24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Do ya miss Ren50? Jim_Conrad 04/12/24
Well....it's a discussion forum you know!
102 7,451 more...
Re: Do ya miss Ren50? Bob_mt 04/12/24
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Good thing you guys care so little that you were compelled to comment.

well this is a forum for discussion, and cash asked a question so people were compelled to answer/reply to it......bob

Oh come on.

lol, Jim come on now...boomers, snowflakes, safe spaces etc......are you winding up and getting ready to dump on us old-timers? lol...bob
102 7,451 more...
Re: Idaho supremes confirm... Jim_Conrad 04/12/24
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rock Chuck: Good for Idaho!
And I concur that every state should use similar policies/laws regarding voting/voters.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Get rid of that horrible sales tax there in Idaho and I would buy more guns and ammo there.

PSS...nothing like getting something for nothing!

How did Washington pay you 20 year working pension?
10 1,114 more...
IC B2
Re: Bill Gate is messing with my laptop! Swifty52 04/12/24
Originally Posted by Pappy348
My iPad does it all for me except the very rare times I want to burn a CD. Easy-peasy, trouble-free, and the interface doesn’t change.

My iPad is the same way, it does have some quirks as in not liking my old printer. Not airprint certified. As far as CD’s I havent burned a cd in probably 15 years. But yes, 95% of what i do daily anymore is on an iPad.
33 1,948 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Bull Elk in April DHN 04/12/24
I have also seen them with antlers in early May.

I was surprised 3 weeks ago to see a mule deer still wearing his rack, near Roy.
24 2,733 more...
Re: Do ya miss Ren50? 12344mag 04/12/24
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
Originally Posted by Blackheart
LOL It may be hard for some to comprehend but there is nobody here important enough in my life for me to miss them.

this , and there's a few other dumb fugks I'd just as soon not have to read anymore, for as often as I visit this dump anymore.

I was just thinking, I wish ultramaga would stop by.

LMAO.....NOT!!!!!!
102 7,451 more...
Custom Rifles & Wildcats Jump to new posts
Re: Twist rate on a Douglas barrel Big Stick 04/12/24
Rickety,

I'm VERY "surprised" that the only things you can add to an Outdoor Forum,are your Homoerotic Fantasies and stolen pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". You Professional Victims are a fhuqking RIOT! Please keep the Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
58 6,183 more...
Re: Book by a chopper pilot in 'Nam alwaysoutdoors 04/12/24
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I drink coffee most mornings with a group of Vietnam vets, one was a helicopter pilot and one a Navy pilot who flew missions over the North every day. Lotsa interesting stories. Another member of the group is the former Commanding General of the 101st Airborne who rode a helicopter down after taking hostile fire. There are former members of the Army, Navy, Marines and the Air Force, enlisted men and officers, several with Purple Hearts and other service commendations.
😆
65 7,292 more...
Re: Idaho supremes confirm... VarmintGuy 04/12/24
Rock Chuck: Good for Idaho!
And I concur that every state should use similar policies/laws regarding voting/voters.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Get rid of that horrible sales tax there in Idaho and I would buy more guns and ammo there.
10 1,114 more...
Re: F350 sales ad deception David_Walter 04/12/24
You lost me at buying a used truck and not popping the hood for a look before buying.

Originally Posted by JonS
I bought a Nissan truck one night from a dealer, used, advertised as a v6, …
Got there about 30 minutes before they closed, pouring rain. Paid and drove home, seemed a little lethargic. Next morning I went and popped the hood and counted 4 spark plugs.
Called the dealer, they assured me it was a v6, arranged for them to buy me lunch if it wasn’t and I’d keep the truck if it was. Went down, three people went and checked and assured me it was a v6. I played dumb and said ok, guess I should up the ante and buy everybody lunch or give 100 for their trouble.
Shook on it, went out and popped the hood, then asked service manager to come show me all 6 cylinders.
He couldn’t, they took the truck back and gave me $100 for the hassle.
4 banger ain’t no v6.
19 2,398 more...
IC B3
Re: Book by a chopper pilot in 'Nam alwaysoutdoors 04/12/24
Ol lying ass, gungizzard
65 7,292 more...
generator ndh19 04/12/24
Need a 3000 watt (+or-) generator for sump pump back-up. Maybe also power fridge or freezer. Anything out there as good or cheaper than a Honda ? Only for temporary use. Don't need a basement flood. Been there not fun. Thanks
22 1,684 more...
Canada Jump to new posts
Re: Hail, Sun, Rain and Hornets Steve Redgwell 04/12/24
Originally Posted by catnthehat
I can definitely feel the difference between unannealed and annealed brass when I resize it.
In a conversation the other day it was mentioned that a top Canadian team member does not anneal his cases, but tosses them after 8 firings.
Well, I cannot afford to do that , but in retrospect, if a person is shooting matches, that would work out to 800 shots per box of 100.
Cat

Buying brass, or even finding it, can be a chore. As they say, nothing is cheap.

