24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
The Lefty Forum Jump to new posts
Re: HS Precision 2000 SA BigDave39355 03/22/24
I’ve have a couple.

Couple years ago you were limited on LH stocks.

HS was one of the few that would make them.

I like the AG Composites stock better. ( my sample of 1).
1 360 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: PRICE CHECK LEUPOLD FXII 4X33 hardin284 03/22/24
$250 ish would be my guess
2 305 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: My county and city are a paradise for thugs teamprairiedog 03/22/24
In Fla., aren't prosecutors and the attorney-general elected positions?
29 2,573 more...
IC B2
Re: Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45acp FS erickg 03/22/24
Alright, let's move this thing, how bout $490 shipped.
6 756 more...
Migrants storm border at El Paso. Bull past National Guard local_dirt 03/22/24
109 5,987 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
Re: Revolutionary new tire technology JPro 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Could you imagine the noise at 80mph? lol

I do dig them tho for your intended purpose.

Not sure the Tacoma would make 80mph, but I get your point. grin

I do know that 55mph is rather loud once a set of these gets some wear on them. Interstate highway speeds would be likely to break off cleats, I'd imagine.
17 1,365 more...
Re: Fired Female Cop Wins Big Lawsuit Upperplainsman 03/22/24
Mudshark getting the last laugh. Bet her dad is proud. Not.
45 4,052 more...
WTB: Springfield 1922 M2 Training Rifle.............. gunswizard 03/22/24
WANT TO BUY: Springfield 1922 M2 Training Rifle, looking for unaltered military and quality custom conversions. Pics and asking price to: [email protected]. Thanks.
1 200 more...
Re: My county and city are a paradise for thugs FatCity67 03/22/24
Nowhere to run to baby, nowhere to hide no matter how many you have on ignore.🤣😂🤣
29 2,573 more...
Express Rifles and Big Bores Only Jump to new posts
Re: The great 458 Winchester. Everyone should own one at least once GunLoony88 03/22/24
Good Morning Sir Ron and the Knights of the Square Table!

I have a couple of loads for the Bullseye Express category, since all of my work has been on the low side. Sorry - don't have the nice pictures that Ron usually includes cool

All loads were fired from my recently acquired Ruger M77 Tang Safety 458WM with a 24" barrel.

415gr RNFP Powder Coated Plain Base - 20gr Unique - 1260fps avg. Mold/origin is unknown, found these in a box of my Dad's, powder coated them and ran them through a .460 Lee sizer.

405 RCBS FP Powder Coated GC - 20gr Unique - 1300fps avg.

415gr RNFP Powder Coated Plain Base - 35gr 5744 - 1349fps avg.

Not a cast bullet, but I finally decided on my whitetail load:

325gr Hornady FTX - 55.0gr H4198 - CCI 250 primer - C.O.L 3.088 - 1968fps
3,913 741,076 more...
IC B3
Re: NAA .22 Mag Revolver Jeffpg 03/22/24
Cool little revolvers. I have several in various configurations.
4 554 more...
Re: Ruger race rifle team USA 10/22 Jeffpg 03/22/24
Sweet!
5 675 more...
Re: My county and city are a paradise for thugs local_dirt 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Our skyrocketing crime rate is being facilitated by the local far left wing prosecutors and judges of the FL 8th Judicial circuit. Social justice warriors to a man. This example showcases a normal transaction here.
https://alachuachronicle.com/drug-a...wDict-KKn-7Ty6uqQw55lVOom3IcCSKEeJlnDjJk

The trick here is for the defense attorney to tell the judge that the client is indigent, and cannot pay the high initial posted bail. Next step is for the judge to agree, and drop bail all together, and release on recog. Regardless of how many arrests and incarcerations, the formula is applied like clock work.
An endless loop of catch and release keeps property, drug, gun and domestic violence cases funding the retirement funds of local defense attorneys, judges and State Attorney flunkies. The Citizens of course, have no say so, and become as much victims of the 'judicial' system as they are victims of the criminals.

It's a wave of criminality by the court system. Unfortunately, this will be learned by other areas' court systems, as well.
29 2,573 more...
Re: Gov. Kristi Noem Signs Anti-Semitism Bill Into Law Calvin 03/22/24
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Calvin
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

Yes she has.

Her deplatforming is imminent.
Did (((Ben Shapiro))) fire her yet?
Candace Canceled by Jews.
Fired from Daily Wire.

