24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Wtb Gloss vari x III 3.5-10x50 Leupold Live2hunt941 04/19/24
Looking for aLeupold 3.5-10x50 Gloss with a standard duplex or a #4 reticle Feel free to pm me with what you might have Thanks in advance
0 188 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: That annoying popup righthand screen? earlybrd 04/19/24
I think I know this met gala chick
96 5,357 more...
Re: Redding 300 WSM deluxe 3-die set FS RickinTN 04/19/24
Dies are sold.
Thank you!
Rick
2 216 more...
IC B2
Deer Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: white deer 7mmStwer 04/19/24
The Seneca army depot white deer are not Albino or piebald but true white deer, black noses and normal eye color. It is now called Deer Haven Park and is being marketed as a tourist attraction. The old base covered over 10,000 acres and was all fenced in. The Deer, with a limited gene pool, strengthened the recessive white gene and it became a dominant for part of the herd. The Park was established to protect the deer after the military left. Not uncommon to see the white deer through the fence as you drive by.

On another note, my nephew shot a piebald buck in the Adirondacks about 7-8 years ago. Because he is friends with a number of Iroquois, they held a special ceremony, smoked the sacred tobacco, etc. to honor its spirit.
22 2,117 more...
Re: school admin. need to pay bigly RAM 04/18/24
Like minded Parents band together. March to the School remove the Administrator outside and Cane their ass till their clothing is blood soaked. Good enouhh for Singapore, and far more humane than the Sharia Law that is coming. Its time the left feels pain. They've been inflicting it for 200 years.
44 3,230 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: 17 Mach 2.... ? Clynn 04/18/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut
This pic

Probably my 4th M2..or so......Savage...CZ....

Ruger 77 w/Lilja barrel & Vortex glass

Keep it on the kitchen table for needed duties

Have plenty of Eley ammo to last all my days

Great cartridge

Fast & quiet

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Oh my !🥰
38 3,504 more...
Re: Locusts KEVIN_JAY 04/18/24
You need to date better women.
3 342 more...
Rural Living Jump to new posts
Re: Online Parts EMoore 04/18/24
https://bombergers.com/power-equipment/john-deere-parts/

I've had great experiences ordering from these guys.
1 592 more...
Kids at the Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Not so little anymore coldboremiracle 04/18/24
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Great pics. They simply grow up too fast.
They sure do
2 610 more...
NIB WC365 & WC365Xl w/ Safety tarheelpwr 04/18/24
I picked up some Wilson grips to try out, but I decided I’m not going down the 365 rabbit hole.
I can return these still, so no room on price, but I got a good deal, so I figured I’d offer it here if anyone needs these.

NIB WCP365 - black with safety
NIB WCP365xl - black with safety

Looking for my money back; $115 shipped via ground advantage.
0 159 more...
IC B3
Re: Bulk Spools Silver Thread Fishing Line sll 04/18/24
BTT
29 2,522 more...
Re: No Trial for Mayorkas Mohall57 04/18/24
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Dimtards love them some illegals.
If you mean the democrats love the 9 million plus illegals they have deliberately let invade our country, yah you right, their next task is get the majority of them in the voter roles counted on the census, on the dependency wagon, and stir up descent among the various ethnic groups.(rioting and looting)
41 2,664 more...
Re: TC Encore Shotgun barrel Bodkin84 04/18/24
Turkey slayer…
2 438 more...
Re: TC Encore camo turkey barrel Bodkin84 04/18/24
Still available… ready to slam a long beard!!!
4 567 more...
Saltwater Jump to new posts
Anyone familiar with dauphin island/mobile bay rustydog 04/18/24
Taking the family down from the mountains next week and planning on towing the boat. Will be fishing inshore/nearshore. Not much saltwater experience so any suggestions are much appreciated.
0 115 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Swing and a miss 1eyedmule 04/18/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Good work on the fix. I've thought about doing something similar on my rifles that develop clickers after a brass us loaded a few times. I've I could polish just a few thousandths off the back of the chambers it should give my brass a little room to grow. I wonder how much sanding I'd have to do? Makes me little nervous because some are my better shooting rifles that I don't want to mess up.

Bb

Someone on here mentioned doing this and that it worked and, I think, just how much/high they removed. One of the 6.5 or 7PRC threads a while back. Forget who it was.
11 2,137 more...
Re: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure Heym06 04/18/24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Isn’t that the website started by the chem trail guy?