I really notice the difference in feel after two or three firings. Seating bullets with unannealed brass is a bit harder. It's more of a snap rather than a push. You might want to experiment with annealing some brass. You can do it cheaply with a candle or an alcohol lamp and methyl hydrate, if you don't like the soot.
6 833 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Reloading supplies 22-250 (PRICE DROP) aboltfan 04/12/24
Bob,

I'll take the bullets. PM sent.
6 818 more...
Re: Do ya miss Ren50? Jim_Conrad 04/12/24
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

well this is a forum for discussion, and cash asked a question so people were compelled to answer/reply to it......bob

Oh come on.
102 7,451 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: LPVO or red dot for general purpose and SHTF truck gun David_Walter 04/12/24
dang!

I've lived near some questionable people, but never one that I made up a dedicated shooter for.

Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
If it were a gun that would be strictly used for inside houses or across a front yard I’d use a dot or Eotech.

And that is exactly why my SBR has a Holosun with 65MOA circle and 2MOA dot. In the house and across the yard to a specific neighbor I expect trouble to come from. Purpose built. Not for hunting. 150yds would be stretching it's intended use.
119 14,472 more...
Re: Covid long term effects? local_dirt 04/12/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Government employees mostly are not required to be productive.
Pretty much. Most are entitled dead beats. Wish Trump would come in and get rid of 75% of the over paid gov jobs

And if you want to know the real truth, it's mostly black women.
12 1,247 more...
Re: Do ya miss Ren50? 12344mag 04/12/24
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
How pathetic is it to have a self-important belief that by not posting, you’re hurting the site by “not making Benjamins for bin” and have a badass “posting style” which resembles a third grade English class failure filled with misspelled words and unreadable sentences chocked full of emojis?

Couldn’t get halfway through a post without a headache, so scrolling right on by any new ones was perfect

Lol, I can't imagine how bad that bothered Rene, I bet that's why he quit! LMAO.
102 7,451 more...
Re: CZ 527 & 550 rings, 527, Burris Sig Zee 30mm rings Jason280 04/12/24
-Factory CZ 550/555 1" matte rings, looks to be a medium(?) set. $45 shipped

-Millet CZ-527 matte/high 1" rings $25 shipped

-Burris Signature Zee 30mm rings w/ inserts, look to be a medium/low height set. No packaging. $40 shipped

[email protected]
15 1,275 more...
Re: Found in the buttstock....... VarmintGuy 04/12/24
Morewood: YOU.... may try to make fun of short of stature men but THEY usually get the last laugh as they live a lot longer than taller men (witness Mr. Vogel's longevity above - 91 years old at the time of his passing - compare that to the average male lifespan!)!
Don't believe me head on down to the nearest retirement home and take stock of the heights of the most elderly men therein.
At 6' 3" I sometimes wish I could trade 4 or 5 inches in height for 4 or 5 more years of life - think about that the next time you to try to besmirch modest height people.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
58 5,379 more...
Shotguns Jump to new posts
Re: Home defense shotgun recommendations MickinColo 04/12/24
A good short barreled shotgun, cycle that action in a dark house, and you have the bad guy's attention.
44 5,786 more...
Re: OJ killed by 85 year old wolf on Idaho-Wyoming border StoneCutter 04/12/24
Sounds like fake news.

But I heard rumor that in his dyeing days that he made everybody close to him sign Non Disclosure Agreements. WTF? He probably confessed to all of his dirty deeds to everybody so that he might not burn in hell. What's he going to do if anybody breaks those NDA's, come back and sue them?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oj-reportedly-made-all-visitors-sign-ndas-in-his-last-days
5 655 more...
Re: Do ya miss Ren50? Bob_mt 04/12/24

102 7,451 more...
Re: F/S: EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight BlaserSkeet 04/12/24
up
4 466 more...
Re: F/S: USGI M14 M1A Complete Trigger Assembly Reparkerized Excellent BlaserSkeet 04/12/24
up
3 278 more...
Page 631 of 633 1 2 629 630 631 632 633
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 73 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,810
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.