24
It's ashame none of these current teenagers can't read a tape measure , just sayin'
118 6,178 more...
IC B3
Re: Gabbard.... TBREW401 04/11/24
She is anti gun--- hard pass
56 4,052 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: The most important turkey thread posted in the last hour 10Glocks 04/11/24
I've taken more turkeys in the fall while hunting deer and small game than I've taken in in the spring. They don't seem to care about blaze orange. I've had them come right up near my stand. I've startled them and they'll scury off, and be back 30 minutes later.
18 1,342 more...
Re: Remington 700 Tactical (LTR) in 6.8 SPC. 2005 Mfg. remingtonclassic 04/11/24
The listing was in 10-2018
But a great guy to deal with never the less,
13 3,972 more...
Re: OJ SQUEEZED Beretta_Shooter916 04/11/24
OJ Innocent
112 6,688 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Dan Wesson Valor - 45 ACP EdM 04/11/24
I was out shooting my PM-45 last week. It has been dead reliable and extremely accurate. Just a really well assembled piece. I gave $1200 for it a couple of years ago and would call it an absolute bargain.
16 1,286 more...
Re: OJ SQUEEZED StoneCutter 04/11/24
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Now he'll finally face true justice.

He's probably having an interesting discussion with St. Peter right about now.
112 6,688 more...
Re: Another Black Man (who didn't do nuffin) Murdered By White Cops jaguartx 04/11/24
Corksucking dimocraps closing mental health facilities were just another step in their planned destruction of America by returning the mentally ill to America's streets to advance the Cloward-Piven Strategy Houston_2 and Gayghost support to bankrupt the US.

It also advanced their anti-2 A agenda by increasing the murder rate with firearms.
17 1,625 more...
Express Rifles and Big Bores Only Jump to new posts
Re: The great 458 Winchester. Everyone should own one at least once gunner500 04/11/24
Very nice odonata, you should be bidding on that pre-64 458 with credit card in hand! ; ]

Great find.

Seems one of old guys kids may kill the sell on the pre-64 458 i have been looking at, no way to ethically approach a situation about a man's guns and his kids. crazy oh well, i have always believed things happen for a reason, and, if you have to force it, it's not meant to be.
3,982 777,800 more...
Re: Casio G shock heavy duty watch verg 04/11/24
do you have manual to set etc? Looks like hands don't match digital?
14 1,521 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Typical Barnes TTSX Performance memtb 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by memtb
If there is a weakness in the Barnes bullets, it’s their lack of expansion at extended range due to “expected” velocity drop. If the hunter wants/expects full expansion…..the hunter must know the maximum range at which that will occur!

All of that said…..every bullet is range limited for expansion! memtb
If using monos and are concerned about expansion, check out Hammer, Cutting Edge and Lehigh.

These people are working on mono technology and have some interesting products. Not cheap, but they work.

I like Barnes, but also like the newer mono technology.

Check'em out.

DF

Thanks DF. I’m aware of the Hammers and been a forum member over there for several years.

The Hammers appear to be a great bullet, and apparently very easy to find an exceptionally accurate load quite easily/quickly. They are in constant research and development. They have two or three guys over in Australia killing hundreds of animals of all sizes, while using different weights and calibers of Hammers. They do a lot of field autopsy work to determine how the bullets performed. I know at about what velocity my bullets will not give complete expansion, which is a few hundred yards farther than I’m comfortable shooting…..so, I don’t fret about expansion. But, for those shooting at extreme ranges…..it should a concern to note!

I haven’t tried them yet, as I’ve a bunch of Barnes bullets on hand and have a great load (it seems) with them. If I were doing more hunting, and components were more readily available and maybe less expensive …..I’d probably try them! memtb
131 23,467 more...
Re: Nicholas Smith Drop Point Black Canvas VinceM 04/11/24
Fantastic hunter here $270 shipped
38 3,718 more...
Re: Left Hand Tikka T3 243 for sale ctw 04/11/24
Up for the morning
14 1,462 more...
Re: How would you improve our educational system K-12 Dess 04/11/24
Reading. Everything else is based on it. With it, you can learn anything and often teach yourself.

Teach and comprehend the US Constitution. Knowing the rule book helps keep you free.

School choice and vouchers. Nobody should be stuck in a school that doesn't meet your needs. Everyone has different interests and learning styles. Finding the right school shouldn't be limited to your zip code.
118 6,178 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? JoeBob 04/11/24
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by JoeBob
This little guy right here is a pretty good argument against Darwinian evolution.

[Linked Image from evolutionisamyth.com]

Not really sure how that is an argument against evolutions. But I am a bit amused that when you look at a beetle that shoots hot acid out its butt you think it's evidence for the Christian God.

So you’re amused when you stupidly create a straw man and then think you’re smart by refuting something I didn’t say?

So what then was your point?

English much? My point was that the existence of the bombardier beetle is a pretty good argument against Darwinian evolution.
476 30,946 more...
Re: Newest Members of MAGA Chisos 04/11/24
Originally Posted by TimZ
Hope they vote for him….

They won't. They're not about to step off the dimocrat plantation...
37 3,174 more...
Page 620 of 643 1 2 618 619 620 621 622 642 643
AX24

154 members (444Matt, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1_deuce, 20 invisible), 1,751 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,182
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.