Well, after all this talk about de-resonator, Karnis and I decided to give these 'barrel donuts' a shot. We headed off to range this morning, and stopped in the shop to pick up a few. Now this is serious, I don't want to see any posts on how gay they look. We dropped a lot of dough on this experiment! This is not a complete report, as we are waiting on the shooting magazines to contact us, for future articles!

Seeing as there were so many to choose from, we decided on an even dozen.

Our first observation is that they will not hold up on rainy days, although your experience maybe different. It took some work to figure out where they were most affective on our barrels. Both of us were shooting .257 Roberts, his a Kimber mine a Hawkeye.

Karnis figured out that he need three, to really tune his barrel. He discovered that he needed the Chocolate covered glazed, glazed old fashion and glazed blueberry. After, examining his groups, he thought the blueberry needed a little tweeking, either that or he was a little hungry.

My Hawkeye would just not respond to two or three, had to go a full load, plain cake, glazed, glazed old fashion, chocolate covered cake, chocolate glazed, cinnamon old fashion and a plain cake. Man what a difference this made!

Although, our experiment is highly scientific your results may vary.

Carlos, I am sure will kick in with his thoughts on our experiment and our theory that barrel donuts do make for a more enjoyable shooting experience!

On behalf of Karnis, this is Sactoller...and we thank you for your support!

Photos and a short video below!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]