Have a few items I am just not using so here they are for sale.

#1. Leupold Mark 4 PR 3.5-10x40. Has the 1 inch tube with tall turrets and duplex reticle. I mounted this scope on a rifle for 3 days and decided I wanted to try something different. Like new in every way. $475 shipped

#2 Remington 700 chrome moly ADL barreled action chambered in 340wby. Schneider #4 or maybe 5 stainless barrel cut to 24.5in. I had the lugs lapped, and action face squared, but not a full blueprint. I specified for a factory freebore. I have not had the barrel engraved with the caliber designation, as I was going to have Cerekote and engraving done at the same time. $550 shipped

#3 Mickey Coleman smithed Stiller Predator action 325wsm. Douglas #4 stainless barrel at 25in. Sits in an Accurate Innovations laminated riflestock with a limbsaver pad at 13.5 inches. Wyatt extened magazine box with Remington bottom metal. Timney trigger set at 3.5 pounds. Holds 2 in the magazine. Includes a set of leupold dual dovetail rings and bases. There is a small mark at the tip of the forend under the barrel where it looks like a little but of the glue has come out, and there is another small dent just above the cheekpiece where I dropped a barrel onto it, otherwise the rifle is perfect. I have fired a grand total of 6 rounds out of the rifle, so I have no idea of the true potential. $1,000 shipped

Attached Images
8095-325predator1.jpg (66.88 KB, 307 downloads)
8096-325predator2.jpg (64.14 KB, 267 downloads)