Re: A Message From President Trump. earlybrd 03/22/24
MAGAšŸ‘ŠšŸ»
12 886 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Russian False Flag Teal 03/22/24
129 8,736 more...
Re: Solar eclipse Stickfight 03/22/24
Staccato's facility is in the path of the totality and they are running a range day.

They aren't far from where I will be so maybe abandon the family for a few hours to go shoot.
23 1,368 more...
IC B2
Re: Random Palestinians Targeted While Walking In Street MontanaMarine 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

Well maybe the Good Lord hasn't much use for them either.....

I still think that a zillion times a day, the Good Lord smacks his forehead with the palm of his hand, and says to himself...
" I should have quit when I was making monkeys and [bleep] "

Yeah, if humans are God's 'best work', either he has a very dark sense of humor.....or he graduated in the bottom of his class.
89 6,935 more...
Re: Migrants storm border at El Paso. Bull past National Guard wabigoon 03/22/24
It's on purpose, why, I don't know
109 5,987 more...
Re: Oakland 80 Kentucky 76 KFWA 03/22/24
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Caliparis buyout is almost 35 million. He has a lifetime contract.

I don't think the money will be a problem, but who is blue nation going to replace him with?

I think that's the real issue. Big Blue doesn't tolerate mediocrity very well, and shƬtting the bed for four straight seasons should be enough. But I think they're scared of ending up with another Billy Clyde Gillispie.

probably try Jay Wright and Brad Stevens. They'll likely say no, then they'll try Scott Drew. He'll probably say no.

after that its the FAU coach, Bruce Pearl, maybe a few others.
24 1,664 more...
Re: A Message From President Trump. Wannabebwana 03/22/24
Sweet revenge will be when he sues Tish personally for $1B (and wins) after he's exonerated.

After all, how can she argue for immunity when she didn't consider it for Trump?
12 886 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS: (2) Proof Research Elevations with Nightforce NXS 7 PRC & 6.5cm DV_Ramrod 03/22/24
7PRC is sold, pending funds.

6.5 is still available.
21 1,348 more...
Re: Random Palestinians Targeted While Walking In Street Hastings 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by JeffyD

I'd like to believe that God will not look favorably upon the baby killers of October 7th.
You always have trouble remembering your dates? The babies, and children and mothers, have all been killed since then. Some 32,000 total souls murdered. By Jews!
There is a difference between murder and justifiable homicide
89 6,935 more...
Re: Best way to donate to the Trump campaign? rte 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Futura
Maybe Iā€™ll donate and use my Democrat neighbors phone number on the form. Not sure I want to stress him out too much. He had a notice on his front door a few months ago warning he had Covid despite being fully boosted. Not sure if his heart could handle a thank you text from Trump.

LOL.
15 1,257 more...
IC B3
Re: Reddit may suck, but President Trump is up $3.5 Billion today Raeford 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Tit for tat bs. Has to stop.

We aren't kids on a playground. We are talking about American lives.

Are you speaking about D vs. R or???

Modern politics...listen to Trump.

All politicians say lots of sh--

My preference is actions[Trump did like most of his predecessors and took no actions against those he felt wronged him, the other side? Not so much].

Starting with RussiaGate and carrying through to today ARE actions perpetrated by those that feel it is all just.

So how does it end when one side refuses to move forward without slinging every item available at that wall hoping something, anything will stick.

Edit: the 'holier than thou, I'm above all of this' is old, moldy and has a stench at this point, you should give it a rest.
54 4,099 more...
Re: Best way to donate to the Trump campaign? rte 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Morgoth
Iā€™ll donate whatever I can to help, I just saw he sold his childhood home šŸ˜­

It was sold to an investor in 2017 and he resold it in an auction a few months later.
15 1,257 more...
Re: As expected, Ronna McDaniels signs with MSNBC Morewood 03/22/24
Well, she's a democrat so this isn't unexpected.
17 1,102 more...
Re: Random Palestinians Targeted While Walking In Street mirage243 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Seafire

Well maybe the Good Lord hasn't much use for them either.....

