Re: the republic of fairytale in the country of Q Jcubed 03/22/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Thumbs Up!

Nugget wept.

Imagine. Imagine there's no heaven...
11,939 945,904 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: "Pics or it never happened" sockpuppet scumballs invited to participate.. DigitalDan 03/22/24
Pic was snapped in Brazil.
5,893 547,486 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS***Leather Holsters*** AJGUNNER 03/22/24
To the Top
8 1,160 more...
IC B2
Re: the republic of fairytale in the country of Q AKwolverine 03/22/24
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Thumbs Up!

Nugget wept.
11,939 945,904 more...
Re: Reddit may suck, but President Trump is up $3.5 Billion today Jcubed 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'm a live and let live type.

The people that would be my friends are the very people that would give their lives for rice.
I'm a very simple man living a very simple life.

The leftists have made it clear that there can be no moving forward until all bow to those in power.
I'll die for[against] that cause if and when it comes to it.

Christians? Seriously, Christians?

We had a Governor here in Virginia a little back that purported himself to be 'Christian' while telling all who would listen that it's okay to kill a baby the moment it is born.
Those Christians?

EDit: I said we can't 'move forward'

Jag, claims Christ. Maybe you should ask him ?
54 4,102 more...
Competitive Shooting Jump to new posts
Re: The 308 and long range competition shooting ? navlav8r 03/22/24
It’s not the number of good shots you make that wins the match…it’s the bad ones that get away from you 😊
82 19,098 more...
Re: Favorite Plinking Games oldtrapper 03/22/24
Last time I took the grandkids out they got the biggest kick out of shooting colored push pins stuck in a 2x4 rack.
17 1,145 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting JacquesShellac 03/22/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by callnum
The news is flowing from Varmintperv in Cousinfuggville.
You dumfuk posted3x

He said it once, but his head is up his ass and the other two were echoes reverberating out of that cave.
118 7,712 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting JohnBurns 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by viking
Ivan will want payback, that’s for sure.

This will cause a second front (uketards rejoice)
Spot on. Why on gods green earth would Putin even need to do this? This has 3 letter agency written all over it. Like I said, the US wants wars with Russia and will stop at nothing to get it

Would mean the US also left behind obvious attribution from this attack to the us. There are far easier ways to get hot with Russia rather than something like this. This requires a way to make Russia come after us, do so with proof and puts the US on the world stage as equal to the Chechens and Beslan 04 or Dubrovka Theater in 02.

US deep state may itch for a fight and to stretch her muscles but they want to do it to bask in that 1946 style glory, not this.

Withholding the aid in Ukraine would be the opposite of wanting to poke the Orcs.

Just give Ukraine Tomahawks, ISR, and target packages in Orc land if the USA wants to get the ball rolling. Enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine.

Let the Raptors and JSF off the leash and splash or smash on the ground the entire Orc Air Force.

So many ways to hit the Orcs without the downside of attacking a concert hall in downtown Moscow.
118 7,712 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 243 Win - Sierra 87 gr BTHP vs 95 SST for deer? Fury01 03/22/24
The 85 grain Sierra is an unparalleled killer in the 243. I’ve seen many mule deer and elk cleanly killed with that bullet. That includes some bone broken too. Just works.
45 4,281 more...
IC B3
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting viking 03/22/24
Christians In Action might be behind it. However if Ivan wants payback (like Israel) it will use resources that would have been used in Ukraine. The imperial city’s money launder mat is about to collapse anyway, why not make Ivan redirect.
118 7,712 more...
Re: Remington M700 Classic 6mm Rem glosto 03/22/24
Yes 83 was a LE year and also one of the years you could also buy the original Classics like was stated above,
54 6,758 more...
Re: FS- Remington 721 300 H&H TX_GreatPlains 03/22/24
I would like to buy this rifle. I’m new here but have feedback on other forums as well as GB. I would rather not post my phone # but the site isn’t allowing me to send you a private message. Thanks

