Re: Ingram MagnaCut x2 Obi_Wan 19 hours ago
Originally Posted by longarm
A few Semi Skinner profiles.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That top one is special!
17 898 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Starrett Dial Test Indicator Set Greyghost 19 hours ago
For what it's worth, Starrett products are made all over the world. Including the U.S., Brazil, UK, and China... they have 5 manufacturing plants within the U.S.. If its strictly "Made in America" products you are interested in. They have a Made in America page at:

Link: Starrett "Made in America"

Phil
14 1,713 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: SSA-E Sale? local_dirt 20 hours ago
I liked the SSA-E so much, I finally got them in all my rifles. Slowly procured them one by one when I'd see them on sale during holidays. They feel so natural to me now.

And, these PSA Deals are turning out to be a great thing.
11 797 more...
IC B2
Re: 30-06 die set 14801 ol_mike 20 hours ago
I'll take it.

PM incoming
1 139 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 1895 SRC norm99 20 hours ago
If we quit ;earning we might as well be dead.

Norm
25 1,722 more...
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Re: Hepburn marlinguy 20 hours ago
Originally Posted by RIO7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My Hepburn is a 38-55 poison accurate, I have used it to win egg shoots many times & killed a few Pigs & Whitetails with it. Rio7

Very nice Hepburn, and appears to have been well cared for!

I rarely take good pictures, but this is my long range Hepburn in .45-70 Govt. It is fitted for a full length scope that I sometimes put on instead of the long range sights.

My Match B with 34" half octagon barrel in .33-40 (bottom) and my Sporting Rifle with extra weight .40-70SS barrel, and DST. in the middle. Top is the engraved Hepburn before I had it checkered.

7 852 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Friend is working at a secret illegal alien camp ol_mike 20 hours ago
There's one thing stopping them and they work tirelessly to take them away from us.
36 2,886 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: Broke the Ejector on my 870 Dubiedog 20 hours ago
Originally Posted by Bushwacker
You should be able to save the current rivets with the brownells rivet cutter and re-peen it. If you have to replace the rivets entirely, they will fit proud to the receiver. I take them to the bench stone and stone and fit them flush, then when peening the rivets I have a polished piece of steel under the receiver so I have a good backing, but it doesn't mar the receiver. A few tricks that have worked for me. Ryan

Good to know on the rivets fitting a bit proud. I have rivets out, and they're certainly reusable. I'll decide which to use when they around to competing the task. Thanks for the tips!
7 584 more...
Re: Low wall in 32-20 marlinguy 20 hours ago
I shoot a few old antique rifles in .32-20. A Ballard, Rolling Block #1 and #2, and a Hepburn. Love the .32-20 cartridge! I have always bought .313" 113 gr. cast lead bullets from Laser Cast and buy them in bulk boxes of 500 bullets. My load for most is a 5.0 gr. of Unique, which is about 1350 fps. If you wanted something milder you can start around 3.5 grs. and work up to best accuracy from there.
6 1,151 more...
Shotguns Jump to new posts
Re: WTB/Remington 11-87 SPS-T Erb556 20 hours ago
Sorry for the late reply, work got the best of me I am interested and would like to see photos if that’s possible?
4 604 more...
IC B3
Re: Original Mustang J Frame RB grips aboltfan 20 hours ago
Sold via PM. Thanks for looking.
2 265 more...
Re: .405Win Barrel marlinguy 20 hours ago
I own 6 Ballard rifles in .40-70 Ballard cartridge, and was buying .405 Win. brass to feed them. I was thrilled when Hornady decided to reintroduce the .405 and I immediately ran out and bought 200 cases. Figured even with multiple rifles it was enough. Then I decided to get some more and it was nowhere to be found! I contacted Hornady directly and they basically told me they didn't know when they'd make another run!
A couple years later I got an excited call from a buddy telling me Gary Reeder Custom Guns had .405 brass and to call them quickly! I called and a nice gentleman said they did indeed have 20,000 cases for sale, but limited each person to 500 cases. Surprisingly he also told me their price was old school at $25 per box of 25! I ordered the maximum 500 pcs. and got the order in just a few days.
I'd still buy more if I found them and the price wasn't stupid. I feel bad for guys who bought new guns in this old cartridge and now have no brass to reload. If I had a .405 chambered rifle I'd be tempted to rechamber it to .40-85 or 90 Ballard and then you can fire form 9.3x74R brass out to .40 caliber and there's plenty of brass in the 9.3x74R to have reasonably.
12 894 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
CMP1917 wildhobbybobby 20 hours ago
CMP1917
0 60 more...
Re: Nicholas Smith Squirrel Knife Blue Line Obi_Wan 20 hours ago
Originally Posted by VinceM
Originally Posted by Obi_Wan
Would you take $200?