Natural News did not "write" this article. It originally was published at Principia Scientific International:

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

PSI: https://principia-scientific.com/articles-of-association/

https://principia-scientific.com/psi-mission-statement/
Trust the science 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔, heard that before.
164 21,509 more...
Elk Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Wyo. Elk Coyote10 04/18/24
Also, I don't really know how door knocking goes up there, but from the outfitters I've checked with they are all 2 to 3 grand for a cow. I was just speculation from the research I've done. Most private will be locked up with outfits on private trying to bull hunt. I think it would be tough to gain access on private while they are bull hunting in October. I guess there is always late season elk.
18 2,094 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Sierra 22cal 69gr and 77gr TMKs in Stock Hudge 04/18/24
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
I know I've been waiting for the 69gr TMKs to be available for a while, now.

Cabela's has both the 69gr and 77gr Tipped MatchKings in stock. They also have an extra 10% off today, for club members.

I picked up some last Friday at Cabela’s in Anchorage. Now I just need to load them.
2 470 more...
Re: S&W N Frame scope mount… MTGunner 04/18/24
SPF
7 531 more...
Re: Any Good News Tonight? Rapier 04/18/24
Got in a bit of helping a neighbor time today. His tree cutters dropped two large read oak trees in his front 40 the trunks were 3-4' in diameter, too big and too heavy for his tractor to move. So took my modified 4x4 tractor with a 4,800 lb grapple on it to pick them up. The double cylinder grapple is a beast, still had to cut the biggest of two two trunks into two pieces. Had to do a warehouse style, forklift trick zig zag, to get the long logs between the trees. Comes in handy on a tree farm.

Know a couple people with box mills, but getting them to pickup anything is like pulling teeth. Talk a good game, but are all short on the doing part.
22 1,550 more...
Model 70 225 winchester bigtex46 04/18/24
Fair condition model 70 in 225 Winchester. Great shooting rifle. Sight screws are in it, no sights. Normal wear and tear from years of use. Dies and brass come with it. Would entertain trades or $1,000. If I’m way off on price feel free to pm me to discuss. Not much out there to base this off of. Serial number dates it to 1965.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

0 302 more...
Re: Biltong..... Burleyboy 04/18/24
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Too damned humid here to make it, unless you could do it in a dehydrator or something.

That would be a problem. We have great conditions here in Eastern Idaho for drying it during most months. Especially mid summer. I wouldn't want to try to make it in kaneohe Hawaii or someplace like that. I've got an elk rear quarter I plan on doing about July.

Another thing I found with biltong is that the type of vinegar matters. I prefer brown malt style and a course Himalayan pink salt. I'll have to try the weighing of each piece as it drys to get to the right dryness. We always just bent the sticks or basically flexed them a little to tell how dry they are. I don't like it super dry.

The first time I tried it I bought a big really dry stick and didn't have it sliced in thin slices across the grain. I didn't like it at all. Later I finally tried it sliced right at the right moisture and have loved it ever since. Last time I was in Africa we made a bunch from my kudu. They had a big screened in octagon shaped room with tons of places to hang it in on the game farm. I wish the fda would have let me bring some home.

Now if I could figure out what's different about south African corn meal that they make pap with. If tried to make it with various corn meals we have hear and it's not the same. I've got boerwors pretty well dialed in and can make chakalaka. I just need to get the pap figured out and I'll have a proper braii.

The stryve original sliced biltong is pretty good for America stuff. I found a bag at a Walmart in Scottsdale AZ a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. Most people I shared it with didn't really care for it so I think biltong is somewhat of an acquired taste. When I first moved to South Africa I missed American jerky. When I came home two years later I missed biltong ever since. I will now always choose decent biltong over the best jerky. The biltong just has a good Natural taste to me.

Bb
41 3,527 more...
Re: ************WTB or Trade Swift .375 A-Frame 270gr 6MMWASP 04/18/24
Try giving Swift a call directly. Many times they can, and will help you out.
6 348 more...
Rural Living Jump to new posts
Re: Anyone planting? 1beaver_shooter 04/18/24
Everyone that own a tractor has it in the field around here
5 718 more...
Page 58 of 63 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 62 63
AX24

118 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 18 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.