Bryan M Hall
30 2,954 more...
Re: St George, UT minengr 03/22/24
Been through there a couple times. Once on a geology field trip in college. Got some pictures of dinosaur tracks from there.
51 4,303 more...
Re: As expected, Ronna McDaniels signs with MSNBC VarmintGuy 03/22/24
Ratsmacker: Sad that!
Another "rino" showing her true colors.
Almost laughable her turning to "msdnc"!
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
17 1,102 more...
Re: Illegal Aliens Can Carry Guns Strop10 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
2nd Amendment is for legalized Americans with citizenship; not for AH that waded the river!!
2nd says "the people" not "the citizens'' of the United States. Let's work on putting pressure on the Mexican government to stop this business of allowing hordes of people from dozens of countries access our border. And instead of all this Ukraine crap and trying to break Russia we should go after whoever is financing the transport of all these desperately poor people through Mexico and to our border. That is who we should break financially.

There is no way Haitians are getting to El Paso without someone or some entity paying their way.

No need to get all upset about this little gun case when thousands are being brought to our border every day to overwhelm our ability to turn them back.

All of this.

And the gun case recognized 2A rights which is much preferred over the frequent claim that the 2A was meant for .gov to armed le and mil.
209 14,141 more...
Re: Remington M700 Classic 6mm Rem RickinTN 03/22/24
1983 was a one chambering a year rifle and was the 300 H&H. Didn’t make a Classic in 6mm Remington in 1983. My Classic has a 22” barrel with sights and was manufactured before they went to the one chambering a year.
Take care,
Rick
54 6,758 more...
Freshwater Jump to new posts
Lingcod? wabigoon 03/22/24
Ever catch any?
10 919 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting Stormin_Norman 03/22/24
Ukraine or Russian Putin opposition? Putin has made a lot of enemies.
118 7,712 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting callnum 03/22/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by callnum
The news is flowing from Varmintperv in Cousinfuggville.
You dumfuk posted3x

And just like that fish on! Takes the bait every time.

Fuggly cousin fugger too.

LOL
118 7,712 more...
Re: What's for lunch? VarmintGuy 03/22/24
Auk1124: Turkey sandwiches here.
Out to dinner tonight though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
42 2,205 more...
Re: 60 Dead - 100 Wounded - Moscow Shooting gunchamp 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by viking
Ivan will want payback, that’s for sure.

This will cause a second front (uketards rejoice)
Spot on. Why on gods green earth would Putin even need to do this? This has 3 letter agency written all over it. Like I said, the US wants wars with Russia and will stop at nothing to get it

Would mean the US also left behind obvious attribution from this attack to the us. There are far easier ways to get hot with Russia rather than something like this. This requires a way to make Russia come after us, do so with proof and puts the US on the world stage as equal to the Chechens and Beslan 04 or Dubrovka Theater in 02.

US deep state may itch for a fight and to stretch her muscles but they want to do it to bask in that 1946 style glory, not this.
I mean its pretty obvious we had the full hand in blowing up their gas pipeline. I wouldnt put anything past them
118 7,712 more...
Re: WTT for 1st Generation BAR/USA made 1911s panhead 03/22/24
I will gladly talk on the phone to anyone interested in trading, but I'm not interested in putting my phone number or my email address out there unless you contact me with the same info.

To be honest, I'd just as soon talk face to face to a guy, but a bit tough on this site, and since I live out the dingleberries of northern Minnesota, there aren't many people to trade with although I do try.

I'm just trying to protect my family; we are retired and there is not a week that goes by that someone isn't trying to scam the wife or me out of money.
She's been bit more than me.

So, deal with who you want, I've been a member of this site since 2006, and I don't ever remember having any kind of a complaint against me.

Jim
8 707 more...
Re: No Hazmat Teal 03/22/24
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And your source for that information is ?????????
Not some asshat who refuses to keep a reserve of rimfire ammo. LOL

But what if paw paw wants to take his kid's "alleged" crotch fruit shooting? Stops off to get an RC Cola and 1 box of Winchester 22lr for the afternoon but there's no 22lr to be found. He's smart enough to trust with a gun and the kid, not smart enough to have stock on hand.... Kid probably ends up living longer because of it.
8 890 more...
Re: Holoson 3X magnifier (HM3X) black Twalk01 03/22/24
Bump
18 1,041 more...
Page 716 of 772 1 2 714 715 716 717 718 771 772
YB23

Who's Online Now
397 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 38 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,902
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.