Except Item 6 and 7, all others are purchased new within the past 8 months, I have changed my various set up, hence selling to fund my other purchases.

All prices are "to your door". MO preferred, PayPal + 3%. I'm in WA. Items are listed on other forums. First "I take it" gets it.

1. Weaver RV7. No marks, no dents, no scratches. Only ding is on the windage cover. See pic. Include box , paper and a copy of the sales receipt � I have never registered so the Buyer will become the ORIGINAL owner. I will throw in the scope coat. SPF

2. Warne # 721M, 7.3/22 Rimfire rings , 1" Medium, LNIB, no scratches, comes with factory wrench. SPF

3. Warne # 2RLM, 1" QD High for Rugers. In LNIB condition. LNIB, no scratches, comes with factory wrench. $58

4. Butler Creek flip up covers, I bought them for the Weaver RV7.
SPF

5. Maxell CR2032 3V button batteries for the Holo, red dot and illuminated scope lovers. Pack of 5 in un-open brand new packs. Made in Japan. Total 2 packs available. $8 per pack. ONLY 1 left.

6. Millett Angle-Loc steel rings 30mm Extra-High. They are part of a trade that I had, used but are in nice condition, I have never used them. Rings have been lapped. $18/set

7. Hogue grip for MkII/III with thumb rest. I bought them used but are in great condition, no scratches etc..
SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Wagon; 09/28/10.