24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: Now the wait Teal 04/22/24
Originally Posted by ARTY
Did you file yourself or through a service like Silencer Central?

Silencer Shop as Trust.
28 3,894 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: A mystery pre-war 30-06 JP Sauer came home today nick 04/22/24
Always happy to see your posts.
I truly enjoy the pictures of what you find.
14 2,078 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Zeiss V6 3-18x50 - cheaper alternative? 25aught6 04/22/24
could also tack down an accupoint in 4-16 mine is SFP with green dot. Cant say enough good things about mine.
22 2,015 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Sharps bro Contender 1913 grip and SB folding brace JoshK 04/22/24
Up
25 1,999 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Advantages of 4A reticle? Big Stick 04/22/24
The 4A is easily amongst THE schittiest of reticles going and slams windows of opportunity shut...even when Illuminated. Hint.

Just sayin'...............
14 1,370 more...
Re: Wtb. 280 ammo hazer 04/22/24
Found what I need local.
12 809 more...
Re: Winchester XPR CBB 04/22/24
Ttt
32 3,365 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Popeye P_Weed 04/22/24
I yam what I yam.

~ Popeye
19 1,212 more...
Re: Henry X 44 magnum lever action rifle Westslope406 04/22/24
Thanks seeing if someone local before I think of shipping
5 953 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
Tikka .223 T3/T3X 2.55" OAL Magazines For Sale AscensionIndustries 04/22/24
Hello Everyone,

I hope that is alright that I post this in this thread. I just want to get the information out there so everyone knows that there are more options to be had for our Tikka T3 and T3X users. I am going to copy and paste from my original post in the classifieds section. I wanted to post here due to the fact that some folks may not check the classifieds often enough to see it. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Here is also the link to the classified ad so everyone can see how the product progressed to where it is now. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19315000

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam and my company is Ascension Industries. I was approached by a friend and member of this forum about a project that he wanted me to take a shot at. He explained to me the capabilities of the Tikka .223 T3/T3X series of rifles and how they were limited by the cartridge length restrictions of the factory magazine. I said I would gladly attempt to create a longer OAL magazine. After many attempts and fine tuning, we have came up with a working product.

This product is more of a "kit" than a full working magazine. What I am providing is a new magazine body and a new follower to accompany the new 2.55" OAL cartridge capability. All the purchaser must do is use the spring from their factory magazine and install it into the provided follower. It takes around 30 seconds after you do it a few times. I attempted to source magazine springs, but it was not very easy to source the springs and getting them produced was not fiscally feasible.

This product is 3D printed and it is printed out of PLA-CF (PLA Carbon Fiber). This material is tough, but will see deflection at around 131*F. That being said, I do not recommend anyone leaving these magazines on the dash of their vehicle in 110* summer heat. If you do though, I am offering a lifetime warranty on this product. If you run it over with the truck, covered. If you leave it on the 50lbs of tannerite that you shoot on the 4th of July, covered.

I will be charging $40 dollars shipped for each magazine kit. I will be accepting payment thru paypal. I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone who gives the product a chance. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Adam
Ascension Industries
Matthew 6:34
0 195 more...
IC B3
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: I need Help!(suppressor/gas issue...) SamOlson 04/22/24
Thanks again Shane, more research for later when I get home and out of this wind!
51 4,464 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Hello Everyone,

I hope that is alright that I post this in this thread. I just want to get the information out there so everyone knows that there are more options to be had for our Tikka T3 and T3X users. I am going to copy and paste from my original post in the classifieds section. I wanted to post here due to the fact that some folks may not check the classifieds often enough to see it. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Here is also the link to the classified ad so everyone can see how the product progressed to where it is now. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19315000

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam and my company is Ascension Industries. I was approached by a friend and member of this forum about a project that he wanted me to take a shot at. He explained to me the capabilities of the Tikka .223 T3/T3X series of rifles and how they were limited by the cartridge length restrictions of the factory magazine. I said I would gladly attempt to create a longer OAL magazine. After many attempts and fine tuning, we have came up with a working product.

This product is more of a "kit" than a full working magazine. What I am providing is a new magazine body and a new follower to accompany the new 2.55" OAL cartridge capability. All the purchaser must do is use the spring from their factory magazine and install it into the provided follower. It takes around 30 seconds after you do it a few times. I attempted to source magazine springs, but it was not very easy to source the springs and getting them produced was not fiscally feasible.

This product is 3D printed and it is printed out of PLA-CF (PLA Carbon Fiber). This material is tough, but will see deflection at around 131*F. That being said, I do not recommend anyone leaving these magazines on the dash of their vehicle in 110* summer heat. If you do though, I am offering a lifetime warranty on this product. If you run it over with the truck, covered. If you leave it on the 50lbs of tannerite that you shoot on the 4th of July, covered.

I will be charging $40 dollars shipped for each magazine kit. I will be accepting payment thru paypal. I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone who gives the product a chance. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Adam
Ascension Industries
0 242 more...
Long Range Hunting Jump to new posts
Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Adam
Ascension Industries
0 140 more...
Re: Free jig pack for a kid new/newer to fishing jc189 04/22/24
Torqued comes through for a campfire kid again. Good on ya man. Its nice to see the kids getting some help to go enjoy the outdoors.
5 329 more...
Re: WTS Remington SPS 300BLK and 223 saddlering 04/22/24
Up Top for Great seller!
11 1,426 more...
Re: 325 WSM Brass - Winchester blue bag Torque 04/22/24
I will take them if the deal falls through.
2 279 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Savage 93 22 Hornet PeacemakerSolutions 04/22/24
I plan on shooting it in the next week. It shocked me being bolt action with no magazine
2 438 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
Re: 3.0 duramax sdgunslinger 04/22/24
KK.......being as you have the max tow package then do you also have the single speed transfer case ?

if so , do you think you will miss having 4x4 low ?
170 58,106 more...
Re: FS: Kimber Montana 84M 308 & Taylor & CO 1886 45-70 PeacemakerSolutions 04/22/24
Up and still available
11 2,333 more...
Re: WTB 7STW & 357 Maximum Ammo PeacemakerSolutions 04/22/24
357 max found. Any 7stw?
6 543 more...
Re: FS: 35 Remington Ammo PeacemakerSolutions 04/22/24
Up
9 1,307 more...
Muzzleloaders Jump to new posts
Re: muzzleloader deer tag. 30338 04/22/24
I'd like to try a 62 or 69 roundball sometime. I bet that 72 would do some work.
6 679 more...
Re: WTB: Sharps Firearms Early Metallic Cartridge Firearms and Model 1874 Sporting Rifles jgraham1 04/22/24
TTT.
4 465 more...
Re: Beretta PX4 Holsters and Mag Carrier jgraham1 04/22/24
TTT.
5 378 more...
Re: Custom MVA 1885 jgraham1 04/22/24
TTT.
21 2,561 more...
Page 32 of 63 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 62 63
AX24

281 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.