Sure I guess I would I’ll pm

PM'd you for your paypal info
27 2,588 more...
Re: 742 woodmaster L_Savage99 20 hours ago
Originally Posted by 160user
There are a couple of nice Remington's there! You must already have one of these in your collection. smile

Wow I don’t have a 760 yet but man that is a beautiful gun!!
8 695 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 99C Comment RAS 20 hours ago
BTW…

I own a 99C in 284 Win.

It’s killed 4-5 deer and one huge pig.
16 1,208 more...
Re: Need Wool Pants and Boots for a Growing Boy Mullthing 21 hours ago
Pack coming.
9 517 more...
Re: FS-Vintage 300 Savage ammo kenster99 21 hours ago
Hard to find 300 Sav ammo now it seems.

These are sold .
6 722 more...
Re: A man shows off wolf to bar mates mauserand9mm 21 hours ago
Maybe if it was a Husky the outcome would have been better.
7 803 more...
Re: April 25, 1976, Rick Monday wabigoon 21 hours ago
Rick, what did it cost to gen in the ballpark back then?
14 1,019 more...
WANTED Rear Sight for Ruger Super Black Hawk Kudu1 21 hours ago
Hi I am wanting a rear sight ( sight, spring , adjustment screw, and pin ) for a Ruger Super Black Hawk . Thanks
0 95 more...
Re: Matt Gaetz - "I"m worried some Republican Colleagues will take a Bribe" local_dirt 21 hours ago
Originally Posted by SupFoo
You are a fool jetboy. Hardly the fist time The Swamp has used accusations of women to take out a political opponent.

Meanwhile:

Video - Is it Treason?

Maybe Matt Gaetz is leaving Bread Crumbs for us as to what is about to happen......

All this stupid turd needs to do is read the thread where Matt Gaetz speculates about bribes. The truth, None of these stupid communist enablers want to read anything that gets away from the media mission.

Justice, you say? Justice is how this little chkunt will be one of the first to die when SHTF. He has no network and his neighbors will make a nice stew out of him. 🤣
48 2,803 more...
Hunting Dogs Jump to new posts
Re: Joint supplement suggestions for aging lab WMR 21 hours ago
I suspect you already know, but it’s worth saying: keep the dog at a healthy weight. Obesity is terrible on joints. Swim the dog regularly if he’s ok with it. Of course avoid very cold water and especially avoid muddy shorelines as this is very hard on his joints.

Meds? Talk to your vet about treating pain when necessary. I suspect that none of the popular joint supplements will actually alter the course of his arthritis. I understand the desire to help your buddy, but most of the evidence for benefit is pretty shaky.
25 5,077 more...
Re: FS: Winchester 94 left feed ramp - pre 64 - just pay shipping! cotis 21 hours ago
anybody want this?
1 271 more...
Re: Your First Remington? Lawdwaz 21 hours ago
I’m not positive but I think my first Remington was my 760 Deluxe left handed .308

Purchased around 1984 maybe?
97 9,791 more...
Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27
AX24

576 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,362
Posts18,469,005
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.