Yep. Candice didn’t play ball.
257 16,852 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 45 ACP Ball Ammo - Best Buy? ratsmacker 03/22/24
https://www.sgammo.com/

I haven't checked other website's prices lately, but these guys are usually competitive, and their service is above reproach. Shipping is fast, and they package stuff well. I've been buying S&B .45 from them, it's good stuff. It outshoots PMC .45 in my pistols, too.
They carry all kinds of ammo, all the major brands, and have good prices and service. Just shop around.
15 1,581 more...
Re: Fired Female Cop Wins Big Lawsuit Calvin 03/22/24
If those were her superiors in the PD, yep you can’t do that.
45 4,052 more...
Re: Best way to donate to the Trump campaign? Magnum_Bob 03/22/24
Understand what Bb was asking and you covered it but the last fugging thing in the world I'm gonna do is give any of them sob's my cc number. Mb
15 1,257 more...
Re: Fired Female Cop Wins Big Lawsuit Wannabebwana 03/22/24
Yup, zero accountability if you're a woman.
45 4,052 more...
Re: Fired Female Cop Wins Big Lawsuit WTM45 03/22/24
Really just a payoff to the attorney staff to get this off the front page.
They will get the lion's share of it.
45 4,052 more...
Canada Jump to new posts
Re: Random thoughts on Carbon Taxes BC30cal 03/22/24
673;
Morning my friend, I see your light is on and hope all is well with you all up north.

As you know I'm active on a BC Hunting forum too and on a carbon tax thread there, threw up a few thoughts this morning.

One poster Olympia, mentioned how the "gloom and doom" cult has been proselytizing now for a half century and by all measures now hold sway in many government and I'd say most secondary educational facilities.

I do not use the term proselytizing lightly or by accident. Many or perhaps most of the practitioners of climate theology have rejected the concept of a higher power, a Deity if you will and have elevated themselves to that position as they plainly believe they - man - has the solutions.

Also and this is important, the more enlightened people are more valuable than those "below" them.

It's a caste system by any other name.

Thus when they suggest that Canadian farmers need to emit less carbon but do not even mention what the plan for replacing lost food production might be, we must all understand that IF Canadian farmers produce less food, people somewhere are going to starve.

IF an imaginary UFO came by and vacuumed up all of Canada, we read that less than 2% of global emissions would disappear with us.

Based upon the latest numbers available, here's a quick overview of seed crops production alone.....

Wheat 2022 - Canada is #7 in the world, producing 34.3 million metric tonnes

Canola 2023 - Canada is #1 in the world, producing 20.3 million metric tonnes - 23% of the world's Canola....

Barley 2022 - Canada is #5 in the world, producing 9.98 million metric tonnes.

We can go on and I'd urge individuals to do that.

Further, we need to understand that our entire population including the big cities is about what there is in California.

We produce more food per capita than any other country above us, so our farmers and the Dutch are some of the most efficient on the entire planet.

But we're the problem and we'll need to cut those nasty emissions.........

The farmer revolts in Europe are partially about carbon emissions and mandatory cuts to fertilizer use, just like Guilbealt attempted here.

If implemented, it will mean less food grown. Full stop.

So somebody goes hungry and a few million will die.

Meanwhile as another poster Jim said, we can't get an ambulance when we're at the Massey Tunnel - saw that on the news yesterday night. Guy had a stroke and waited for 9 hours.

Next story was 87 year old chap in Victoria spent 8 or 9 days in a hallway in the hospital because they're running at 103%.

Also on the news, the true believers in some Lower Mainland centers still want to stop natural gas going into new buildings - lower those carbon emissions you know - despite the fact that there is currently not enough power - FOR TODAY - much less to have no natural gas and everyone plugging in their Nissan Leaf or Ford Lightning tonight.

We, collectively, are being run by religious zealots in my view. Nothing less makes any sense whatsoever.

The same zealots who guide how legacy media reports to us, which questions they ask, which slogans they repeat.

One need only notice how Global, CTV and CBC anchors will use the same or eerily similar phrasing and terms to make the antennae perk up.

Can it be repaired is the question and the short answer is yes and further it's our responsibility to do so.

We were handed a functioning society and it's our duty to pass a working system down to our children and grand children.

Anyways, that's where I'm at this morning gentlemen.

As always anyone is free to disagree with me and cast aspersion upon my thought process.

All the best.

Dwayne
42 3,862 more...
Re: "Black Swan "event cancels the election! steve4102 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by Raeford
When is the earliest date for 'early/mail in voting'?

I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.
In the 2003 Louisiana governor election I voted by mail for my mother who was in a hospital, without any action by her. We were desperate to keep Bobby Jindal from winning. Unfortunately he came back to win in 2007 and was a disaster.
By "no action" you mean you filled out the ballot for her?
145 11,388 more...
Re: My county and city are a paradise for thugs Stickfight 03/22/24
They say the Younger Dryas event wiped out the Clovis culture but there is one right there living in Florida.
29 2,573 more...
Re: Fired Female Cop Wins Big Lawsuit mathman 03/22/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
More than oral relationship. Ya show she be gettin railed taking raw dogs to the cookie

How about air tight?
45 4,052 more...
Re: Exposing The DNC Plan To Rig The 2024 Election,Democrat Operative Blows The Whistle. jorgeI 03/22/24
A most excellent post. Great reference!
40 3,981 more...
Re: Gov. Kristi Noem Signs Anti-Semitism Bill Into Law 673 03/22/24
The Jews are playing whack a mole LOL I'm now a fan of Candace.
257 16,852 more...
Page 696 of 769 1 2 694 695 696 697 698 768 769
YB23

Who's Online Now
640 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,804 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.