I still think that a zillion times a day, the Good Lord smacks his forehead with the palm of his hand, and says to himself...
" I should have quit when I was making monkeys and [bleep] "

Lmfao, that was funny sheit.
89 6,935 more...
Re: Random Palestinians Targeted While Walking In Street Hastings 03/22/24
What about those they cheer the mistreatment of Jews. There are at least a dozen of you boys on here that have an unbridled hatred of Jews.
89 6,935 more...
Re: Migrants storm border at El Paso. Bull past National Guard SCAMMER_Morgoth_SCAMMER 03/22/24
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Local dirt: FOX News just this minute reported that the "White House" (china joe biden!) has now blamed this incident on.... you guessed it - REPUBLICANS!
Pathetic.
FMB
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I though he and and smiley Kamala said the boarder was secured. Bunch of turds.
109 5,987 more...
Re: Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45acp FS daotheryooper 03/22/24
Real good price, but already have two??
6 757 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Are my lead bullets too hard for hunting? Bobcat85 03/22/24
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
They may well work, but personally I wouldn't trust them. That hard of a bullet is likely to not expand in my experience. "Back in the day" I was obstinate about using a hard bullet like that and the couple deer I shot with it died, but they died hard. (A 180 flat nose cast of type metal and lead - it's been a long time but that was my favorite alloy back then -shot out of a .30-06 at around 1900 fps.) If the bullet hits bone going in it'll do more than "pencil through" but that's chancy. I wised up and switched to much softer alloys and things got better. Just my experience, YMMV. (Heck, a .30 FMJ will kill a deer but you better put it exactly where it needs to hit.)

In my .303 Savages and .30-30's I use a 190 flat nose cast soft-ish (bhn 10-12), sized to fit the throat and driven at a chrono'ed 2030 fps in both 24" barrels (28.0 gr. 3031). Excellent accuracy and zero leading. This one died right there, and the bullet had a MV of 1900fps because of the 20" barrel I used that day.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dang Gary....makes a perfect gun rack!!!
Mickey
21 2,475 more...
Re: Russian False Flag Teal 03/22/24
Seems like whenever something happens - they burn the building down.

On Fire yo
129 8,736 more...
Lever Actions - General Jump to new posts
Re: Win 94, comparable gun? Biebs 03/22/24
If it doesn't have to be a lever, I'd opt for a Steyr Scout in 308 or 6.5 Creedmoor.
55 9,197 more...
Re: Random Palestinians Targeted While Walking In Street MontanaMarine 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Teal

I've seen the video where it's zoomed out some. That group of 4 - Did you happen to notice the 2nd explosion? Do civilians/innocent non-combatants often just blow up twice? Or did they blow up and toss the explosives for a secondary explosion? Looking at the damages - this isn't a missile strike, it's land mines with UAV overwatch.

Watch THIS one - zoomed out and run longer.

X link

On the kills of the individuals, you can see the projectiles coming in from above, the instant before the explosions. From the right on the first individual, from the left on the second (last) individual.
89 6,935 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Grand Slam Completed Rolltide 03/22/24
Wow, congratulations on an amazing achievement! I'm envious of the experiences you've had hunting sheep all over the world!
90 9,575 more...
Re: Friday FatCity67 03/22/24
59 2,805 more...
Re: Migrants storm border at El Paso. Bull past National Guard SCAMMER_Morgoth_SCAMMER 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Heym06
And half the fuggn country voted for this, by voting FJB. They need as much adjustment, as the illegally entering douch bags! Breaker Morant style!
Nobody voted for him, the election was stolen.
109 5,987 more...
Re: Tikka Veil Alpine 6.5CM ltppowell 03/22/24
Up
10 1,020 more...
Page 685 of 772 1 2 ā€¦ 683 684 685 686 687 ā€¦ 771 772
YB23

Who's Online Now
703 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 3,033 guests, and 1,415 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,680
Posts18,399,622
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Ā 

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright Ā© 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.